Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Yeah - this system is a bit retarded (IMO) with how the notifications work.

With emails, it a person hasn’t visited a thread in a while it stops notifying them with emails ( which I think is kinda the opposite of what it should do!). That doesn’t explain Duggs’ not getting any in the first 2 days of a new subscription - that doesn’t seem right at all.

Also - I was informed that a person needs to use the link in the email to go to the thread in order to keep the email notifications going. I don’t have any idea if that works consistently. I’ve mentioned it to a few, don’t know if anyone has tried it so I can say how successful that is (I don’t use emails myself)

I’m gonna flag this with the admins again because it keeps coming up all over the place.

Morning Gray :passitleft:

LOL, I have a top of Bubba Hash drying out - we'll sample that. It got hurt when a cola fell over during the night. Wow, this plant is virtually perfect! I never measured brix (that reminds me - I will at chop) but it's gotta be at the top of the range. I've grown very few plants that looked as good as this one, all the way. It never faded, never got dry tips, had perfect posture, etc. Just thrilling to grow! You found a gem, Neiko!

One of those Zam+ buds would be nice wouldn't it, Doc? Sumpin a lil different. :slide:

[Edit] Which reminds me ... who's heard from Ziggs? There are a bunch of people running his Ace chucking strains right now - gotta be 4 or more of us. DrZiggy made some very nice seeds. :love:

Things look spectacular! Glad I got in time for this BH chop :)

LOL, I have a top of Bubba Hash drying out - we'll sample that. It got hurt when a cola fell over during the night. Wow, this plant is virtually perfect! I never measured brix (that reminds me - I will at chop) but it's gotta be at the top of the range. I've grown very few plants that looked as good as this one, all the way. It never faded, never got dry tips, had perfect posture, etc. Just thrilling to grow! You found a gem, Neiko!

One of those Zam+ buds would be nice wouldn't it, Doc? Sumpin a lil different. :slide:

[Edit] Which reminds me ... who's heard from Ziggs? There are a bunch of people running his Ace chucking strains right now - gotta be 4 or more of us. DrZiggy made some very nice seeds. :love:

I'm glad you liked her. It's definitely a plant that will boost your growing confidence. I just flipped mine about 10 days ago and she's always the star of the flowering plants. We gotta give credit to SmokeyMcfly for that gem. I got it from him almost 2 years ago now. I wish he'd show back up.

Hey Gray......i am no Brixer but hope you won't mind me pulling up a chair!

I see you around so much that I forget that you're on your own. :) The rest of us are simply doing what we're told. :laugh: But we're all on the same page - just gotta respect the biota, provide what they need, goose the plant exudates occasionally, and then get the hell out of the way. :slide:

Time for an update! :ganjamon:

Bubba Hash is getting close. I could take it today, but I think it has another week in it. A few days ago I took a sample - looks pretty fine. :)

Next up is Devils Carnival3. We're a couple weeks away on this and the POCBD, not sure which will finish first. The underbuds on this DC3 are thick. :love:

Purple Orange CBD ... no color yet ...:confused:

Carnival ... gonna be a yielder

SSSDH ... she's starting to reek of mint.

Here are the small girls

Malawi is still looking good ...

Zam+ is looking especially fine ... I thought I'd have to chop soon, but she looks like she still has some oomph in 'er.

UBHaze is filling in fast - impressive so far.

King Gelato continues to frost up ...

I thought Jamaican might be ready soon, too, but there's still a little more potential.

Gorgeous DC2 ... :love:

And Bluniverse. I think we're a week away here.

SSSDH got flipped 6 days ago.

I'm itching to chop! :slide: Unfortunately, it's going to come in a rush - Ima be a busy trimmer for a couple weeks. :(

:Namaste::bongrip:

:passitleft:

Whew Graytail! Lol! I know the feeling. :battingeyelashes:

Those little pots remind me of Tead’s garden, or the 2-liter hempy grows. They keep a steady supply of variety rolling in. You have an incredibly beautiful crop.

The others......well...... yeah!

Mint? You get the best terps Gray. Is mint a common expression of the chemovar?

Your leaves have that beautiful kit sheen, and no problems. :bravo: Looks like you figured out that midstream hiccup. Impressed I am. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

Plants look great there grey. Some nice strains going for sure

Back
Top Bottom