Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yes those are both for per gallon so if you do a 5 gallon bucket of water should have 5 oz of drench and 30 ml tea

Awesome thanx guys. Only thing is now the plants have new growth n its lookn great only ones I think tht would still maybe need the rescue drench wud be my R.L.T seedlings. But otherwise everything has good new growth so do u guys think I should still do the rescue drench or no?
Here is the Sweet Tooth #1 n #2

Then we got the L.A S.A.G.E CBD.

Here is the White Berry seedlings.

Then here is the R.L.T seedlings #1 an #2 these are the ones I think could maybe use the rescue drench. So unless all the others will jus have the issue come back I think they are gud an these could do with some help what does every1 else think?

You said it Dyno...:high-five: Only thing would be to lightly mist them with DeStress. Leave the damaged leaves on for now,..still have plenty of green. TBH, they look really good. Cheers.:thumb:

Lol thts what I figured about jus hitting them with destress. But wanted to ask n make sure first lol.

I’ll back up both them and say that those girls look fine and would not give rescue drench, their new growth looking good!

Yea thts what I'm going to do. I'll hit them with a a destress spray when the lights go out. But thanx every1 much appreciated.

Wow Mr. Magoo those plants are amazing looking! Hows the smell......ah my mouth is salivating right now!

-Vape
Thanks a lot Vape! The smell on the Pugsbreath right now is like old meat and fuel! Lol. Stinky for sure!

I have a couple questions for the gang. My plants are doing good and i feel bloom is coming, just around the corner.
Is there any thing I should do prior to flipping the girls into bloom? I'll be doing a leaf wash, not that there's any issues that I SEE but it would be more of a precaution measure.
Does it matter on which drench they had last in veg? (kind of like flowering, last drench with GE)

I have a couple questions for the gang. My plants are doing good and i feel bloom is coming, just around the corner.
Is there any thing I should do prior to flipping the girls into bloom? I'll be doing a leaf wash, not that there's any issues that I SEE but it would be more of a precaution measure.
Does it matter on which drench they had last in veg? (kind of like flowering, last drench with GE)

Have you done the ReCharge and EWC yet? I'd get that done.

Are you upcanning at flip? If so, you'd want to do Transplant then ... otherwise, I like to do a strong Growth drench after flip. They'll be ramping up for stretch and can use the energy. So I guess, it'd be Trans for me either way. :bongrip:

me too ween, plus the girls already up potted to 7 gallons on july 16th. I do not mind up canning again and i do have some smart pots laying somewhere. Prob 10 or 15 gallons, not sure which. If i can get away with 7 gallons, then great. Tbh I feel like they wont be ready for up potting for little while, probably not when I'm ready to flip them.

Back
Top Bottom