Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

There are some very talented coco growers around the forum. @CareStaker has run in amended coco and done well and then @newty and @Asesino85 are some reputable coco growers on the forum. I do encourage your change to Doc's soil, but coco is a fine substrate to use if you know how. Your plants all look good, you may gain something from reading the others journals I mentioned though.
Oh sweet! I click on the @ before the name and it opens a popup to follow them. I will pour through them this week.

:peace:

Thank you so much Yeti. Yes i am a bit intimidated by coco, but i have seedlings going in rock wool so i need to research coco soon. I will look at those journals.

What does the @symbol before a username do on the forum?
You can click on them as you found out but it also tags them in the post. That then alerts them to being tagged in it and they can then come and make comments if they would like!

Has anyone ever checked a plant that was not in high Brix? Curious what a super soil like vans or bobrowns would come out at.... I’ve got a refractometer somewhere around the farm for checking the mares colostrum levels, if I can find it I might give it a whirl! (After sanitizing obviously lol)
You may find this particular post from Doc answers some of your questions. Regarding What Bob and VS are getting I couldn’t tell ya PJ

Graytail's Cupwinners in High Brix Soil - 4x4 - 600W HPS - Perpetual

I had some soil tested by Doc a few months ago.

It was a version of those SS mixes that I had made the year before, trying to mineralise it and aim for what you’re talking about there Duggs. I reduced the humus and organic matter components and focused on the limestone and other calcium sources. It was good. But when the soil test results came back, after a full grow and a winter of much rain, Doc’s report showed that there was still too much organic matter in the soil. I was advised to add nothing to it but the custom ammendment he made -and that’s what I’m growing in now.

I think at some point the balance has to tip from the organic matter being the source of nitrogen to the rocks being the source of nitrogen - because of that I think most SS recipes will be nearly always too heavy on the meals, and poos etc. to make a truly happy home for our high brix microbe buddies. Van Stank must be getting pretty close to some high Brix readings tho... maybe someone should send him a refractometer :hmmmm::battingeyelashes: SO we can all find out!

Hey!

Also - wanted to share in case you all haven’t discovered yet. The site got another little upgrade and apart from the more obvious changes to the like button (click and hold for other options than “like”), we can now boomark posts and share posts (see icons on the right side of the green bar above each post) and there is page navigation at the top of the page for phones as well.

There’s probably more than that - yet to be discovered or announced - but that’s a few we’ve noticed so far.

The emoji restoration project is also in the last stages of the upgrade pipeline.

SO the mods are still working throught that list of things (requests etc.) we gave them after the big upgrade last year, and a lot of it is falling in to place now it seems.
:ganjamon::cheer::420:

Thanks for that update Amy. Yes, about your soil , growers need to take note, that if they add old leaves/stems/roots to their re cooking soil along with all the added EWC's..it doesn't take long to have too much of a good thing. Organic matter can and will screw up our HB soil if allowed to get to high. All of us growing in containers, of sorts have to remember that, what we put in,..stays in, so .
BTW Amy...gonna like that 'bookmark' feature....

Hey!

Also - wanted to share in case you all haven’t discovered yet. The site got another little upgrade and apart from the more obvious changes to the like button (click and hold for other options than “like”), we can now boomark posts and share posts (see icons on the right side of the green bar above each post) and there is page navigation at the top of the page for phones as well.

There’s probably more than that - yet to be discovered or announced - but that’s a few we’ve noticed so far.

The emoji restoration project is also in the last stages of the upgrade pipeline.

SO the mods are still working throught that list of things (requests etc.) we gave them after the big upgrade last year, and a lot of it is falling in to place now it seems.
:ganjamon::cheer::420:

Have they ever added back blogs yet

Evenin gang. Hope ya'l had a decent day with not too much stress.:passitleft:
Had to blow the driveway out after work...of course , the wind blew most of it back in my face...bahhh!
Did i say how much i dislike winter. This time last year , a bunch of us were enjoying Jamaica .Perhaps strolling along the beach..half in..half out of the warm water...maybe burning one:ganjamon:... Of course , if Doc was around...the joints would be foot longs:blunt:...lol... :surf:....memories........this time last year.. We all went out to XTabi for Valentines day supper....all together,..one long table....bunch a stoners..:hookah:...misfits you say,..ner de wells...cannabis connoisseurs...of the highest order. Friends a mine.....good times.Cheers ...oh ya , the plants...just blooming like crazy..got drink last night ..straight water with a splash of Tea. 5 Gal's , each pot. Stalks on the 'port' side in both pots are very thick. This has been a trend...ive noticed ,..wonder if the Advanced light on that side has sumpin to do with that...hmm.
Anyhow , enjoy the night , gang .:circle-of-love:

:lot-o-toke: How wow no wonder it was down for a while... New Emoticons.. So nice to be a kid LMAO Green days Yo...
Ya mon...:hookah: Hey Hacks, you can be 'a kid' around here any time...i promote it..please .:high-five:
Sounds like a blast! Sign me up for some cliff jumping and maybe a lil lemon paki.

Got my DVD in the mail. Into storage but at the top of the list.

:thanks::high-five::slide:
:ganjamon:

Yup...this time next year...i'l be there...not going anywhere this winter makes the cold and snow even worse.....
Yes, cliff jumping , lemon paki, and good times....fav. spot is a lil place on the coast...called 'Whoopies'...one of those 'special' places, ya know...Lots of good times........"ya only get one turn"....:ganjamon:

Yes...Ween...the A5 Killer Haze. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom