Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hey Bigbud! Took a quick look at your journal and it looks like you are growing in coco and/or hydro which I don't believe Duggan has much experience in. I can't say for sure if he can help or not but he'll probably try to lure you over to the best growing system in Doc Buds High Brix "Kit" and I'll throw in a glowing review, you're sure to love it!

Edit to add you plants look very good!

Hey dugg it would be lovely if you could find a minute to put your experienced eye over my journal just to give me some pointers
Cheese thanks
Was over for a visit 78. You are/have growing some nice looking plants. However i found the method you are using to be too time consuming, very unstable and , frankly , too much guess work involved. It is fun , but i just don't have that time now. Was fortunate enough to run into Doc Bud about 6+ yrs. ago and haven't looked back , so to speak. This 'kit' as we brixers call it,..is the easiest , most reliable, most cost effective...and recyclable system on the market. Most of us use the same batch of soil a minimum of three times , before tossing it in our outdoor gardens, flower beds etc. The produce we harvest , is High Brix , and once you grow it and smoke it , you realize the smoothness possible. You soon become 'assimilated' , and join our 'gang' growing the best cannabis , worldwide, smilin a whole lot , along the way.:high-five:
Cheers to ya 78..have a great night .:passitleft:

Yum that’s all. Tried to steal a Stella but was drooling to much to drink it, so please put into the cooler and I’ll try and drink it next time if I can contain myself

Scotia...grab one...just filled up the cooler,..no worries...:ganjamon:
Was meaning to ask ya,...what ya think of Doc's gear now?
Silly question ,..i know , but , i gotta ask it man!!:passitleft:

Scotia...grab one...just filled up the cooler,..no worries...:ganjamon:
Was meaning to ask ya,...what ya think of Doc's gear now?
Silly question ,..i know , but , i gotta ask it man!!:passitleft:
So far I’m loving it. Only have done 1 full grow and produce was amazing even with the fried leafs lol. This second grow with doc are looking good as well once again even with crispy leafs. Can’t wait to find why and get rid of my crispy leaf problem and I’d imagine the produce will blow me out of the water.
What doc has done with this kit is truly amazing, giving us growers more time with plants as opposed to checking and correcting ph,Ppm etc all the time. As long as I can find my way with this kit I plan on changing all my grows to hb grows only. No more hydro or synthetic nutes or all the testers required,just docs kit and some soil and pots and of course some lights.
Having the chance to grow with the master
Himself at my side has definitely helped my understanding of his kit a lot better but I also have a lot more learning to do to fully be one with the kit like docs says. Obviously he’s better with words then I am.

So far I’m loving it. Only have done 1 full grow and produce was amazing even with the fried leafs lol. This second grow with doc are looking good as well once again even with crispy leafs. Can’t wait to find why and get rid of my crispy leaf problem and I’d imagine the produce will blow me out of the water.
What doc has done with this kit is truly amazing, giving us growers more time with plants as opposed to checking and correcting ph,Ppm etc all the time. As long as I can find my way with this kit I plan on changing all my grows to hb grows only. No more hydro or synthetic nutes or all the testers required,just docs kit and some soil and pots and of course some lights.
Having the chance to grow with the master
Himself at my side has definitely helped my understanding of his kit a lot better but I also have a lot more learning to do to fully be one with the kit like docs says. Obviously he’s better with words then I am.
Hey bud....any idea as to why your leaves are going crispy?Just so ya know....too many...too strong foliars will do that....burns the roots....go easier with them next time ok!
Cheers .....have a good day would ya!

Morning Duggan!!
Good timing On this, I just sprayed Noel, the white widow, with Brix @5ml in 5 oz water. I have been getting the crispy leaves after the Cats personally. But I think that has more to do with those plants I was running not having good roots... I mean terrible roots man. Anyway, we shall see this run. Have a great day guys!
Just a tip , ok 119....if your plants are not rockin.....and dont look healthy..then skip the Cats...it will make things worse ok! We dont need the Cats for a great harvest...just sayin....cheers.

Just a tip , ok 119....if your plants are not rockin.....and dont look healthy..then skip the Cats...it will make things worse ok! We dont need the Cats for a great harvest...just sayin....cheers.
I agree with Duggan. i rarely use the cat drench at this point due to having issues pop up like you DJ after the cats. I still get amazing frost out of my girls if the strain is capable of it. Look at my Slurricanes. No cat drench for that girl and she still pumped out the frost! If you dont anticipate issues than use it but even Doc has mentioned that you can skip it and everything will still go well.

I agree with Duggan. i rarely use the cat drench at this point due to having issues pop up like you DJ after the cats. I still get amazing frost out of my girls if the strain is capable of it. Look at my Slurricanes. No cat drench for that girl and she still pumped out the frost! If you dont anticipate issues than use it but even Doc has mentioned that you can skip it and everything will still go well.
Yes Yeti.....i know this fella....Doc!....sometimes we talk!....lol!:high-five:

Hey bud....any idea as to why your leaves are going crispy?Just so ya know....too many...too strong foliars will do that....burns the roots....go easier with them next time ok!
Cheers .....have a good day would ya!
I’m spraying brix at every
Maybe next time some of you others would care to join us??
Just sayin....:surf:

I’m in of I’m welcome. Not quite a hb vet but by next February should have at least 8-10 more different hb grows in.

Also as to to much foliar spraying I stuck to every 10 days mixing I think 10ml brix with 350-400 ml of water( don’t hold me on that as I’m not in front of book but 95% that’s what it was). Also have sprayed brix 2 with snake oil. All environment is on point.

This very next grow I’ll do 2 with cat drenchs and 2 without to see the difference. The funny thing is that I have 2 passions growing and 2 bluecheese amd all have gotten same amounts of mixes and only 2 really show crispy leafs the other 1 passion has good colour maybe a little darker green the I would like. But the other bluecheese which is shorter looks wonderful with a very small bit a tip burn but other then that wonderful colour. She’s definitely a lot smaller then rest. So then I start to think maybe I’m under feeding girls

Back
Top Bottom