Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I discovered a new strain yesterday.....Gorilla Glue #4.

Look for it on my journal in a few months! The sample I smoked had what I would call an above average number of trichomes. I consider my buds to have an average number of trichomes, so this GG had more than average.

Looks promising! I just have to convince my friend to let me have a clone....

Also

someone here on 420 was showing a GG..maybe a contest or eyecandy thread..

:rofl:
I discovered a new strain yesterday.....Gorilla Glue #4.

Look for it on my journal in a few months! The sample I smoked had what I would call an above average number of trichomes. I consider my buds to have an average number of trichomes, so this GG had more than average.

Looks promising! I just have to convince my friend to let me have a clone....

Also

Doc.....I have been smoking GG#4 for a while now......it is a frankstein of all frankenstiens, will be awesome to watch you work your magic on it.......and yeah I agree has actually clogged my grinder with keif........:high-five:

Edit: now that I think bout it......just got done smoking some......it's good......:)

:rofl:

Doc.....I have been smoking GG#4 for a while now......it is a frankstein of all frankenstiens, will be awesome to watch you work your magic on it.......and yeah I agree has actually clogged my grinder with keif........:high-five:

Edit: now that I think bout it......just got done smoking some......it's good......:)

I'm excited to try!

It appears my county is NOT going to ban cultivation. The numbers being bandied about on allowable square footage are also encouraging so I hope I can have a bit more room for some new strains.

I'm excited to try!

It appears my county is NOT going to ban cultivation. The numbers being bandied about on allowable square footage are also encouraging so I hope I can have a bit more room for some new strains.

Awesome Doc :high-five:

I'm excited to try!

Spectacular news, dude! I'll have to pass Sonoma when I'm in Cali :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom