GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Hello growers and welcome to the new year!

Welcome to my new "Birthday Harvest Grow!" Said Birthday is in February so I might have it locked in now. :straightface:

Thanks to @InTheShed when I woke up this morning I immediately realized that I'm now on odd-date feedings instead of even-date feedings.:)

And feed I did.

All but the Pineapple Express took about 3L of water and got 1 tsp of Roots Organics (RO) Bloom Booster. (They recommend a tsp per gallon of soil but from what I've seen that's too much. One needs more soil (5+ gallon pots) to use that much. I'm just in 3 gallon pots.)

The PE took a gallon of water and got 1tsp of RO Foundation and 1tsp of RO Bloom (she's in a 5 gallon pot).

Here are the girls on the back row (left to right: Grandaddy Black #2, PE and Grandaddy Black #1). The GDBs are on flip 62 and the PE is on flip 57.
TG back row 1-1-23 F62-57.jpg

The GDBs had begun to fade a few days ago but now they seem to have greened back up. I must have messed up somewhere. :straightface:
----------

Here's a full tent pic, including the 2 purple girls on the front row (Purple Dream left, Purple Tahoe right). Both of them are on flip 77.
TG tent 1-1-23 F77-62-57.jpg

----------

And a few bud shots:

PE:
PE bud 1-1-23 F57.JPG

PT:
PT bud 1-1-23 F77.JPG

PD:
PD bud 1-1-23 F77.JPG

GDB1:
GDB1 bud 1-1-23 F62.JPG

GDB2:
GDB2 bud 1-1-23 F62.JPG

----------

I'm really wanting something to finish up but have had no takers yet!

I scoped the 2 purple ones today and they said, "Wadda are you lookin' at?"

PT trichs:
PT trich 1-1-23 F77.jpg

PD trichs:
PD trich 1-1-23 F77.jpg

-----------

Thanks for your visit!

PEACE.

Hello growers and welcome to the new year!

Welcome to my new "Birthday Harvest Grow!" Said Birthday is in February so I might have it locked in now. :straightface:

Thanks to @InTheShed when I woke up this morning I immediately realized that I'm now on odd-date feedings instead of even-date feedings.:)

And feed I did.

All but the Pineapple Express took about 3L of water and got 1 tsp of Roots Organics (RO) Bloom Booster. (They recommend a tsp per gallon of soil but from what I've seen that's too much. One needs more soil (5+ gallon pots) to use that much. I'm just in 3 gallon pots.)

The PE took a gallon of water and got 1tsp of RO Foundation and 1tsp of RO Bloom (she's in a 5 gallon pot).

Here are the girls on the back row (left to right: Grandaddy Black #2, PE and Grandaddy Black #1). The GDBs are on flip 62 and the PE is on flip 57.
TG back row 1-1-23 F62-57.jpg

The GDBs had begun to fade a few days ago but now they seem to have greened back up. I must have messed up somewhere. :straightface:
----------

Here's a full tent pic, including the 2 purple girls on the front row (Purple Dream left, Purple Tahoe right). Both of them are on flip 77.
TG tent 1-1-23 F77-62-57.jpg

----------

And a few bud shots:

PE:
PE bud 1-1-23 F57.JPG

PT:
PT bud 1-1-23 F77.JPG

PD:
PD bud 1-1-23 F77.JPG

GDB1:
GDB1 bud 1-1-23 F62.JPG

GDB2:
GDB2 bud 1-1-23 F62.JPG

----------

I'm really wanting something to finish up but have had no takers yet!

I scoped the 2 purple ones today and they said, "Wadda are you lookin' at?"

PT trichs:
PT trich 1-1-23 F77.jpg

PD trichs:
PD trich 1-1-23 F77.jpg

-----------

Thanks for your visit!

PEACE.
Looking Oh so frosty ☃️ ! What size is your tent I’m not sure if the pictures but it looks big. CL🍀

I immediately realized that I'm now on odd-date feedings instead of even-date feedings.:)

And feed I did.
And what a way for them to start the NewYear. The ladies are looking extremely content.
:green_heart:
And a very Happy New Years to you GDB and your entire family.

They're groovin on a Sunday afternoon! Beautiful!
Thanks Stone. :Rasta:
They're looking potent and threatening GDB!
"Threatening" huh? I'll take that description any day! Thanks Stunger. :)
My goodness! They’re looking absolutely delicious today. Am I the only one who finds those bud shots to be mouthwatering? I’ll be thrilled if mine look anything like that
Thanks so much @iamhim. I wish you grow goodness with your Babysitters! :Rasta:
Nope, you're not the only one! :yummy:
Thanks again Stunger!
Looking Oh so frosty ☃️ ! What size is your tent I’m not sure if the pictures but it looks big. CL🍀
Thanks CL. The tent is a 5x5. It probably looks big because 4 of the 5 plants are in 3 gallon pots and, thus, not huge specimens. :)
And a very Happy New Years to you GDB and your entire family.
Same to you Nev. And thanks for stopping by! :ciao:

Hello all.

I took a few solo pics yesterday and never got around to posting them. No use letting them go to waste!

I only wish that I could show you the natural colors of these plants but I'm limited to taking flash pics unless I move the plants upstairs and that won't happen until chop-time. So flash distorts the colors but still gives some idea of their general appearance.

Anyway, the Purple Tahoe (flip 79) is an interesting dark green/purpleish mixed hue. She stayed dark green for most of her life and as of late has developed some purple on some of her leaves. She's got buds that are (and have been) too heavy for her branches and is tied up for support in about 20 different spots. Whenever I get to take her down she's going to flop all over the place. It'll be fun to see! But she won't be any fun to trim.
PT 1-3-23 F79.JPG

Both the Purple Dream (flip 79) and the Pineapple Express (flip 59) have lovely light-green buds. I usually enjoy buds of this color as they remind me of the "good stuff" I used to get decades ago. I don't know what we were getting back then but we called it "sensemillia."

Purple Dream:
PD 1-3-23 F79.JPG

Pineapple Express:
PE 1-3-23 F59.JPG

And finally a full tent shot for good measure:
TG tent 1-3-23 F79-64-59.JPG

I watch and I wait.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.

Such different-looking plants with one thing in common (besides their grower): nice fat flowers! And cool missles on the Purple Dream. 🚀

What are you thinking about the first to come down...10 days?

Such different-looking plants with one thing in common (besides their grower): nice fat flowers! And cool missles on the Purple Dream. 🚀

What are you thinking about the first to come down...10 days?
Not a clue. :hmmmm:

I scoped the Purple Dream tonight and she seems to be taking her sweet time.
Scope_003.jpg

Scope_004.jpg

Scope_005.jpg
Scope_006.jpg

If their plan is to wear me down it ain't gonna' work. I'll keep waiting for as long as it takes! :)

Hello grow gang!

Just out of curiosity I scoped one of my Grandaddy Blacks (flip 61) tonight.

According to @Original Sensible Seeds it has a short flowering period of 60-65 days, so I thought why not take a look.
Scope_001.jpg

Scope_002.jpg

Scope_003.jpg

Scope_004.jpg

She (and I assume the other one) are getting close.

These are ideal for my first stab at droughting. The two still have plenty of green leaves that will allow me to monitor the progress.

Where I'm getting hung up is trying to determine when to begin.

Do these look like they're close enough to the finish to begin droughting them? @Krissi Carbone @StoneOtter @ImGoodAtDroughting

I made up that last name, but I'll accept opinions from any who have experience with the process. :)

Thanks in advance for any advice!

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom