Growing with Big Budha

:popcorn:

Subbed! Sorry took so long to get over here and welcome. This is a great forum.

Welcome Gardenfaerie I am pleased you could join my grow. I have been reading your journal and you do a great job of growing.
This is my third grow and it is by far the best I done. I am excited to harvest and see how much weight I will get from this grow. Looking at the trics I know the quality will be right up there:peace::circle-of-love:

That's mighty nice of you to say. I am growing, but I have a lot to learn. Dennise is the one to watch. Just since I've watched her needing her hand held for every detail to being a premium grower is astounding.

May you have all the same success with your grows.

Dang Budda don't know how I missed your journal. Those buds are just beautiful. Love the fact you are growing with an LED light. Let the nah sayers say that LED doesn't give you a great yield. They just need to look at your plants.

Well done and can't wait to see the in end result.

Maui

That's mighty nice of you to say. I am growing, but I have a lot to learn. Dennise is the one to watch. Just since I've watched her needing her hand held for every detail to being a premium grower is astounding.
I have also been reading Dennise's journal and she has come a long way indeed. I think it just goes to show that this forum is a great place to learn!
May you have all the same success with your grows.
Thank you, :Namaste: and welcome Garden Faerie, one can only hope, I'm already lookin forward to the next grow this growin stuff has me hooked
You should remove the badly damaged fan leaves from your plants as they will not contribute energy to the plant and yellow leaves can attract mold and insects.
Hey KJC I will be removing all of them on Monday when I harvest
Dang Budda don't know how I missed your journal. Those buds are just beautiful. Love the fact you are growing with an LED light. Let the nah sayers say that LED doesn't give you a great yield. They just need to look at your plants.

Well done and can't wait to see the in end result.

Maui

Thanks :Namaste: and welcome Maui I am hoping to get one gram per watt or better I know it can be done just gotta get the right strain and nutes with my 5 watt lights. Not to mention there are better lights coming down the pipe that will blow mine out of the water.

Waiting is the hard part of all this. Waiting to germ, waiting to flower, waiting to harvest and waiting for pictures of it. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom