Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

One other question I have on water. My ph is low. Haven’t ran it through my RO filter but from what I know that won’t change. Last time I checked my ph it was about 5. Should I add ph up when I water plan. What ph are u looking for when drenching and watering. Should all drenches be dunks?

Don't give it a second thought! Please do not, under any circumstances use pH up or pH down. Useless, stupid, ignorant, unnecessary and harmful! The soil is buffered and the stuff living in the soil makes its own acid as needed.

It is preferable to dunk in veg for sure. It's pretty hard to do it in bloom, so use a saucer and fill it up, putting the rest down the top. 1 gallon of drench per each seven-gallon pot in bloom is about right.

Read the directions! That's where you'll find the secret information to get you fake plants.

Don't concern yourself with ph! You're supposed to take a rake, cut the handle off halfway so the top of it will just reach your groin and every time you think about ph, step on that rake, giving yourself a nice jolt to the old family jewels. :rofl: the soil does all the work! One of my favorite things about the kit!

One other question I have on water. My ph is low. Haven’t ran it through my RO filter but from what I know that won’t change. Last time I checked my ph it was about 5. Should I add ph up when I water plan. What ph are u looking for when drenching and watering. Should all drenches be dunks?
Yep. But you're supposed to pull out your nose-hairs with pliers if you THINK about pHing water. If you actually do add something to your water to change pH, THEN the rake comes in to play.

Grab the pliers YZ! Ha!:rofl: You get a pass this time....

:passitleft:

My code worked, Malawi . One to two weeks left. Sorry for the abuse but I push my Girls.

Does anyone in here own a USB scope and can scope your leaves before crushing them, or even still on your plants? I'd love to see what your organic high brix fake leaves look like compared to my crusty ass salty leaves.

Does anyone in here own a USB scope and can scope your leaves before crushing them, or even still on your plants? I'd love to see what your organic high brix fake leaves look like compared to my crusty ass salty leaves.

I have one but haven’t used it since going High Brix honestly. And only have girls in beginning stages of veg at this time. Once I get my girls a bit bigger I’ll post some pictures.

Can I do a cat drench following a GE drench or should I water again, before cat. ? plants just didn't look ready at day 28, so I figured I'd hit em with another GE drench, and then cat next cycle, but 2 days later the buds are just going crazy and now are in the zone. the pots are ready for next drench at day 35 pf, on a strain (Inzane in the membrane) that went 12 weeks in super soil. that was on a 12/12 photo period, while now I'm using 11/13, so I'm thinking 10-11 weeks ? We'll see ?

Can I do a cat drench following a GE drench or should I water again, before cat. ? plants just didn't look ready at day 28, so I figured I'd hit em with another GE drench, and then cat next cycle, but 2 days later the buds are just going crazy and now are in the zone. the pots are ready for next drench at day 35 pf, on a strain (Inzane in the membrane) that went 12 weeks in super soil. that was on a 12/12 photo period, while now I'm using 11/13, so I'm thinking 10-11 weeks ? We'll see ?

Do a very light Transplant watering....super light....and Then Cat Drench.

Thanks Doc !! By the way, the advise that my tap water was probably good, was right on man. Roots are hooked up, and all is looking great ! This grow was put together from from 3 overgrown 6 week old clones, in two gal pots, and one mother of the whole group, which was 4 months old, and in a three gal pot. I buried the three gal one deep, toward bottom of ten gal bag, and the other 3 about 1/2 way down. was unsure if the Coast of Maine super soil, would hook up with the hi-brix soil, but looks like it's working. Maybe It's not a true hi-brix grow , but next one will be. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge !!

Back
Top Bottom