Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

No bunny fuckin' around in this garden. LoL

Pretty punny!
:rofl:
Definitely not! Here we have a lot of red foxes and this spring summer I have seen them going with young rabbits in their mouth back to feed the kits. Hopefully the rabbit population is down as my snakes probably only go for little rodents and bugs etc!

Merry Independence Day !!!!! Week 6 outside with summer crops.. High heat and humidity, but plants thriving. Enjoying the rewards of my first run of auto’s outside, listening to water, as it falls into the koi pond. Have a safe a Holiday. We celebrate, at the sacrifice of others, thank them.

First up are the 3 BJ’s aka CKS WW Auto x Nirvana Wonderwoman they are Day 29 and not showing any signs of sex yet. They are extremely tall with wide spaces between nodes so this should be interesting to train :D

I keep mixing them up but right now they are all the same. All topped/fimmed at Day 21 and they are in promix/3 g pots.They get Emerald Harvest about twice a week but I’m thinking I’ll increas that as soon as it stops raining so much!

Crystal is reveg day 26 and almost at level 2!
I’m going to need to clean out the middle somehow. Can you believe she looks this good and is in .5 g pot with all coco! I’m sure she’s just roots in there:D I wonder if I could transplant her without moving her from the scrog....stay tuned!

Moved a few plants around as they are outgrowing the greenhouse!

Now we have good ol Deb! She’s a hot mess but I’m waiting for her to get a bit worse before I get in there with my fiskars! She gets the most stealth spot because she is the stinkiest and soon to be humongous:D

Oh dear Moby:/ she’s getting taller and frostier but I think she will be straight oil! Yuk
I will get a close up of her training herself in the next update! Pretty sweet quad
Also, my petunias are bangin now!! Lol

Nice update yo... Hey you might try leaving the scissors outta the pics... All the Bj's look like those kids on the commercials where they ask ya for money to feed em... LOL.. all scared like....Funny cause I ALWAYS pictured you as the witch from the NORTH..... LMMFAO... and HA.... Good job girl, love your little sanctuary back there... Nice and bright too... Happy America is free ( almost LOL ) Day.... and to all..

Brave man you and that rock Preston
In my defense, I was in shorts & flip-flops. And it was friggin huge. LoL
I came back in my jeans & boots to take a picture and get a close look. .. that's when I realized it wasn't a rattler.

Hope y'all have a blessed day!
:passitleft:

Very hot week here it was 34 last couple of days.. Snapped a couple of quick pics of the flowering girls while watering the seedings.
Bloody Skunk
Cream Mandarine XL left /Jack47 right
The two smaller Jack47 are just starting to flower at a pretty small size but I think the first one did too.

Looks cool!

We have changed a few things around!

Here’s a picture journey

I had a deer walk right up to mine a couple of years ago but never touched them, so who knows. Here are some pics of my outdoor ladies.
20180716_150638.jpg
20180714_150039.jpg
20180714_150108.jpg
20180714_150130.jpg
20180714_150144.jpg
20180714_150216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom