Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Thanks 119...appreciate it always bud...:high-five:....Yup, these 4 Sativas have been a challenge , for sure, and a much longer bloom time , but i know it will be very worth it . TBH , i'm looking forward to growing more , of the same....i have a trick next time. My grow method will change slightly...more on that later. Enjoy your weekend .:passitleft:

Inquiring minds want to know!

Hay buddy
Duggan

I was just doing some research on how to control stretch and found this interesting bit of
info I had not been aware of but could be a big reason my girl stayed as short as she did

"
Temperatures in the grow room

When daytime temperatures within our grow space are much higher than those at night, plants are induced to produce more gibberellin, causing them to stretch considerably. If we can achieve a difference of less than 5ºC between daytime and nighttime temperatures, this problem is reduced greatly. However, by making the night temperature higher than that of the day, we can reduce gibberellin production by half and control the stretch. Indeed, research has shown that most of the stretching takes place during the first few hours of the morning, so simply by reducing temperatures for a couple of hours at daybreak to 5ºC below those at night for the first 3 weeks of flowering, we can almost eliminate the stretch completely. This is a technique known as a ?cold dump? and can be carried out either by venting cool air from outdoors in to the tent or by using an air conditioning unit if the outside temperatures are too high."

I say this could be the reason since when my SUN-RISE routine starts so do my humidifiers, they lower the temps
as the lights come on (takes 30 min BEFORE the HID). The temp goes lower for about an hour or so before the
temps start to go up to my full day temps. I could have inadvertently caused this.
Im deff trying that if @Duggan let me do it... I’m wandering if he would... :rofl::rofl::laugh:

Good morning gang.I will get to everyone after work....very busy weekend with hockey ...house work ...visiting etc.
Examined plants again last night and they are ripe and ready .....and can NOT go another 12 days .....
Thai Chi at back right has been ripe for about 10 days now and simply cannot go another 12 days ....so.....harvest has been moved ahead to this Thursday.
Gazoo...you wanna adjust your guess?:reading420magazine: Have a great day gang....:circle-of-love:

Hey Doog, will you post a list of guesses? I may want to up my guess but don't even remember what my guess was, ha!:rofl:
Haven't had much free time with the farm goings-on lately, but I HAD to say something here--HOT DAMN DUGGS!

Looking spectacular, as always :)

Think we'll see a harvest over 32 again?
Yes Ween...i will post the complete , updated list tonight.....and yes....this crop will be over 32 zips.......i think!!:surf:

Good morning gang.I will get to everyone after work....very busy weekend with hockey ...house work ...visiting etc.
Examined plants again last night and they are ripe and ready .....and can NOT go another 12 days .....
Thai Chi at back right has been ripe for about 10 days now and simply cannot go another 12 days ....so.....harvest has been moved ahead to this Thursday.
Gazoo...you wanna adjust your guess?:reading420magazine: Have a great day gang....:circle-of-love:

Actually I had made an error in my last calculation, needed to add 4.2 x 2 (2 additional weeks)
but only added it once SO the harvest coming a week early puts things back on track.

So nope I'm good :high-five:

How many grains was it?:rofl:

:rofl::ciao::laugh:

gr.png

EDIT: BTW on Zetox we use "ziptodes"

Back
Top Bottom