Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Never fails to drop my jaw Duggs, you always seem to fill that space so nicely! Those ladies are coming along very well, I can hardly wait to see you take 33.6 zips from those 4:passitleft:
Lookin good Duggan! You’re a master at filling out that room!
Thanks 119...i keep tryin. you know!:passitleft:
Thank you Bean....got 4 lil surprises to show ya'l...hows four for four...two new A5 X Panamas ...and two new A5 Killer Hazes.:slide:...................I'm happy!!

Congrats! I figured you were waiting for all 4 to come up before sharing. The surprise I was taking about earlier.

:passitleft:
Hey bud.....ya, wanted to show all four....:surf:...very happy...cant wait to look at them today...:passitleft:
Glad all the babies are showing their faces bud! Your room is looking good as always! Happy birthday to the little one. I hope you guys had a good day and good game! :passitleft:
Thanks Yeti,...son had a great day , and weekend.....:high-five:

Hey gang.....it's time to re visit things , as far as High Brix goes and just what it is. I wanna highly recommend everyone go back and read page one of Doc's Q and A thread. meanwhile today when my ladies wake up , i will be getting samples to take some Brix readings with. It's been some time since we went over this stuff and wanted to just show and explain how do get it done. some pics of my Refractometer i will be using later tonight. This meter will be calibrated as per the instructions seen in the pics. It's a bit involved but sometimes we need to see the truth about just how high the Brix is . It's cool to see the sample pics and get a feel for things.

Later gang.....:surf:

Awesome! Can’t wait to see the results. How expensive are the refractometers typically?
Off the web for between 20 and 40 bones Archie...not too bad eh!
:popcorn:

Room is looking stacked Duggs :thumb:
Thanks for droppin in.
...refractometers are quite reasonable on the zon...

...what do you use to squish for liquid to measure?...

...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
hey hook...you promise not to laugh.......couple pics of how i squish the leaves....
This is just a 1, 1/4 inch Knock out cutter. A common old school tool used by electricians..:)ganjamon:)
For cutting bigger holes in panels, J boxes , cabinets etc.
I just drilled out two holes in two 4 inch round box covers for the threaded shaft and use this ass'y. as a press,...turning the bolt in as far as i need too to get a couple drops of liquid.......U said u wouldn't laugh.....wtf!....:rofl:
The whole ass'y. has been cleaned of all other greease and oils as to not contaminate the sample....taking pics now.....hold on!

hey hook...you promise not to laugh.......couple pics of how i squish the leaves....
This is just a 1, 1/4 inch Knock out cutter. A common old school tool used by electricians..:)ganjamon:)
For cutting bigger holes in panels, J boxes , cabinets etc.
I just drilled out two holes in two 4 inch round box covers for the threaded shaft and use this ass'y. as a press,...turning the bolt in as far as i need too to get a couple drops of liquid.......U said u wouldn't laugh.....wtf!....:rofl:
The whole ass'y. has been cleaned of all other greease and oils as to not contaminate the sample....taking pics now.....hold on!
:popcorn:

Just took a few Brix readings. Haven't done that in a long time. As i thought it appeared to be a bit lower. Highest sample was just over 12 . Other two were around ten. Samples were taken from big healthy fans off the one Chronic.
Unfortunately i wasn't able to get pics with my present technology . Was really hoping to get some decent pics like other members have done but....but....:ganjamon:

Ahh no worries Duggan! I know I learned something from ya again!
Totally reasonable! Thanks Duggan! Thank you as well @dr.h00k :high-five:

There are some very talented coco growers around the forum. @CareStaker has run in amended coco and done well and then @newty and @Asesino85 are some reputable coco growers on the forum. I do encourage your change to Doc's soil, but coco is a fine substrate to use if you know how. Your plants all look good, you may gain something from reading the others journals I mentioned though.

Thank you so much Yeti. Yes i am a bit intimidated by coco, but i have seedlings going in rock wool so i need to research coco soon. I will look at those journals.

What does the @symbol before a username do on the forum?

Back
Top Bottom