Gee's First Grow - Supersoil Fully Organic LED 2017

I installed the ventilation yesterday before leaving for work. I monitor the environment remotely from my phone and it seems to be sitting at 79 degrees and 56 to 58 percent humidity so thats not too bad. I can speed up or slow down the fan so I still have control over it in either direction.

Tomorrow I will start a compost tea brewing for about 48 hours to give each plant about 2 cups of microbe tea. I try to do this about half way through every watering cycle just when the soil is starting to dry so it doesnt run off too much.
Usually its some steer manure and earthworm castings with molasses and kelp. Sometimes I also add some alphalpha. This time I will be using a tea made by Blue Sky Organics called VitAlive and I will also add some Blue Sky Organics Organic Booster which looks suspiciously close to molasses but we will see. I usually see a spurt of vitality following a dose of tea. Hopefully I will with their tea too.

first off lucky guy to have such a great partner second off you gear is the bang bang your led is imo best on market you will get some amazing results im subbed up for the ride any help needed ill be happy to help im not to familiar with organic tea feeds etc but everything else i have a great knowledge of espesially auto related lol

Back
Top Bottom