GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Milliliters? Half a milliliter seems like not enough and half a liter seems like too much. :hmmmm:
Huh? I gave each half a liter. The MS Stout was mixed at 4ml per gallon of water.

How is that too much? I would think it may not be enough.

Oh I read that literally as half a liter of Stout.

You're definitely safe at 4ml/gallon and I don't think double would be a problem.
Well, since you think I'm that dense that can be one your experiments. Give one of your Candida moms half a liter of straight Stout and let's see what happens! :laughtwo:

Whatever you did, it's working pretty well, GDB!
Easy Weed, huh? I was thinking maybe some aloe vera powder! :laughtwo:
I meant a  tiny bit of EW...I labeled mine with a " never use more than half a gram!" label...
Now that you mention it, a little aloe powder couldn't hurt... :cheesygrinsmiley:

The GDB that's front right is striving to be a big palooka of a bush. Looking forward to seeing how she goes!

That GDB is sure round and full. Had to look up palooka. I think she looks good. :ganjamon:

Good Sunday morning growers!

The pic I posted of the babies yesterday was taken shortly after they had all be watered and they looked the part. Here's a pic from this morning showing them in their best "Sunday go to meeting" posture on Day 40!
TG babies 10-23-22 D40.jpg

In other matters, I found this box of instant brownies at the grocer recently. The recipe simply called for mixing 1/4 cup of water, 1 egg and 1/3 cup of cooking oil in a bowl, then stirring in the brownie mix, putting in a baking pan and baking for 40 minutes. Easy Peezy! I substituted canna-oil for the cooking oil and did the do.

I think I may have let them bake for about 5 minutes too long. Their texture was more cookie-like than brownie-like, but they are good! And, according to the Mrs., a few hours after consumption I was out and snoring (though I was supposed to be in bed to watch the 11pm news).

I'm hardly ever blessed with sleep that early so there must be something to these brownies!
Brownies.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback folks:

Whatever you did, it's working pretty well, GDB!
Thank you Carcass. :thanks:
That GDB is sure round and full. Had to look up palooka. I think she looks good. :ganjamon:
Thanks Stinker! Palooka in this area has evolved into a synonym for anything big, clumsy and oafish. :)
He does have a funny way of expressing himself sometimes , but that's ok cause i know what palooka means :laughtwo:
Say that, did you not Smoke? :laughtwo:

Hey, @RedskinnedRhino, I'm happy to have the beer guy back in the line-up. Go Commoners!

PEACE.

Hello growers and welcome to the weekend!

This was Silica Saturday for the babies on their day 39.

Each of the photo-fems got an initial dose of .5 liters of MS Stout silica. Then they were fed water + SNS 209 (@ 8ml per gallon) to run off.

Milliliters? Half a milliliter seems like not enough and half a liter seems like too much. :hmmmm:

Well, since you think I'm that dense that can be one your experiments. Give one of your Candida moms half a liter of straight Stout and let's see what happens! :laughtwo:

FWIW, I had the same question as Shed. :battingeyelashes: Half a liter seemed like a lot of silica to use at one time.

FWIW, I had the same question as Shed. :battingeyelashes: Half a liter seemed like a lot of silica to use at one time.
Okay HashGirl. I suppose there is someone out there in the grow universe who could have been misled by my post and dumped 1/2 liter of uncut silica on their plants (more than half the amount of the bottle I have, that also has dilution rates clearly printed on the back).

I will strive to include mix rates from here on. 😗

My aim when I joined 420 was to speak to beginners in a clear and understandable way, because I too was a beginner.

I may have erred in fulfilling that goal.

Hello growers.

I'm happy to report that both frontrunners are on the move now. It's Flip + 9 for the pair.

The Purple Tahoe (left) has grown from 7 inches tall on her flip date to 11 inches tall today. The Purple Dream has gone from 11 inches to 16 inches in height.
TG eyelevel 10-24-22 F9.jpg

TG10-24-22 F9 .JPG

And in the 2x2 the babies (adolescents?) are trying to fill the tent on their day 41.
TG babes 10-24-22 D41.jpg

These bathe under the glow of the @ViparSpectra XS1000.
TG Babes lite 10-24-22 D41.jpg

The flip window for the Dot-fed Grandaddy Blacks (rear left and front right) opens in 9 days on Nov. 2nd and continues through Nov. 16th. So it looks as though the 2x2 will house them for just long enough!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers.

I'm happy to report that both frontrunners are on the move now. It's Flip + 9 for the pair.

The Purple Tahoe (left) has grown from 7 inches tall on her flip date to 11 inches tall today. The Purple Dream has gone from 11 inches to 16 inches in height.
TG eyelevel 10-24-22 F9.jpg

TG10-24-22 F9 .JPG

And in the 2x2 the babies (adolescents?) are trying to fill the tent on their day 41.
TG babes 10-24-22 D41.jpg

These bathe under the glow of the @ViparSpectra XS1000.
TG Babes lite 10-24-22 D41.jpg

The flip window for the Dot-fed Grandaddy Blacks (rear left and front right) opens in 9 days on Nov. 2nd and continues through Nov. 16th. So it looks as though the 2x2 will house them for just long enough!

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Good Day GDB :ciao:, how is everything going?
My apologies for falling behind. :Namaste:
Harvesting night and day got in the way of my screen time. :rofl:
I missed a ton of notifications and it takes me forever to catch up.
Garden is still thriving I see, :yahoo:love the structure and formation of your leaves.
Each one text book perfect. ;)
Take care my friend.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Wow G! Last time I cruised by you were censoring profanities about the growth of these beauties when they were sprouts!
Looking good now though. Hell, better than good! In my ancient memory, palooka had kind of a positive connotation. Like a heavy hitter. You know, like the buds you grow, haha. All the best to you and yours.
Stay stoneder.

Back
Top Bottom