Gee's First Grow - Supersoil Fully Organic LED 2017

Wandering around... Buzzed by to say what you got going so far is excellent. Also thanks for input on my strain question. That homemade smart pot looks great as well. Looks like dinner is well deserved. Can't wait to see what develops in this journal.

Some leave the branches from the 2nd node as well but I think it throws the balance off and the whole purpose is to have a perfect canopy flat across the top

Do you mean the branches that i cut off on this one? Or u mean the node below where i did the first top?
420-magazine-mobile1774471022.jpg

Wandering around... Buzzed by to say what you got going so far is excellent. Also thanks for input on my strain question. That homemade smart pot looks great as well. Looks like dinner is well deserved. Can't wait to see what develops in this journal.
Pharma welcome. Yes the dinner is well deserved. She also stitched up 10 2.5 gallon ones I'm using for veg

Only got three pack and the strains supposed to be really potent and since we like to switch it up every Grow, I'm ensuring I'll have plenty of seeds from it. But not sacrificing a whole Grow to seed so it's a perfect combo for bud and seeds. I don't need many, couple dozen maybe .
I fully appreciate the perks of cloning to perpetuate a really good pheno but I like starting from seed. That being said one of these Durbans and one of these OG's are getting cloned for sure. My one Hemmy Black is the only non-feminized in the bunch. I'm kind of hoping its a male.

Outbreeding always a good idea for bringing out new genetics to your breeding program .
The Hemmy Black has some Hawaiian genetics in it and I have some Waikiki Queen seeds that I'm doing next grow so if the Hemmy Black is a male I may pollinate a Waikiki Queen. If so I will try your technique of leaving the 2 extra branches. I like that idea

It's going to be a few busy days. I need to build a 4 ft by 4 ft tray out of plywood and 2 by 4s that I will l8ne with pond liner. One side of the floor will be a half inch higher that the other. That will go on the tent floor. Then I am going to take 9 milk crates and trim them down on the table saw to 4 inches tal and flip them over to place in the tray. My pots will go on these. Then for watering I can let runoff drain into the tray and suck it out with my wet n dry shop vac. Also I need to do some more tying down on all the plants

Back
Top Bottom