Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

In my usual page 3 spot...ffs. Regarding this year? I dunno. Things are finally stabilized for me...FINALLY, and I'm actually back in front a little, but finding a chance to get some time away is a bit difficult. I got on board with a startup company and man are we on fire. 30% annual growth sounds good, but jeez it's a chore. Fun, but a chore. Money is decent, 1st shift, no weekends...

Anyway, I'm here about every other day. I don't say nearly as much here these days, but I still consider a handful of you as family.
Uncle Gov!

In my usual page 3 spot...ffs. Regarding this year? I dunno. Things are finally stabilized for me...FINALLY, and I'm actually back in front a little, but finding a chance to get some time away is a bit difficult. I got on board with a startup company and man are we on fire. 30% annual growth sounds good, but jeez it's a chore. Fun, but a chore. Money is decent, 1st shift, no weekends...

Anyway, I'm here about every other day. I don't say nearly as much here these days, but I still consider a handful of you as family.

Morning Gov. and gang! Well, very good to hear you are 'on track' now and ahead of the game. I am well aware , as u know , of the battles you and your family have gone thru these past couple yrs. You have prevailed and are now doing much , much better by the sounds of things Gov. So good to hear. Regarding the other...i am getting things organized with that now and will be proceeding with that stuff very soon,..so...for a heads up Gov. things will happen around the first /second week of Feb again...just to let ya know OK. Anyhow , enjoy your day man....busy as it may be!..Cheers eh.:high-five:

Duggan my guy, you still on Vacation?? If your going fishing again I want pictures dangit or it didn't happen....
I'm going fishing with a buddy today IF the damn after noon t storms don't hit again! Was slaying them, not really as I always catch and release, early in the season but mid summer is usually slow.

Cheers KB, Duggan and crew!

:passitleft:

Yup...still on vacation....until Monday! Taking youngest to drive some golf-balls today...
No more fishing ....too hot and we always seem to go at the wrong times...bahh!

Yup it's just great to chill on the boat. The boss is out for the weekend, just happened to time her trip with the harvest so I'm on my own! been plucking fans and that is al I'm taking this time, washing them, hanging for 4 hours, into,paper bags and in the fridge they go for 2 weeks, Low and Slow, Dr Ziggy style! :surf:

Have a Rockin weekend brotha!

:theband:

Back
Top Bottom