Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Man Duggs we must be on the same wave pattern because we are starting at 10 as well. Got a buddy coming to lend a hand so my better half doesn't have to deal with me by her self :rofl: got 5 to chop, 4 green crack and one purple kush that ain't purple one bit :laughtwo: the green crack have a pine smell to them (good pine smell) and the purple kush......lol can't tell from all the green crack smells.

If the rain takes a break we are busting out the cars for a spin after harvest time. Looking forward to this harvest a lot, lights are out in the flower tent (thought we would give the dark before chop a try)want a few smokers to give this a try and see if they love it or not.

Anyhow, have a great harvest brother and we'll post some pics, they aren't anywhere close to yours but they are good for us :)

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

We're getting slammed here in ontario north of Toronto. Since yesterday afternoon it has not stopped raining barrel on the plus side is full of 185 litre sometimes of rain water now my basement I can't keep up emptying reservoir in dehumidifier send it's still wet on floors.

21.3 zips is my guess...yup. looks tasty. :passitleft:
Hey Nis...we're gettin pretty good at this eh...guessing how much my lil GR brings in eh...:rofl:That's a good one at 21.3! I'm gonna say 26, just cuz i wanna beat the record of 25.5 from the two MK Ultra's .We'le soon see! have a great day bud...cheers!:high-five:

Looks like it is going to be quite the haul Duggs :thumb: it is wet and cold here as well. After having the driest year I have ever seen last year I am ok with getting some rain, but I would enjoy some Sun and warmth.

I'll guess 22.5 zips :)
Ya , all you guys are gettin really good at this . gonna be close this time. remember the winner gets a free Z...all they gotta do is come pick it up...:) Very serious....whoever comes the closest gets a free Z. Cheers Yeti, lets hope for some sun eh!:tokin:

Thats good to here, glad everyone is safe.
Top of the mornin to ya Weedman..have a great ,safe day bud!:thumb:

Man Duggs we must be on the same wave pattern because we are starting at 10 as well. Got a buddy coming to lend a hand so my better half doesn't have to deal with me by her self :rofl: got 5 to chop, 4 green crack and one purple kush that ain't purple one bit :laughtwo: the green crack have a pine smell to them (good pine smell) and the purple kush......lol can't tell from all the green crack smells.

If the rain takes a break we are busting out the cars for a spin after harvest time. Looking forward to this harvest a lot, lights are out in the flower tent (thought we would give the dark before chop a try)want a few smokers to give this a try and see if they love it or not.

Anyhow, have a great harvest brother and we'll post some pics, they aren't anywhere close to yours but they are good for us :)

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:
Ya eh AB,..you me ...we gotta meet , that's all there is to it .:cheer: You guys have a good trimmin session OK. That GC from CKS is a good one ..hope ya like it. She was a great yielder for me and liked the kit soil more than any other to date , so....!:Namaste:

We're getting slammed here in ontario north of Toronto. Since yesterday afternoon it has not stopped raining barrel on the plus side is full of 185 litre sometimes of rain water now my basement I can't keep up emptying reservoir in dehumidifier send it's still wet on floors.
Good mornin Joe83...you north of TO ...you and me...we're very close my friend...i'm in Kitchener:high-five:
Maybe we autta meet eh...take a guess on my yield and maybe win that Z for the closest guess. Hell, you would be able to come get it...:thumb: Cheers and lets hope for some sun today! Glad to hear your close to me ...i'm likin that for shore bud!:high-five:

Congrats on the harvest Duggs! It looks like it will be a nice haul........I'll say 24.8 zips. My Congo comes down tomorrow morning and a huge (for me) grand daddy purple takes it's place.
:high-five:
Hey Neiko,...ya , you know ...you can tell just by lookin at the big colas that the weight will be there ! Smart man !!! These buds and colas on these Double Berry's are very , very heavy and solid. I wouldn't be surprised to hit the 25 -29 mark at all...we'le soon see. Have a great day bud!:Namaste:

Hey Nis...we're gettin pretty good at this eh...guessing how much my lil GR brings in eh...:rofl:That's a good one at 21.3! I'm gonna say 26, just cuz i wanna beat the record of 25.5 from the two MK Ultra's .We'le soon see! have a great day bud...cheers!:high-five:

Ya , all you guys are gettin really good at this . gonna be close this time. remember the winner gets a free Z...all they gotta do is come pick it up...:) Very serious....whoever comes the closest gets a free Z. Cheers Yeti, lets hope for some sun eh!:tokin:

Top of the mornin to ya Weedman..have a great ,safe day bud!:thumb:

Ya eh AB,..you me ...we gotta meet , that's all there is to it .:cheer: You guys have a good trimmin session OK. That GC from CKS is a good one ..hope ya like it. She was a great yielder for me and liked the kit soil more than any other to date , so....!:Namaste:

Good mornin Joe83...you north of TO ...you and me...we're very close my friend...i'm in Kitchener:high-five:
Maybe we autta meet eh...take a guess on my yield and maybe win that Z for the closest guess. Hell, you would be able to come get it...:thumb: Cheers and lets hope for some sun today! Glad to hear your close to me ...i'm likin that for shore bud!:high-five:

Hey Neiko,...ya , you know ...you can tell just by lookin at the big colas that the weight will be there ! Smart man !!! These buds and colas on these Double Berry's are very , very heavy and solid. I wouldn't be surprised to hit the 25 -29 mark at all...we'le soon see. Have a great day bud!:Namaste:
Don't tease me .. a free ounce is like a lottery ticket to me. Haha no man you worked hard for that I'd have to give you something. One day when I get your there i will be having your attitude dude.

Ya I'm around midland ontario if you like bon fires and a soaker pool tis is where it's at my friend.

Got some LAST pics of the DB's. alive and very ripe....man they smell nice:):)
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_001.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_002.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_003.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_004.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_005.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_006.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_007.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_008.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_009.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_010.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_011.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_012.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_013.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_014.jpg
This where you want me to guess bro?

Lol those are sexy as fack and mouth watering. Job well done sir ..

How many grows is this fur you Duggan?

Don't tease me .. a free ounce is like a lottery ticket to me. Haha no man you worked hard for that I'd have to give you something. One day when I get your there i will be having your attitude dude.

Ya I'm around midland ontario if you like bon fires and a soaker pool tis is where it's at my friend.
No tease bud...no way, one free Z to the closest guess. I like havin fun with all you people...your all my brothas and would gladly hand over a Z with a big smile, to the closest guess, just to meet some of us! Cheers , and thanks for that invite ...we'le see my friend! Have a dry day Joe!:high-five:

This where you want me to guess bro?

Lol those are sexy as fack and mouth watering. Job well done sir ..

How many grows is this fur you Duggan?

Yup!!...you can guess right here Joe..waddaya think bud? How many grows....never counted but i've bin growin since 1987, but only five years here on the 'Mag' using Doc's first 6/5/3 (mineralized soil grow)then switching to his High Brix Kit! I'm on my 8th HB grow right now with the Blueberry Twists waiting to get in the GR. They're gettin big and i can tell by how they're growin that they are gonna be big, fast. My challenge with them is gonna be getting them nice and thick/full without getting too tall. The breeder says they grow tall , so that's another reason i like to only grow one strain at a time...just makes it less stressful and easier to manage! cheers bud....ya throw up your guess...i can tell you it's gonna be between 20 and 29. Remember too, there's only three plants in there ...:thumb:

Yup!!...you can guess right here Joe..waddaya think bud? How many grows....never counted but i've bin growin since 1987, but only five years here on the 'Mag' using Doc's first 6/5/3 (mineralized soil grow)then switching to his High Brix Kit! I'm on my 8th HB grow right now with the Blueberry Twists waiting to get in the GR. They're gettin big and i can tell by how they're growin that they are gonna be big, fast. My challenge with them is gonna be getting them nice and thick/full without getting too tall. The breeder says they grow tall , so that's another reason i like to only grow one strain at a time...just makes it less stressful and easier to manage! cheers bud....ya throw up your guess...i can tell you it's gonna be between 20 and 29. Remember too, there's only three plants in there ...:thumb:
26.5 is my guess.

Lol wish i could say 42 lol but not sure if that is possible to do on three plants. Going time sound dumb but is this 26 ounces or 26 grams I'm guessing. Cause I'm sure your saying ounces . Lol 1987 wow so your a vet at the game then. My next grow I think I'll do great things. Listen I'm in coco right now with a great teacher penny wise and few others. I understand ppm znd a feeding schedule at week two for autos is critical. But do you know any boosters like mammoth p in ontario . Stores are in states and so I can get a free sample . Have you heard of mammoth p bud?

Yes my offer is open life is to short to be miserable and live in fear. I'd rather impact others life for the good. Maybe I'm old school like that.

Anyways fella hope you've have a great weekend it's still raining here. Lol.

26.5 is my guess.

Lol wish i could say 42 lol but not sure if that is possible to do on three plants. Going time sound dumb but is this 26 ounces or 26 grams I'm guessing. Cause I'm sure your saying ounces . Lol 1987 wow so your a vet at the game then. My next grow I think I'll do great things. Listen I'm in coco right now with a great teacher penny wise and few others. I understand ppm znd a feeding schedule at week two for autos is critical. But do you know any boosters like mammoth p in ontario . Stores are in states and so I can get a free sample . Have you heard of mammoth p bud?

Yes my offer is open life is to short to be miserable and live in fear. I'd rather impact others life for the good. Maybe I'm old school like that.

Anyways fella hope you've have a great weekend it's still raining here. Lol.

Great stuff Joe,...ya that's ounces NOT grams...LMAO!:) I like your attitude too!:thumb::high-five:

I'm changing my guess to 21.4. That's 600 grams. I know I'm on the low end, but someone has to guess down here right? I know it'll be like 24 or 25...but...ya know...:tokin:
Hey Nis..you might wanna go up not down,...just so everyone knows..it took me and Mare over three hours to trim up the front/big one. This crop has gone way over what i thought it would . I'm soo stoked..started at 9:30 , Mare showed up at 10, as planned ..just got all cleaned up at 4:30. took us all day to trim and hang properly. i'm very certain this crop will break my record out of this room of 25.5,...i'm gonna go with a guess of 31 z's...i'l make it just shy of 2 pounds,..that's my guess. i had to add five more strings and am confident ! Cheers Nis and Gang...pics ahead !:)

Crazy I can't even hit an ounce a plant yet lol.
You will, be patient and get Doc's gear!

OK I'll give a high guess only because I think they look to be very dense and may just surprise us 28.5
Very good guess Gazoo! your reasoning is quite sound. Even when i trim them off the sticks the weight will be there,..and my finish , dry weights will be accurate and dry enough to smoke , smoothly. Extra thick and heavy colas were trimmed up short to keep drying even across the whole crop. five days will do it. cheers Gazoo!

...22.8...for no particular reason...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Good guess Hook, but it'l be light:)

Cheers gang ...here are my harvest pics. First off, i have to thank Doc Bud again for all he does for us bunch a stoners and ner'de wells,..misfits on the loose...with something we call a 'Kit'! Sherry will be contacted from Gorilla Seeds for gifting me these DB's and the Blueberry Twists comin up! I have to also thank all you people...my brothas ,...and sista's , who supported me and my journal. Thanks so much gang....OK , "drifting"!:)

Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_014.jpg
I wanted to show this one first,..it's only the front/big plant.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_003.jpg
This was her sitting on her head:)
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_006.jpg
I couldn't hold her too long like this for the pic...she was about 15 pounds or so...heaviest plant i've ever grown BTW!:cheer:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_008.jpg
This is her on my coffee table.:grinjoint:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_009.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_010.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_012.jpg
Some random colas !
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_015.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_017.jpg
This is a full basket of just the back two girls.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_018.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_019.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_020.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_021.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_022.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_023.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_025.jpg

Lil pc. of scissor hash..for tonight. Mare's coming back over for our regular scheduled Sat. night with no kids night!...:);)...:tokin:
My back is sore and i need to have a nice hot bath . Thanks again for joining me everyone. Ya all have a great Sat. night.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey Nis..you might wanna go up not down,...just so everyone knows..it took me and Mare over three hours to trim up the front/big one. This crop has gone way over what i thought it would . I'm soo stoked..started at 9:30 , Mare showed up at 10, as planned ..just got all cleaned up at 4:30. took us all day to trim and hang properly. i'm very certain this crop will break my record out of this room of 25.5,...i'm gonna go with a guess of 31 z's...i'l make it just shy of 2 pounds,..that's my guess. i had to add five more strings and am confident ! Cheers Nis and Gang...pics ahead !:)

You will, be patient and get Doc's gear!

Very good guess Gazoo! your reasoning is quite sound. Even when i trim them off the sticks the weight will be there,..and my finish , dry weights will be accurate and dry enough to smoke , smoothly. Extra thick and heavy colas were trimmed up short to keep drying even across the whole crop. five days will do it. cheers Gazoo!

Good guess Hook, but it'l be light:)

Cheers gang ...here are my harvest pics. First off, i have to thank Doc Bud again for all he does for us bunch a stoners and ner'de wells,..misfits on the loose...with something we call a 'Kit'! Sherry will be contacted from Gorilla Seeds for gifting me these DB's and the Blueberry Twists comin up! I have to also thank all you people...my brothas ,...and sista's , who supported me and my journal. Thanks so much gang....OK , "drifting"!:)

Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_014.jpg
I wanted to show this one first,..it's only the front/big plant.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_003.jpg
This was her sitting on her head:)
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_006.jpg
I couldn't hold her too long like this for the pic...she was about 15 pounds or so...heaviest plant i've ever grown BTW!:cheer:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_008.jpg
This is her on my coffee table.:grinjoint:
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_009.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_010.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_012.jpg
Some random colas !
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_015.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_017.jpg
This is a full basket of just the back two girls.
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_018.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_019.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_020.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_021.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_022.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_023.jpg
Harvest_Double_berry_s_today_with_Mare_025.jpg

Lil pc. of scissor hash..for tonight. Mare's coming back over for our regular scheduled Sat. night with no kids night!...:);)...:tokin:
My back is sore and i need to have a nice hot bath . Thanks again for joining me everyone. Ya all have a great Sat. night.:circle-of-love::Namaste:
Dude I'm so happy for you man.

Congrats again my new friend. .

My guess stays the same but I did say 42 be nice. Lol

Those are some fat Cola s btw if coco doesn't work I'll be looking at docs kit.

NICE!!...:thumb:...how did Mare like the process?...missus h00k wasn't keen about helping at first...but really got into it...sure helps with the not so fun aspect of the whole process...You and Her have a Great evening!...whatever the final yield...will be pretty impressive for three plants! :bravo:...cheerz Bud...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom