Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Thanks Doc !! By the way, the advise that my tap water was probably good, was right on man. Roots are hooked up, and all is looking great ! This grow was put together from from 3 overgrown 6 week old clones, in two gal pots, and one mother of the whole group, which was 4 months old, and in a three gal pot. I buried the three gal one deep, toward bottom of ten gal bag, and the other 3 about 1/2 way down. was unsure if the Coast of Maine super soil, would hook up with the hi-brix soil, but looks like it's working. Maybe It's not a true hi-brix grow , but next one will be. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge !!

Yikes....had no idea you weren't in HB soil. Do your best and look forward to getting it all down.

So, Krip here was given the super special coupon package. He first got the fake plants after unlocking the hidden features, and after that he read the directions and discovered the secret acrostics and numerology and was awarded with a coupon to get a can of flocking agent to spray on the fake plants.

So good it almost looks real!

LOL. People think High Brix is some special way to grow, using microbes and the natural laws of living things. :rofl:

But its actually just a scam to sell fake plants! Nice try Krip.
The Super Special Coupon package is paying off! The flocking agent looks great, but the glue seems to be pretty sticky and smells kinda funny!

full

The Super Special Coupon package is paying off! The flocking agent looks great, but the glue seems to be pretty sticky and smells kinda funny!

full

You can tell it's fake.....like a tiny little person with gigantic breast implants.....it just ain't natural.

My cousin's ex-girlfriend knows a professional grower in Mendo, who is real big in the cannabis biz, and his plants don't look like that.

BTW folks, these fake plants are only available when you unlock the secrets hidden in the directions....

Doc, we got all the packages in the mail. Looking forward to what the veggies look like this year. I will be putting the entire 44 lbs of minerals on in the next day or two. Gotta have some good eats to go with some good herb.

Doc, we got all the packages in the mail. Looking forward to what the veggies look like this year. I will be putting the entire 44 lbs of minerals on in the next day or two. Gotta have some good eats to go with some good herb.

Gonna blow your mind......

FYI, do not treat your green leafy's the same way you treat your tomatoes! Shoot me an email and we can discuss if you might need a special foliar for the leafy stuff. Definitely don't spray 'em with Brix!

Interested in Docs Kit? I wrote this up for someone possibly interested @Hdinkleman and figured I'd drop it here. Next time I need to write it out, I'll just grab this quote. Feel free to use it, add to it or make any changes as needed.

Hey Dinkle! Docs "Kit" is an all organic soil mixture that is very easy to use, as Doc says, just follow directions. It's affordable, you'll get lots of support from the gang as needed and you'll grow some of the best produce you've ever had! Don't worry about reading this entire journal, Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures

It should be easy to find some high brix journals to see some great results but if you need I can help.

Here is his website for more info and ordering, DOC BUD's HIGH BRIX BLEND

You'll buy the kit which includes soil amendment, drenches (the food), roots powder for transplanting and foliars sprays which feed the soil.

Then you need to source locally, Pro Mix HP (preferred because it has perlite in it) or Pro Mix BX (you'll need to add perlite) 30lbs of Earth Worm Castings, a couple 30 gal totes 10 bones each at wallfart, a spray bottle capable of spraying a fine mist for the foliars.

You'll mix the soil, EWC, amendment with about 5 gallons of water (need good water, RO reverse osmosis, distilled, spring, rain BUT NOT tap water unless you let sit for a couple days and get a filter to remove chlorine and chlorimides.) I use fresh and free mountain spring water. Mix it up good and let it "cook" I.e. sit for 30 days before use. You want to store up off any concrete which will suck the warmth out of the soil, store in temps between 65-75.

Those are the basics but the detailed instructions are on Docs site which you'll want to read a couple times. There are a number of 1st time kit users absolutely crushing it with beautiful plants.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Well said bro, I’ve got a buddy I’m sending this :thumb:
What you said about hi-brix weed, after your harvest, convinces me that I'm now growing my best crop ever. Thanks !! And I'm loving what I'm seeing, growth wise !! Humidity is still a little low, but It's a work in progress. Hope things are good for all the 420 members and especially Doc bud hi-brix folks !! that stuff you harvested is probably getting it's cure on pretty good by now ?

What you said about hi-brix weed, after your harvest, convinces me that I'm now growing my best crop ever. Thanks !! And I'm loving what I'm seeing, growth wise !! Humidity is still a little low, but It's a work in progress. Hope things are good for all the 420 members and especially Doc bud hi-brix folks !! that stuff you harvested is probably getting it's cure on pretty good by now ?
Yeah totally, it’s been curing for four weeks now.
It has the best smells and flavor hands down.
I might be relatively new to growing but I’m not new to smoking as my tolerance is way up there. The blueberry strain for me higher than I’ve been in years and continues to keep hitting hard.
You’ll see brother!:passitleft:

The strain I'm growing with Doc buds kit is Inzane in the membrane. I've grown it hydroponically in coco coir, and in Coast of Maine platinum Stonington blend super soil and if Docs kit makes it any more potent, then I probably wont be able to function. It's sold as 30-35% thc . Now that I've almost caught up on this thread, I'll have more time to visit yours, and others. I'm on page 1034, proceeding slowly !! Have a great day Archi & gang !!

Wooh that’s a lot of reading there SP haha. I just started a new journal, it’s in my dig, no rush though we hit a few snags. Wouldn’t be an Archie grow if we didn’t lol

Wooh that’s a lot of reading there SP haha. I just started a new journal, it’s in my dig, no rush though we hit a few snags. Wouldn’t be an Archie grow if we didn’t lol
I'll be by to check it out !! I have two grows going still. the super soil will be harvested within two weeks. And the kit grow is 5 weeks into a 11-12 week bloom, which brings me shut down for the summer months. Just Isn't worth running air conditioning 24/7. So I'll drop some seeds around 1st. of Aug., that should be ready for bloom by last of Sept.. Until then, catch me at the lake !!

I’m officially drowning in the kool-aid... I kid.

Doc, this has been the easiest and best grow I’ve had in a long time. The more I learn about how this style of growing works, the easier gardening becomes. Why the hell isnt this the way everyone gardens, commercial or hobbies?!? The science is so sound and concrete.

I can’t even begin to comprehend what High Brix cannabis does outdoors in an ideal environment...... someone link me outdoor High Brix users.. haha

Ok. I vented a little. :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Edit: question to doc or other users. When we say, we want to harvest on a growth drench, how tightly to that feeding? Same day? 24hr?

Harvest is soon. Must get it perfect!

I’m officially drowning in the kool-aid... I kid.

Doc, this has been the easiest and best grow I’ve had in a long time. The more I learn about how this style of growing works, the easier gardening becomes. Why the hell isnt this the way everyone gardens, commercial or hobbies?!? The science is so sound and concrete.

I can’t even begin to comprehend what High Brix cannabis does outdoors in an ideal environment...... someone link me outdoor High Brix users.. haha

Ok. I vented a little. :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Edit: question to doc or other users. When we say, we want to harvest on a growth drench, how tightly to that feeding? Same day? 24hr?

Harvest is soon. Must get it perfect!

Outdoor High Brix crops with a really good season and optimal weather at harvest are simply sublime. The sun makes a big difference. It's incredible.

But alas, not every crop has a perfect growing season like they do indoors so the quality can vary year over year. But if done right, it is the pinnacle, IMO.

Mornin Pooks...ya , about finishing with GI drench. It's beneficial to make the last Drench a GI one to sweeten the produce as upposed to finishing on a strong Transplant Drench which will make the produce more 'gamier' . Cheers Pooks!

Thanks Duggan! I’ll be doing growth ionic one day. Brix next day. Chop next day.

Im vet excited to harvest the first High Brix run.

Frankly, I'd skip the Brix. It really doesn't contribute much by the end of bloom. It's more effective on leaf than calyx.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom