Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Mornin' Duggs...Yeah, in a perfect world, things would go smoothly... but technology, and life for that matter, don't usually work like that...In my mind, it makes sense to include the membership in identifying bugs/flaws...the logistics and resources required to maintain one site while working on another aren't there...when everything else is ironed out, our titles and smilies should be addressed!?... I miss my h00kah!...:rofl:...cheerz brotha'...h00k...:rollit:

Mornin Duggan! and all

hope your garden is rollicking along ... must be harvest time soon I’m guessing, which would mean more eye candy for us before chop, eh?! :popcorn: It’s coming this weekend, right?

so higher up that priority list of site fixes, is the email notifications issue. Have you experienced any improvement there? Are you getting the emails you want and expect? or any increase at all?
If there’s anyone else who’s had this issue, please let me know either way if it’s working better or not... (or let rob know directly in the new forums thread).

I’m hangin’ out to see what your girls are looking like now D... they must be nearly fully ripe :yummy:

:Namaste:

Good evening dugg I've had a little look into the Brix. An im gonna give it a whirl on my next run probably July 4th when my girls come down and coincidentally my 40th birthday :cheer::theband:so I'll probably hit you up for some solid pointers an tips on the Brix. Thinking on half the room DBHBB an half coco see what the difference in speed and taste is saying quite looking forward to it now actually. Anyways enjoy your evening Duggan

Much love 78

Mornin Duggan! and all

hope your garden is rollicking along ... must be harvest time soon I’m guessing, which would mean more eye candy for us before chop, eh?! :popcorn: It’s coming this weekend, right?

so higher up that priority list of site fixes, is the email notifications issue. Have you experienced any improvement there? Are you getting the emails you want and expect? or any increase at all?
If there’s anyone else who’s had this issue, please let me know either way if it’s working better or not... (or let rob know directly in the new forums thread).

I’m hangin’ out to see what your girls are looking like now D... they must be nearly fully ripe :yummy:

Hi Amy! No,..still only getting two or three notices ..including my own thread. On the rest....why is it taking sooo long to get things fixed...very frustrating to a lot of us. Site is still hard to navigate. Some things are better ,..but some are NOT!
One thing that sucks is...when i wanna go back to a certain post for reference...what a major pita that is Amy...gotta go back one page atta time...fu..k that ..i did that a few days...got no time or patience for doing that so....i don't!!Know what i mean?

Hi Amy! No,..still only getting two or three notices ..including my own thread. On the rest....why is it taking sooo long to get things fixed...very frustrating to a lot of us. Site is still hard to navigate. Some things are better ,..but some are NOT!
One thing that sucks is...when i wanna go back to a certain post for reference...what a major pita that is Amy...gotta go back one page atta time...fu..k that ..i did that a few days...got no time or patience for doing that so....i don't!!Know what i mean?
Ok - I’m gonna report that back. I don’t know why the email notifications thing is an issue. Rob keeps hoping based on what the developers say that the little upgrade that are running all the time will fix that issue - that’s why I needed to ask, so now I can tell him ‘no’!

Regarding that other thing about getting to a certain a post. Can you tell me more? What was the feature on the old site which made this easy (or easier). Only thing i can think that might help there is that when you look at the page numbers, there is a square there with 3little dots ... clicking/tapping on that opens up a box where you can input a page number (and hit ‘Go’ button) to go straight to a page. IS that the kind of thing? Or is there some other function you’re missing?

Honestly - any issue or roadblock you hit getting around feel free to flick me a message (or tag me here). I don’t work ATM so check into the site on & off freely throughout my days and I’m happy to help. Everything is here - there’s just really different ways of getting to stuff. I have time to explore - so you might as well take advantage of that! :thumb:

Duggan, have you seen this? You can touch your avatar on the bar at the top and get a list which includes Prefernces. Under that are a bunch of email settings. Check those.

Duggan, have you seen this? You can touch your avatar on the bar at the top and get a list which includes Prefernces. Under that are a bunch of email settings. Check those.

Not sure what you are talking about here Graytail. Are you on your phone or computer? I don't see my avatar on top of any bar. I see it on the left next to where I post on a journal.

Not sure what you are talking about here Graytail. Are you on your phone or computer? I don't see my avatar on top of any bar. I see it on the left next to where I post on a journal.

I think he meant your username at the top.

We are mentioning Duggans issues with email alerts to Rob so he can figure it out.

We have figured out that if you get an alert or email notification, you won't get another until you visit the thread.

Ya...ive been in a real funk these past few days /week..battling some depression and things going on with me! Will try to snap out of it and get some pics up of the plants! They will get chopped next weekend .Dont have boys then..but youngest has his season ending hockey tournament , so even though i dont have them...my sons games consume a lot of my 'me and Marilyn' time!! Oyr relatipnship is hurting because of so little time together.Seems like we have no time .We have had a 'weekend' relationship for ten yrs...i need more but because of our kids it cant happen .Its starting to take its toll...and i feel it!
Anyhow ...enough of my BS.
Enjoy the day.

Back
Top Bottom