Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Yeah, thats some crazy stuff Duggs! Baseball bats are always nice. Ive never had buds that big before. Those lights are kicking some serious ass huh? Ill have my other 2 dorm grow 90s in my tent when I flip. I was thinking about another p300 but I think ill pass this time...maybe on the next grow :)
Cheers bro :)

I love "Duggan's Dungeon", but with buds like that we may need to change it to the "Bat Cave". :rofl:

Those are some mighty fine colas there Duggan. A pretty toy too, but the colas..... Dang. The light additions are paying off in spades, I'd say. As important as the soil is, we all know it's light that drives the grow.

You're gonna reek after trimming these girls. :rofl:

Hey Sue,...look at the size of the colas on the Lilly....she blows me away,..i laugh when i see her. She's all tied up in "the Dungeon". MUhahha...Ya , about the lights, there is no question about it now,...with the Advance xte 400. It throws a completely different color than the Budmaster 2 675XG. So when both start up at slightly different times every day (1-3 min's.) i get to see. Cheers Sue...gotta get at this.....:high-five:
"Duggan's Dungeon" Yep sounds like a place to see, large colas falling all over everywhere. Buds bouncing off the walls and lights, oh the lights, kinda look like NYC.... Love your Dungeon ! Duggan......

Rooster , (as i think of that friggen movie again!) Times Square , you know that corner..... I need to start wearing head protection while tending to the lil garden. I can feel the rays hitting me, prolly not good ! Cheers bud! :thumb:

Gorgeous looking buds w/ great color duggan. How does that pipe work? Been meaning to ask...what do you think about that Firefly2 I think you bought? :Namaste:

Hey Bright, good to see ya my brotha. Glad to see you having fun too! Oh , the pipe. Well TBH, not good!I had a hard time getting it apart tonight to re-load it. I think the Oring should have a dab of something on it to make it turn easier. The resin had hardened obver night . So i put it in my mouth and tried to hold it with my teeth.....ya , u got it...it shattered...all over my bedspread. It comes with two spares , so i still have those. It was all my fault ,..i was in a hurry cuz , my Broom door was closed and boys are here, so....if i had of heated it up a lil with a lighter and then tried to turn it would have been OK! So , to answer you , i'm still getting used to it....Cheers Bright!

:rofl:

Cool but sad story (and way cooler too me this came up because my youngest brother Chris and I were just talking about this today).
My brother had a pitbull he named Scarface that he rescued after a hatchet between the eyes because he lost. A huge -to do- ensued over custody of the dog right then and there. I was there with three more of my brothers. We got him and my brother loved this dog to the ends of the earth. Had him 7 years after he saved him. He used to rip my brothers plants right out the ground if he could get to em.....:rofl:
Ultimately he was killed while protecting the same property where the plants were during a robbery/burglary. I always think of him now right before the images of the movie pop into my head. Pretty cool how life cycles if you are paying attention.

I have no experience with Lebanese Blond hash. I was born in the seventies. I would love the opportunity to though. :passitleft: I am infatuated with the brix thing and will be in the mix soon as I can afford it. Baby on the way problems... :rofl: I know the only way to get colas like those is with High Brix. So I watch.:popcorn:
I wish they would do the damn SmellaVision or Scratch-a-Screen thing already. Guys like you could make a fortune .99 cent at a time. I would be a repeat. But hope I would get the brutha discount. :hug:Sweetarts:hug:

Later man.

Jacob, thanks for sharing that story with us Any story about a dog , has my attention. Did they ever get the person who killed the dog? Anyhow Jacob , have a great night .:Namaste:

Duggan! I have wanted that pipe for a while now. How is it? Do you love it as much as I think I would love it?

Your Colas look amazing! I can't wait until our brix girls grow out and lay down some fat Colas! Looking real nice over here man!

Have a good night, and be sure to tell me everything about that pipe. Lol!

:passitleft:

Canna, you and me....we gonna sit down and laugh our asses off....your sense of humor is ,....well,....a bit twisted,..just how i like em....:helpsmilie: :ganjamon::party:
The pipe works good ...i have some stuff to say about it. The airflow is very good , and you always get a large draw. I recomend packing it tighter as apposed to loosely. It will slow it down some. It fits in any stardard sized bong too. Mine got stuck lover night and i broke the glass tube...dumbass,...i tried to hold it in my teeth and pull off the end....not good....it shattered at the end! Should have just warmed it up first. Remember that OK! I'm wondering if there is anything safe to put on the o-rings to make it turn easier......dunno. It comes with two spare tubes , cleaning thingy for the mouthpiece, a nice carry case, a lil cloth bag w/ drawstring , and a cool box. pretty good deal but ....but...i need more time with it Canna. Have an awesome weekend OK,..i have the boys and both Ryan and I have hockey...his is at 7 tomorrow morning ,FFS's...that means i have to get up at 5:30 at the latest! Boo, Hoo!:( I love sleeping in Sat. mornings....Bahhh!

Ya bud, i checked it out. Gonna read some more about it. Thanks for the link. Have a great weekend my friend!:Namaste:

Another beautiful grow, my friend! I'm so dang happy for you.
Duggan's Dungeon of Dankness does it again!
Best of luck on the harvest and trim. May you pull 25 zips+.
I love that hash smell and flavor. The only thing that I like as much for flavor are the test dabs I'm getting from the rosin press. Amazing stuff!
:bravo:

Major, I've been hoping your five will pull thru that expected bad weather...how are things. Almost home now, with them, all your hard work will set you , your family and circle of friends up very well for months to come....a lot of months!:) Thanks for your words and vibes my friend...have an awesome weekend....are the bus load of trimmers expected soon?:wood:

Holy cow those are some huge buds! :bravo:

Just ordered the 7pipe for canna and myself. We get one of those "smoking boxes" every month and it had a coupon code in there for 20% off. Saved $14 on the combo. Been sitting on it for a month now. Kinda funny I saw the code inside your box...hint hint everyone.

Hope you are having a great day bud. :blunt:

Hey Nis, hope your having a great night bud! Ya , big friggen buds,..never seen em this big before. They are solid masses of Sweetart smelling 100%Sativa. They are covered with resin and are very heavy to handle. Hope the medicine is ......Cheers Nis.:Namaste:

Yeah, thats some crazy stuff Duggs! Baseball bats are always nice. Ive never had buds that big before. Those lights are kicking some serious ass huh? Ill have my other 2 dorm grow 90s in my tent when I flip. I was thinking about another p300 but I think ill pass this time...maybe on the next grow :)
Cheers bro :)

Evenin Tard, those Dorm Grow 90w. all red UFO's are surely delivering lots of usable red light for bloom. When i added that extra light it really helped with mid to late bloom cuz of the shrinking "footprint" from them as the plants get taller.Anyhow thanks for droppin in bud. have an awesome weekend !:high-five:

:thumb: good looking :) are you ok ?

:thumb: Everything is A - OK Birdie!:hug: Hope the same is true for you. Been doing a job at work that is far away from my usual PC i use. No chance to reply , only quick scans of the site during the day. Remember eh...i don't have a cell to access the web while working. Most of my Mag time is at home , but been so busy , or tired.Anyhow have a great weekend Birdie!:circle-of-love:

ok just glad you are ok :) happy ice hockey times..I actually love watching a good game!
Ya it's the coolest game...but not gettin up at 5:30 on a Sat. morning!...BAHHH

when they hang over do they look like stalactites? :)
Pretty knarley to touch them , sticky and shit! Smelly ol weed....:tokin: Have an awesome weekend my friend.:Namaste:

Ok Duggan, I see you up and lQQking on 420 this morning. You don't have time ! Get those boys up and get your day started..... Enjoy all the time you can with your boys, they sure as hell grow up fast.... Rooster1 heading out to buy a bin to cook my Kit ! Later, Rooster1 outta here...

Ya, ya,...i have to check in ...i'm addicted, what can i say! Was up at 5:30....yuk...NOT GOOD! Practice went very good, Ryan is one of top two on team! Had fun helping out on the ice again....gotta get used to being called coach St.....e.:tokin: What about you Rooster....what the heck you doin up at that hour?
Going to buy totes for soil cooking. Suggest buying two, deep ones as apposed to one big one...just easier to move around and work with . Have a great day playing in your dirt Rooster and thanks for dropping in on me this AM! cheers to ya !:high-five:

I can't wait till.ours gets here! It'll be awesome! It fits a bong, dude, that's incredible! We all know how I love a good bong! It's the best of both worlds!!
Yes, it works great in a bong ...and helps cool the smoke a little. This pipe gives ya huge toke...as much as you like actually! I'm gonna try packing it a bit tighter to calm the draw down a bit. In a bong would work the best with this but i got it cuz , once it's filled up , it's all ya need for many hours of fun! it will be a great pc. to pass around too! cheers Canna....and Nis!

Hope all is well buddy

Cheers
:roorrip:
Ya mon...hey Noob...you take the Carns yet?:Namaste:

Morning Duggan
"Ya, ya,...i have to check in ...i'm addicted, what can i say! Was up at 5:30....yuk...NOT GOOD! Practice went very good, Ryan is one of top two on team! Had fun helping out on the ice again....gotta get used to being called coach St.....e. What about you Rooster....what the heck you doin up at that hour? ".

I get up most days around four a.m., That's why they call me Rooster ! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom