Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Heya Duggan, N all the gang.
Those were some great Q's n A's. So glad I stop in here..
Later Bud.
Y'all have a great day

Totally agree...great info being shared and I'm soaking it all in!!

New vegging plants are looking so green and healthy Duggs!! :thumb:

Can't wait to see the DB harvest pics!:lot-o-toke:

Good morning everyone..are ya all stayin dry....jeesh, it's been raining here for 40 days and nights....feels like it anyhow!
Tomorrow morning is chop time gang. I'l get a few pics up tonight . As soon as I get home after work the timers get 'pulled' so they will be in 'the dark' until the morning. This is NOT to increase resin (does NOT happen) it's just so the plant has 'dumped' all it's nutrients and fluids into the soil. This is the best time to chop, before they have 'sucked up' everything to start their day!
The colas are very thick , heavy , and hard...perfect timing as they look and smell ripe. I'l throw a few pics up tonight. Have a great Fri. gang.:circle-of-love:

Good morning everyone..are ya all stayin dry....jeesh, it's been raining here for 40 days and nights....feels like it anyhow!
Tomorrow morning is chop time gang. I'l get a few pics up tonight . As soon as I get home after work the timers get 'pulled' so they will be in 'the dark' until the morning. This is NOT to increase resin (does NOT happen) it's just so the plant has 'dumped' all it's nutrients and fluids into the soil. This is the best time to chop, before they have 'sucked up' everything to start their day!
The colas are very thick , heavy , and hard...perfect timing as they look and smell ripe. I'l throw a few pics up tonight. Have a great Fri. gang.:circle-of-love:
Good morning. Ya its raining here as well.

Good morning. Ya its raining here as well.
FFS's eh WM...everyone around here has HAD ENOUGH of this crappy, cold wet weather! BAHHH!
Good morning Duggs and gang, yup, same weather up this way but better than snow! We're chopping tomorrow as well Duggs, didn't get to it last weekend so tomorrow it is. Harvest party for the HB crew :)
Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday.

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:
Mornin AB, you guys chpppin too,...cool stuff. What time you getting started...I'm gonna start at around 10 in the morning. Mare has to help this time cuz my reg. trimming buddy can't help this time. Have a great WET (FFS's.) Friday you two! :)

Incredibly, it's raining here too. Harvest for me also.....Good Morning! You guys are up early.
You too Doc...cool ...ya up early but don't forget , we see that big orange ball before you do ...well, at least when it shows itself....BAHHH!
Have a great Fri. Doc. and a smooth , fun , harvest!

I hope it rains, we just survived or first heat wave of the year. Was 98 yesterday. No harvest for me this week... but next week it's on..
Heat wave.....HAHA...want some cold wet weather...we got lots to spare eh!:(
Have a great day Twox!:)

FFS's eh WM...everyone around here has HAD ENOUGH of this crappy, cold wet weather! BAHHH!

Mornin AB, you guys chpppin too,...cool stuff. What time you getting started...I'm gonna start at around 10 in the morning. Mare has to help this time cuz my reg. trimming buddy can't help this time. Have a great WET (FFS's.) Friday you two! :)

You too Doc...cool ...ya up early but don't forget , we see that big orange ball before you do ...well, at least when it shows itself....BAHHH!
Have a great Fri. Doc. and a smooth , fun , harvest!

Heat wave.....HAHA...want some cold wet weather...we got lots to spare eh!:(
Have a great day Twox!:)
Ya for sure, I am sick of the cold weather to. Just getting rid of all the snow here.

What, no way.! Thats crazy man. Lol

I know eh...it just won't stop raining here...never seen nothin like it...it won't stop. Ya , and snow expected on Sunday...great ...i'm gettin my winter parka out! Not shoveling any snow ...i simply refuse...won't do it...not in MAY!!!!:thedoubletake:
OK, timers are unplugged..the girls are 'in the dark' . Chop, chop tomorrow mornin. yeepa , yeepa. Soon be time to start up a journal for the BT's....:thumb:
Have a great night everyone....try and stay dry!:tokin:

Got some LAST pics of the DB's. alive and very ripe....man they smell nice:):)
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_001.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_002.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_003.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_004.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_005.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_006.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_007.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_008.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_009.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_010.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_011.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_012.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_013.jpg
Harvest_time_for_DB_s_014.jpg

I know eh...it just won't stop raining here...never seen nothin like it...it won't stop. Ya , and snow expected on Sunday...great ...i'm gettin my winter parka out! Not shoveling any snow ...i simply refuse...won't do it...not in MAY!!!!:thedoubletake:
OK, timers are unplugged..the girls are 'in the dark' . Chop, chop tomorrow mornin. yeepa , yeepa. Soon be time to start up a journal for the BT's....:thumb:
Have a great night everyone....try and stay dry!:tokin:
I hope yous dont gwt any flooding. Stay safe man.

Why , thanks Weedman...so far my basement is dry...my house was built on sand , so all is good so far. Never had any water in basement , other than sewer backing up a few years ago...yikes! Cheers to ya bud...you stay safe too:)
Thats good to here, glad everyone is safe.

Back
Top Bottom