Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Lol nope that's jus like lil raindrops I always see on the plants everytime I go to turn lights on n open the tent up the plants have little raindrops on them lol. But yea only pest I ever saw was spidermites but got those taken care of with the leaf spray

Good News, I was kinda thinking it could be a water drop :thumb:

Good News, I was kinda thinking it could be a water drop :thumb:

Yea it actually had me wondering how dont the plants get burned when the lights come on if they are making raindrops and on some of the giant leaves they have like small dam pools of water lmao. Also do u guys think those dots cud be burning from drops of maybe a foiler or these water drops like I keep having an the lights getting turned on them? Cause i did my one foiler right after lights came on so maybe they got burned??

Love the backdrop color u have there behind the buds really makes some of them pop lookn good bro really nice.
Thanks Blazin. Just the wall in my laundry room. Lol

Yea it actually had me wondering how dont the plants get burned when the lights come on if they are making raindrops and on some of the giant leaves they have like small dam pools of water lmao. Also do u guys think those dots cud be burning from drops of maybe a foiler or these water drops like I keep having an the lights getting turned on them? Cause i did my one foiler right after lights came on so maybe they got burned??

If it's not raining in your tent, how are you getting raindrops?

I'd say it's cricket poop....if there's such a thing.....or some other leaf eating bastard.

If it's not raining in your tent, how are you getting raindrops?

I'd say it's cricket poop....if there's such a thing.....or some other leaf eating bastard.

Lol well technically it's not actually rain drops its jus drops of water an idk how they are gettn there that's what I'm wondering lol.

Lol well technically it's not actually rain drops its jus drops of water an idk how they are gettn there that's what I'm wondering lol.

I have noticed at times my plants will transpire enough so that the lower leafs will get some
Transpiration Rain

EDIT oops just noticed the
Graytail
Beat me to it, Never heard the TERM "guttation" thanks for the Heads up

I posted some shots of guttation a year or two ago....stuff is sticky and tastes like sweet syrup.

I wanna know what's eating his leaves!
I’ve gotten holes somewhat similar will too strong and heavy foliars... at least I think that’s what caused it. Now that I mist the leaves less and mix a foliars a bit lighter than recommended it doesn’t seem to happen anymore but just my 2 cents

Wow kudos on those amazing plants Mr Magoo. So nice!

I agree with CK light and accurate on the foliars for best results. Also let them dry off if u get any droplets on the tops of the fans before putting back under the lights.

I got my second DBHBB grow going and it’s just about to be at the second cat. If anyone has some free time please stop by and feel free to give some advice if you can. Thanks just want to ensure I give this run a good go :circle-of-love: Lots of Raspberry Diesel and beers over at my cave. :Namaste:

I posted some shots of guttation a year or two ago....stuff is sticky and tastes like sweet syrup.

Sounds like it may be YOU if you know what guttation tastes like! :rofl:

Here's some more of your handywork, Brother!

:passitleft:

Could be "guttation".

When Water Droplets Form on Leaves
Shit pulling out triple point college words really makn me think 2day arnt ya lol. But yea I didnt think a plant puts out tht much water but I guess so lmao. Makn her sweat in the sealed up tent i guess lol.

Thanks Blazin. Just the wall in my laundry room. Lol

Oh well perfect placement then lol really made the buds color/triches pop in the pic.

I know me 2 lol and I had a red poison auto from sweet seeds do this 2 me b4 I thought it was like a natural concentrate or sumthn from the plant so I tried smoking some on a bowl wasnt the best kinda harsh but tasted sweet like u said. Just not wen smoked lol.

Hey guys I jus wondern about the rescue drench it says 1oz transplant per gal of water along with 6 ml of tea does tht mean 6ml of tea per gallon of water or jus 6ml of tea period even if doing 4gallon mixture??
Yes those are both for per gallon so if you do a 5 gallon bucket of water should have 5 oz of drench and 30 ml tea

Hey guys I jus wondern about the rescue drench it says 1oz transplant per gal of water along with 6 ml of tea does tht mean 6ml of tea per gallon of water or jus 6ml of tea period even if doing 4gallon mixture??
/per gallon

Back
Top Bottom