DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Indeed! - using Hermes' winged sandals and a shield from Athena. :high-five:
If you turn to stone, we'll know what happend.
If you get stoned, we'll still know what happened.

Fu..in priceless Major....what a hoot my brotha!!:high-five: Yes ,that movie(Clash of the Titans) was cool...and yes it was persius that be headed Madusa ,,, that bitch. Have a great day Gang....i'm on hollidays for this week....woooohoooo! :tokin:

Fu..in priceless Major....what a hoot my brotha!!:high-five: Yes ,that movie(Clash of the Titans) was cool...and yes it was persius that be headed Madusa ,,, that bitch. Have a great day Gang....i'm on hollidays for this week....woooohoooo! :tokin:

Enjoy your holiday week, duggan, :)

Oh Ziggs...mornin brotha....you say you gonna try 2 or 3 big ones next time..!!!! Awesome dude...i get to laugh at you this time....hope their Sativas....muahaha!:blunt::rofl:

my remaining ACE plants are sativas and they are quite huge, IMO. :) the Panama and Golden Tiger are soon being chopped. They are not 100% ready since some pistils are still showing, but the produce is awesome :thumb:

the 2 Purple Hazes have a couple of weeks left.

Last ACE Panama harvest! :)

DSCN4161.JPG
DSCN4162.JPG
DSCN4163.JPG
DSCN4165.JPG
DSCN4167.JPG
DSCN41681.JPG
DSCN41691.JPG
DSCN41701.JPG
DSCN41722.JPG
DSCN41732.JPG
DSCN41741.JPG
DSCN41752.JPG
DSCN41762.JPG

Golden Tiger up after the July 4th week end :)

DSCN4164.JPG

Congrats Doc Zig.

:adore:

That ought to hold you over for a few days (daze).
What do you do with it all??? Butter/oil?

largest amount I got from 1 plant.. 3 Panamas were started in beer cups/azalea cups then upcanned onto 10 gal softees. 2 Panamas were removed awhile ago.. basically this Panama had 1/2 of her life in the 10 gallon softee to herself. The trunk is 1-1/4" thick at soil.

She probably could've gone another week or so. She's done great and her duties are only starting :rofl:

largest amount I got from 1 plant.. 3 Panamas were started in beer cups/azalea cups then upland onto 10 gal softees. 2 Panamas were removed awhile ago.. basically this Panama had 1/2 of her life in the 10 gallon softee to herself. The trunk is 1-1/4" thick at soil.

You need to crop that photo so all you see is the big trunk coming out of the beer cup. Show the noobies how it's done. :rofl:

Congratulations on your harvest DrZiggy.

Ziggs...my brotha...can i come over??:Namaste:
What a nice haul ...loads of tasty buds ...hats off to ya pal! In the process of buying some more ACE stuff....some of their Mal. X PCK fems. Gonna do two Zamal Hash and one of the these, maybe. Cheers bud!

great choice, duggan! :)

Ziggs...my brotha...can i come over??:Namaste:
What a nice haul ...loads of tasty buds ...hats off to ya pal! In the process of buying some more ACE stuff....some of their Mal. X PCK fems. Gonna do two Zamal Hash and one of the these, maybe. Cheers bud!

duggan, you and the rest of yous :) are always welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom