Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Happy you finally got the yield and quality you expected, man.

Well crap! Thanks Nis!

:passitleft:

Well, i got busy , missed it....rats! Hope everyone had a great day! Canna, how are you, tests? Are you OK? I'l just wait here till you get back.........:tokin:.. Was gonna take a few pics , but , na, they aren't lookin so picturesque at the moment. Not lookin very "lady-like". Oh!!...there goes the timer (oven). Later gang, Canna Montana!:Namaste:

Well, i got busy , missed it....rats! Hope everyone had a great day! Canna, how are you, tests? Are you OK? I'l just wait here till you get back.........:tokin:.. Was gonna take a few pics , but , na, they aren't lookin so picturesque at the moment. Not lookin very "lady-like". Oh!!...there goes the timer (oven). Later gang, Canna Montana!:Namaste:
We won't have results from the CT for at least 2 days. I'm hoping to know what the report says this week. I don't want to wait the weekend. I'm alright, just doing bing rips for the Cubbies!

:bong:

A very good morning to you all....Birdie, Canna, Rooster and Gang! Big chop coming my way. The group is crying to be harvested . Trichs are a plenty and Lanny's are ripe...Lilly is fading fast....about time. Cheers gang...have an awesome day!:circle-of-love:

Youre chopping, im transplanting...after 10 weeks from seed :)

Re: Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - Four Plants

Hey Stage, should be interesting this time cuz of gettin rid of the one Lilly.Thanks bud, ya , a few nice colas eh. You say 22...Tard just said 21z's 15 Grms. I'm thinkin around 20 too! That's a lot from three , small indoor plants , so we'le see. Anyhow , cheers Stage. I can see you love using Doc's. gear too....:slide: :Namaste:

Hmmm...I don't know man. I think its more like 25-26 zips

Back
Top Bottom