Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I normally run CATs around the 4th week. This time around, it was after the 5th week, and I really like the difference. Everything just seems bigger, and the potency seems higher.

Just my 2 cents worth.
I have a friend who just tried four cats in a row with a single watering in between. He said his grow smells stronger and has better resin production. Wonder how this effects yield.

Woot! Just got order confirmation of a bulk kit! So I can FILL my pots eh @Duggan ? :laugh::high-five:

Hey Doc, weird question but do you have any stickers you sell. I want to start tagging stop signs to get the word out :headbanger::snowboating:

Stickers would be cool! I had an idea @Doc Bud, how about a calendar of all beautiful high brix plants and buds? It could come out on 4/20. Who says a calendar has to start on January 1st!

I saw some posts on IG about a terrible calendar that I think it was advanced put out. Really bad pics. Why would they do that!?

:passitleft:

First, Brother Doc needs to get a "Brixmobile", a big RV painted with his logo over a garden of flowering plants, so he can travel around the country handing out the Calendars & Stickers. :surf:

I'd also have some "High Brix Stress Balls" to pass out. Not that we ever need to stress on the plants when using the kit, but it does give us something to play with while the microbes are doing all the work! :rofl:

Stickers....a GREAT idea. I think I might even have a couple samples....

calendars are also a fantastic idea! Let me smoke a few on these ideas.....
Oooh- the DBHBB calendar could have checkboxes for scheduling or tracking our own garden’s events :nerd-with-glasses:
Yes! I write a “D” on the days I spray Destress for example. :high-five:

So I have been reading as much of this as I can. Haven’t seen much talk about EWC. Just a little about using the wiggle worm stuff but those posts were from a few years ago. I just bought the XL kit and I’m finishing up building my shed. (Yes I will be doing a story on it) I am curious if you all have found if they are still the best EWC to get or something else has come out. Haven’t seen much except for it has to be 1-0-0 and make sure it’s 100% EWC. I was planning on growing in my Under Current system but what i have seen and the quality of bud you all produce has made me completely second guess this decision. looking forward to how this year’s grows. Thanks

Yes Wiggle Worm ewc are the best we believe. It's been the go to castings ever since Doc created the High Brix soil "kit".
Still using regular pots and not finding any advantage using fabric pots as well? I apologize if these questions have been asked recently. I have tried to read and search as much as I can. Also in the XL kit can I just mix 4 different first runs when they are needed instead of using all 4 promix bails?

Back
Top Bottom