Gee's First Grow - Supersoil Fully Organic LED 2017

landrance sounds very cool ill have to have a look ,im always skeptical about running photos just for the time factor thats why i mostly do autos for speed , but i have an actual ZSKITTLES seed im thinking of runing it soon but not sure as i was saving it for my auto breeding programme i planed to make it a mother take some clones ( if male then pollen either eway im happy) then ideally mix z skittles with gelato and breed in to an auto so i have auto z skittles an actuall auto gelato as if u actually look at todays gelato autos they arent even bred with any of the original linage dr krippling new autos are prime examples they look good but dont think u can mix gran heft auto and just call uit gelato i also have a few other cool photo strain seed velvet cookies tangielope (tangiexchocolope) ,

have you guys any experiance in breeding ? or self polination ?

I started the BlueSky Tea bubbling for 48 hours. It looks suprisingly similar to Rev's tea. Some fertilizer, guano, kelp, alphalpha, and maybe a bit of blood meal. It doesn't appear to have any microbes in it so I am going to add worm castings and steer manure as well. The organic booster additive smells exactly like high end organic blackstrap molasses with a slight wiff of something fruity so a flavor enhancer perhaps. All in all it looks quite good except for the lack of microbes.

Also I topped both a Green Crack and a Durban Poison today so thats 3 plants going to 16 tops. 2 or 3 more will be ready tonight to top and likely the rest tomorrow. All nodes are still symetrical so getting 1 plant topped 1 more time to 32 tops should be doable. I may even take 1 of each the Cali OG Kush, Durban Poison, and Green Crack to 32 tops just to see it on the different strains.

The full blooded sativa, The Hemmy Black from kingdom Organic seeds is getting very lush and even though its over 2 weeks younger it is catching up but still not close enough to top. It has very nice branches forming from the nodes.

420-magazine-mobile781121606.jpg

The 5 x 5 space is filling quickly!

420-magazine-mobile452415948.jpg

420-magazine-mobile286590124.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2049127051.jpg

Heres the younger Hemmy Black sativa. Untopped but you can see its almost as tall and if you look closely you can see the hoard of branches bulging through from below
I was noticing that with my girls too. Every intersection has new growth. From the very bottom all the way to the top just new leaves popping out everywhere.

Also I had always read, heard, and been told that once your environment is fully controlled and dialed in, it makes a big difference. In the 36 hors since I installed the ventilation and dialed it in to 78 degrees F and 54 to 58% humidity the plants have made an unbelievable step forwards. They all look like they have their arms in the air reaching for the sky and the color is such a rich lush deep green!

I cant wait to start the next grow and have a fully controlled environment right from the start.

Back
Top Bottom