Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

That is not correct Sue.
Recharge is added to first run soil when switching to bloom.

Thankyou Major....Sue...holy f.... that's what i've bin sayin....that's it ...i'm gonna blow a freekin gasket here! Really....Sue...your not reading my posts....come on.....read them....Major just said what i just said!! ....

Thankyou Major....Sue...holy f.... that's what i've bin sayin....that's it ...i'm gonna blow a freekin gasket here! Really....Sue...your not reading my posts....come on.....read them....Major just said what i just said!! ....

I heard you Duggan and I read them. He was standing closer to me at the moment. :battingeyelashes:

At the risk of creating more confusion:

I have read ppl suggesting adding Roots! and Tea to soil prior to cooking.

Pretty sure this is not in any of Doc's instructions. Also feel that I read somewhere he actually said that stuff is counter-productive to the cooking process and to not add it till ready for use.

Confirm/deny?

At the risk of creating more confusion:

I have read ppl suggesting adding Roots! and Tea to soil prior to cooking.

Pretty sure this is not in any of Doc's instructions. Also feel that I read somewhere he actually said that stuff is counter-productive to the cooking process and to not add it till ready for use.

Confirm/deny?

There's no need to do that unless you're recycling leaves into USED soil. And then, just the addition of Roots! is more than enough. The only time I'd add Tea is if I was using a very old bale of Promix and was worried it was "dead."

I myself follow my own instructions. But what the hell do I know? I'm sure someone's cousin has a friend who knows far more than me about how to use my products.

Hey Doc what do you find to be the optimal humidity for grape ape ?

50-60. Pretty much the same as other strains, except some tropical sativa's which might like it just a bit more humid.

HI Doc

I start flushing the remaining four in my bloom room tomorrow, meaning, four of your plants are going in my bloom room by, Tuesday. I think I'm leaving the Chocolate Lighting asativa dom, in my greenhouse to finish with her mom. They appear to be a week into flower. Last feeding I gave them GE and transplant, followed by water with tea.

Most are dry, semi wet and need feed tomorrow.

I assume same regime with GE and Transplant? I was thinking a good drench?

Here they are tonight in the GH, sorry bad pics fans blowing and running a dehumidifier in there these days,, ;)

All clones in dirt since 6/23

CBD OG

20150827_235031.jpg

Stink Bomb

20150827_235036.jpg

THC Bomb

20150827_235042.jpg

Holy Grail Kush

20150827_235048.jpg

Chocolate Lightning

20150827_235055.jpg

HI Doc

I start flushing the remaining four in my bloom room tomorrow, meaning, four of your plants are going in my bloom room by, Tuesday. I think I'm leaving the Chocolate Lighting asativa dom, in my greenhouse to finish with her mom. They appear to be a week into flower. Last feeding I gave them GE and transplant, followed by water with tea.

Most are dry, semi wet and need feed tomorrow.

I assume same regime with GE and Transplant? I was thinking a good drench?

Here they are tonight in the GH, sorry bad pics fans blowing and running a dehumidifier in there these days,, ;)

All clones in dirt since 6/23

CBD OG

20150827_235031.jpg

Stink Bomb

20150827_235036.jpg

THC Bomb

20150827_235042.jpg

Holy Grail Kush

20150827_235048.jpg

Chocolate Lightning

20150827_235055.jpg

If they're about to go into bloom you could do a heavy Transplant drench or GE. It's your preference. I'm leaning towards GE more these days, but on the longer ones I often use Transplant.

Thanks Doc, I made six gallons, 42 mils of GE and Just under 6 mils trans. I just checked my records, last Saturday, I made Five gallons, noticing they started to bloom, which was five gallons 25 mils GE, 2.5 trans.

Giving then tea with water in between.

Here they are when I was feeding.. Impressing me more each day.

They also got Brix foliar today..

20150828_090837.jpg

:thanks:

Meant to add this, these are the new clones I made in my cloner, put in your soil the past few weeks. Will be in the bloom room come November. ;) by then I'll have the strains and kit dialed in proper like.

20150828_204850.jpg

hey guys. so, I just transplanted from 1 gal into 7 gal final pots. The root balls didn't seem too extensive, but the soil was also pretty dry so maybe that makes a difference? Anyways, should I do some type of super drench or what? They were just switched to 11/13 also. I watered them in with a lil' transplant and growth energy. Otherwise, plants look great. I'm assuming any bottom leaves that start to die off is just because I'm letting them dry up so much in veg?

hey guys. so, I just transplanted from 1 gal into 7 gal final pots. The root balls didn't seem too extensive, but the soil was also pretty dry so maybe that makes a difference? Anyways, should I do some type of super drench or what? They were just switched to 11/13 also. I watered them in with a lil' transplant and growth energy. Otherwise, plants look great. I'm assuming any bottom leaves that start to die off is just because I'm letting them dry up so much in veg?

You got some Tea in there too, right?
I only used DeStress and a very light Transplant (w/ Tea) when I up-can. I've not gotten any yellow or sad leaves from the up-canning. In fact, the plants love it. They don't skip a beat and go into turbo mode.
If you let them get good and dry, they wilt, but I've not seen them yellow from it...yet.

I didn't add tea to the water I used when transplanting, unfortunately. I just transplanted them all this morning. I've only had a few of the lower leaves on the plants yellow up, other than that they're good. I guess I was expecting the roots to really be jamming since the plants seemed like they severely needed an up-pot.

I didn't add tea to the water I used when transplanting, unfortunately. I just transplanted them all this morning. I've only had a few of the lower leaves on the plants yellow up, other than that they're good. I guess I was expecting the roots to really be jamming since the plants seemed like they severely needed an up-pot.

You said they look great. I'd let that be my indicator. I'd just add some tea next watering in a day or so.

Questions Doc

This plant in your kit received a water and tea drench on Monday. Prior to that, she got a GE and transplant feeding. Since she's out in my greenhouse I'm assuming I'm about three weeks in to flowering.

The pictures aren't the best it's 90 outside and I'm over this, but she's very resinous. ;)

My first question, should my next feed be a cat drench?

Or, another GE and mix in the recharge?

It's a CBD OG, probably going in my bloom room Friday at the end of the day. Harvesting in morning, cleaning, then this one and,, at least two others of yours are going in. The other two are a little behind I think. I'm mainly concerned with this one.

Thank you!!

20150902_150604.jpg

20150902_150553.jpg

20150902_150547.jpg

Back
Top Bottom