DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Hey Zigg do you think the strange looking plant was a male that hermied into a female early on? I was reading about them the other night apparently they are good to breed with but I have no idea what one looks like.

Hey Zigg do you think the strange looking plant was a male that hermied into a female early on? I was reading about them the other night apparently they are good to breed with but I have no idea what one looks like.

you talking the snow bush looking WW?

I don't think there are seeds in the calyxes..everything is frosting...stems..etc. pics later. :)

I got a little ambitious again with seed popping....:)

SWICK 3 seedlings pics and names coming up

List of popped seeds/seedlings coming too.. :)

I bought a 4', 8 bulb t5 and it was around $350 a couple months back and I have a few more 4' singles and they were $40-50. That's a big price difference!

$350 Wow, that's crazy. I just got the same bar for around 160 with bulbs included, and I love mine thinking about another..caarazy the price variations out there...

DSCN40022.JPG
DSCN40033.JPG
DSCN40043.JPG
DSCN39964.JPG
DSCN39982.JPG
DSCN40013.JPG
DSCN40053.JPG
DSCN40063.JPG
DSCN40072.JPG
DSCN40081.JPG
DSCN4009.JPG
DSCN40102.JPG
DSCN40113.JPG
DSCN40124.JPG
DSCN40133.JPG
DSCN40152.JPG
DSCN40144.JPG
SWICK tent pics..
Ziggy's Out of Control!! :rofl:

Never a dull moment at Ziggy's place! :bravo:

you talking the snow bush looking WW?

I don't think there are seeds in the calyxes..everything is frosting...stems..etc. pics later. :)

I got a little ambitious again with seed popping....:)

SWICK 3 seedlings pics and names coming up

List of popped seeds/seedlings coming too.. :)

Not sure what it is, the one on the left in this pic.

DSCN39872.JPG

I have no idea what a male that hermied into a female looks like but if i had to imagine it in my head it would look something like that :) Apparently if you breed with them you are pretty much guaranteed to not have any hermies for some reason I don't quite understand something to do with dom / sub genetics.

I'm sitting here thinking, very high from 2 hits each of Test plant #3 and Panama(Bud w Seeds)...
wow..
Panama..Cut last week.. Cherry Berry in aroma, Sweet Cherry Pie in taste...another sweet tasting plant, Thank you, Doc!!
Effect...Cerebral, slow and steady; really nice..:)

Wow they sound fantastic, I hope I can do as good of a job on mine as you did Ziggs :high-five:

Ziggy, every single time I watch you revel in your garden I have to laugh with glee. Am I ever going to catch up to you? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Not sure what it is, the one on the left in this pic.

DSCN39872.JPG

I have no idea what a male that hermied into a female looks like but if i had to imagine it in my head it would look something like that :) Apparently if you breed with them you are pretty much guaranteed to not have any hermies for some reason I don't quite understand something to do with dom / sub genetics.

That is a WW from a Canadian seed bank. Same place i got MY Maui Wowie seeds last year...this one, which dooded out on me.. there were 3 doods in this SWICK already...now only 8 plants...roots are in the perlite.

i got to review the sexing by seeds stuff in GTs thread.

it would be weird to have every calyx seeded...

Ziggy, a question - How much soil do you figure we're dealing with in these azalea pots? I'm thinking it's less than a 1/2 gallon.

Hey girl...ya ,azalea pots...too small...make big...ugg.:tokin:

I hear you Duggan, but it is what it is. Ziggy seems to have figured out how to make it work. Unconventional, I'll grant you, but no less effective in reaching the end goal. I like the challenge Duggan. It fires up my creative juices. It's exciting! :slide:

You watch. It'll turn out to be more fun than you anticipated. Look at the fun Ziggy's having.

Sorry Ziggy, that was the second time I threw you in there. :love:

I really need to go to bed. The birds are up, for pity's sake! Later guys!

I hear you Duggan, but it is what it is. Ziggy seems to have figured out how to make it work. Unconventional, I'll grant you, but no less effective in reaching the end goal. I like the challenge Duggan. It fires up my creative juices. It's exciting! :slide:

You watch. It'll turn out to be more fun than you anticipated. Look at the fun Ziggy's having.

Sorry Ziggy, that was the second time I threw you in there. :love:

I really need to go to bed. The birds are up, for pity's sake! Later guys!

Sweetsue, no problem..:)

Back
Top Bottom