Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Nice colas, good job!
Thanks PW... For a first real outdoor cannabis crop, first time growing autos and in a new to me medium with new nutes I am happy enough.. Hoping to get a better yield from the Mobys. Day off tomorrow, I'll have to drop by your thread and some others and try to catch up a bit.

The first outdoor girl to be harvested.

Moby Dick Auto
She is clear to cloudy which is what I like for a Sativa:) Day 83 she came down

Tiny harvest came in at 9G dried;) She went all in to the oil I infused yesterday:)

I got a question for all you outdoor photo growers out there, leaves are yellowing on the sativa Amnesia Lemon Pie it also happened with my sativa Strawberry Haze last year. Is this something that is common with the sativas? Have a great day peeps.

Ya that bud washing sounds better all the time, especially for outdoor stuff.
Mobys are looking good, 2 especially, and a third is pretty decent but smaller. Culled the two stunted ones yesterday. I'll try to get some pix in a couple of days, they are just getting full into flower mode now! Drinking lots and this heat means watering every 3 days.. I dropped the ca/mg from my feeds as of a couple or three weeks ago. I think there is probably enough in my water unless I get a really greedy plant. Just using the the biothrive grow/bloom and either the bioweed seaweed extract or the squid extract on rotation.
Hope you all are enjoying the weekend..I am hoping for a much needed rain day tomorrow!

Ya that bud washing sounds better all the time, especially for outdoor stuff.
Bud washing outside plants is a must! Mighta saved the skunk if you could get past the disgusting factor. A bit of dish soap would have killed them in a second and then some good swirling in the bucked would have washed them out. And even if you were squeamish about the potential for #proteinsmoke, it would have worked fine for topicals. Go see if you can find it in the woods and see if it's salvageable!

Bud washing outside plants is a must! Mighta saved the skunk if you could get past the disgusting factor. A bit of dish soap would have killed them in a second and then some good swirling in the bucked would have washed them out. And even if you were squeamish about the potential for #proteinsmoke, it would have worked fine for topicals. Go see if you can find it in the woods and see if it's salvageable!
Haha I'm afraid it's too late for saving it sadly, even if I could find it... I thought about it briefly (bud washing) but didn't have time to deal with it and really wanted to get it far from my other plants lol.. I'm a country boy so a few bugs or whatever do not bother me but this thing was loaded up. I guess I will have to give it a try on whoever finishes next.

Back
Top Bottom