Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

There ya are....cheers O/L. Grab a seat brotha...over by my Bob Marley cooler...help yourself to a chilled Stella...:ganjamon:
Sorry I'm late Duggs! Representing the ladies!:battingeyelashes:
Great day to ya woman,...i mean LadyG,..i mean Sista 'G',...ffs's waddoimean?...lmao!:rofl:...nice to have you aboard Lady,...my sista!....:passitleft:

Duggs, one of the fun things about watching your grows is how rapidly you turn the room!

:slide:

As soon as the big girls are out, you have nice big healthy veggers ready to flip. Suweet!

It's easy to forget how long you've been steadily growing. A lot of people may not realize that you've been doing this for ... how long now? 17 years, or sumpin like that? The rest of us are novices.

:bravo:

Duggs, one of the fun things about watching your grows is how rapidly you turn the room!

As soon as the big girls are out, you have nice big healthy veggers ready to flip. Suweet!

It's easy to forget how long you've been steadily growing. A lot of people may not realize that you've been doing this for ... how long now? 17 years, or sumpin like that? The rest of us are novices.

Novices...no sir! All who visit , and partake in the fun we all have around here are not novices in my books. I feel growers who spend any time at all around these journals are, far and away, much better growers than i was, when i started,..back in 1987, . Being part of a group like this has made me not only a better, more experienced grower but, has helped me mature , as a person,...and believe me, i needed that! You sir, are/were a very big part of that as you have been with me the whole way , watching my '6' as they say! And here we are Gray, doin another one....:yahoo:Cheers to you Gray!:high-five:
OOooops Man I said wait till Monday.... Grrrrrr.... Lol....Saddled up... Green day...
I waited for ya hacks...glad to have you bud...now go sit the fart down , and grab a Stella would ya!:surf:

I'm amazed as his turn around too. Every time is see photos of his ladies I can't believe how much they've grown. Like what the hell am I doing with my grow, if he's putting out that....:rofl:

Page two already? I ran here, too!

;) Must be getting out of shape. :passitleft:
Nah..that wasn't it Stoney...you know what happened...don't ya,...dontcha!
Ya had to stop along the way ,...didnt ya, well,..didn't ya...:rofl::rofl:....:passitleft:....very cool to have you aboard sir....:ganjamon:

Oh look! There's Stella.
....wait...waddidido...
I'm amazed as his turn around too. Every time is see photos of his ladies I can't believe how much they've grown. Like what the hell am I doing with my grow, if he's putting out that....:rofl:
Killer, come on bud....sit down,...grab what ever ya's feel like ...chillax...:bong:
Love your grows.:thumb:when I keep up.Looking forward to sativas:surf::ganjamon::Namaste:

Dyno, are here, and you contribute when you can...very cool , much appreciated .:passitleft:
Should be fun to watch. Good luck with the new ladies.
Dude...yes, get comfortable , these four Sat's will be fun to play with...at least until they tell me that THEY,... are really the boss....lmfao!
Pop in now and then , enjoy ...:passitleft:

Top of the evenin to ya'l...This was the 'civic' holiday Monday up here in Canada. I'm on holidays all week , so...time to get things done around. Three of the girls got a drink tonight of Transplant and Tea,..just 1/4 strength for both. Soaked the pots very well..also let them sit in the run off for some time.
That drink should be good for a week , i'm thinkin...no matter, i just lift the pots to see if they are dry...before another drink. No guess work in watering...no guess work with Doc's gear. Just some fun tweaking along the way...:rollit:

FFS! Nearly page 3
Page two already? I ran here, too!

;) Must be getting out of shape. :passitleft:

Oh look! There's Stella.

I know right! Me too!
:passitleft:

. Being part of a group like this has made me not only a better, more experienced grower but, has helped me mature , as a person,...and believe me, i needed that! You sir, are/were a very big part of that as you have been with me the whole way , watching my '6' as they say! And here we are Gray, doin another one....:yahoo:Cheers to you Gray!:high-five:
I feel like this too Duggan - so thanks for saying. nice way of putting it :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom