LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

here is my autoultimate 6 weeks old today.42 days of age.this plant was topped at 14 days of age then light lst to get her flowering frame and army of tops.a healthy lady.and her trunk is quite impressive;)happy growing every1;)
20151209_130915.jpg
20151209_130901.jpg
20151209_130927.jpg
20151209_131012.jpg

Hey fuzzy, its a new system by alien. Its very similar to an auto pot system, just cloth pots sitting on a little base that does all the work. Looks simple and in my eyes should work well, but we shall see :)
Basically right in the new year I'm moving house for more room. Then I'll be running way more with about 4 tents and it should just be system after system I'll be testing.
I've not done hydro yet but this coming year its what I'll be all about! It'll be nice to be a nube again and have some fresh adventures!
So the girls I've got going at the moment will be my last until moved and then hydro here we go!

thanks a lot la mate.and im defo looking forward to ur new adventures.iv seen the alien set ups they look awesome.but not cheap either lol;)

Hey fuzzy, its a new system by alien. Its very similar to an auto pot system, just cloth pots sitting on a little base that does all the work. Looks simple and in my eyes should work well, but we shall see :)
Basically right in the new year I'm moving house for more room. Then I'll be running way more with about 4 tents and it should just be system after system I'll be testing.
I've not done hydro yet but this coming year its what I'll be all about! It'll be nice to be a nube again and have some fresh adventures!
So the girls I've got going at the moment will be my last until moved and then hydro here we go!

Mmm i know the auto pot system & love the gravity feed idea but never really clicked with me for some reason !

Alien ah, that is some pricey kit from where i live & look forwards to seeing their product in use :thumb:

If it is based around the same delivery of nutrients/water via a valve system aka a top once base levels are depleted, it may suggest a root rot problem at a guess ? but proper aeration should solve the problem ! & such systems would more likely suit inert growing mediums.

:bump:
I think I am going to put a chart on the wall so I can keep track of your journals
:amen: and they're all info packed.

Your always way to kind Reg! :)

In other news, once tomoz is out the way I'll be off work for a few days, so my bubba girl presently under the quantum dot lamp by Budmaster, will then be moved under one of their new white Cobs! :)
Her growth is picking up now so its time for a bit more power! Then in a cpl of weeks time both my cobs will come I to play as I'll be pushing the Lime daiquiri auto also! Then all the little HSO photos will go in the tent to veg whilst I finish up the big flux and the double layered girl. Then I'll fire them into the kitchen cupboard when I'm flowering out the big pair!

That's nuts man, wow what a beauty, so jealous of that auto :smokin:

Can i ask you a weird question there brother, do you drill those holes into the side of the pot so you can hook soft-ties or use something like a knife?

That's nuts man, wow what a beauty, so jealous of that auto :smokin:

Can i ask you a weird question there brother, do you drill those holes into the side of the pot so you can hook soft-ties or use something like a knife?

Is this question to me? Lol;)

Is this question to me? Lol;)

oh, ma man im so sorry. i thought those pictures were from LA. I don't even know if that is an autoflowering plant hahaha. :smokin:

well yeah since it's your plant and your pot i guess the question is towards you.

so you drilled the pots or how did you make those holes?

Hey buddy! You have a crazy amount of stuff happening atm... I don't know how you keep it all straight! Mad props!!
I have a request... If at all possible could you grab a before and after shot next time you do a micro top please? Would love to see how early you hit them! :)

420brother ha ha thanks dude .no worries.my plants sit in buckets.i just used a pair of scissors blades together used the end sharp point and pushed through the top edge of the bucket to make holes .goes through easy doubt ul need a drill.and i use garden string and tie my branches down into position.also key note.before i make the holes i look at what branches im aiming for then make the hole in line with the branch so no twisting of branch less stress;) i only tied down the 6 main branches on the plant in question and the rest she did herself.i gave her a few trims along the way and all bottom growth removed;). Hope this helps.happy growing every1;) oh and the plant is feminsed seed from dutch passion is an auto.goes by the name of autoultimate;)

The Beast! One time give spinning one girl on her axis a try. It works best with more limbs than ur gal. But any plant where the branching repeats position, then use your ties to move a level of limbs along some. It just gives free space and lighting to each limb!

Fuzzy and everyone this flux is firstly from the dodge pots at 710genetics and well recently I've been let down time and time again by their crap genetics. So I'm not holding my breath for a good result. Plus she has a bad split in her stock! (You wouldn't think me pals with the 710guys yet Iam , or was lol. Yet give me crap and I'll be bluntly honest!) :)

JohnnyBlaze my man! I'll be micro topping about 4-5 of my HSO babies tomoz so will post away for ya! It'll be on my budmaster bonanza thread! All the HSOmgirls are getting fluxed in the biggest best fashion! The Amherst Sour D is gonna be the worlds biggest flux at 2m long once done! :) she needs her topping tomoz ;)

Back
Top Bottom