LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

you've met with all the cool people LA :)

your life is so kosher, mad props my friend :thumb:

Hi LA,

I've started my new grow and would love to invite you to the BM GOD show. It's the first link in my sig :)!

Well were spreading foliage to get light to lower branch points and they're developing well. Growth is really picking up, so were making sure to not over water!!!! This is key for good growth in my opinion!

IMG_20151215_102053_hdr.jpg

OK so were back from work and what a difference a day makes lol.

So she is really starting to push now, so we want to promote the branching to grow out fast on the lower levels. So more light to the leading growing tips of these points is needed. So me being me :) my method may seem a little rough! Well you know me by now!
So I tuck my fan leaves where required behind these points. I simply use my thumb nail to indent the lower side of the fan leaf stem, of the fan leaf above the limb I'm wanting to promote. This let's me bend its stem without snapping, and let's me tuck it right back and to the side slightly.
Now later on the leaf will get straightened out again some and just tucked behind nodes as they form on the branch below!

Pics explain so easier lol
IMG_20151215_230939_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_230927_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_231015_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_231131_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_231142_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_231158_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_231220_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151215_231430_hdr.jpg

u have topped her mate ul find u dont need to tuck leaves at this stage.as all the light is now easily available to all parts of plants.she will shoot up and branch out all on her own.top job mate;)

Nah lol my friend, I know shed get there on her own but its about getting her there quicker! I'd actually in the old days, have about 6 CFLs placed all around for total coverage & still tuck leaves etc. I may be using better tech nowadays, but the idea is for me to finally recreate my old ways with autos.
As a few years back before I found 420 I'd worked on autos for a few years and was able to train them then, even though they were new and unstable, I was able to get over ten OZ off of trained and topped auto!
Back then it was with think diff, by DP, so now I've their new stock I'm trying g to show my old methods!

good work la be interesting to see if makes a diffence.I can totally see it working diffent when u have cfls rammed up close lol;)

iv got ultimate and Durban poison auto on the go both beast of plants.as u say dp rock;)

Tead lol, it took me probs ten runs of 9 or more at a time and I lost most of them girls due to hermie's! This was when autos were first about and they were quite unstable still. I tried all sorts with em and then kind of came up with my own little way!
Now obviously I'm using different tech now etc yet I'm hoping to show exactly my old ways or as near as possible. There really ain't much to it lol. Just pic the bigger autos and then top once early and train limbs!
Its not just me either. Check Atrains recent work with autos. :)
Either way now they're more stable so are way more forgiving! So get a good big strain and go nuts! ;)

Holy crap!
I've not been attracted to autos for many reasons. You've just removed one of those reasons.

Tead, have you not checked out Atrain's work? He recently harvested an unbelievable yield on two autos. I can't remember the exact total, but I'm pretty sure it was over 2 pounds between them. He's had two autos go POTM in six months. Autos are a whole new world.

I now get looked after by DP for auto beans HSO for photo and will test all new stuff as it comes out! I've just been really lucky to meet the right folks in the industry is all ;)

Lucky to meet them, but your reputation preceded you. It was all those years of dedication that got you the in LA.

Hi LA!

I'm back and so glad your still inventing and thriving. Absolutely rocking the Budmaster! I just fired mine back up. Haven't grown since the Kali Mist. Right now every thing is looking beautiful.

So great to see your still killing it!

So glad to see you back at it! :woohoo:

Well in the new year I'll have plenty more room to play in! :)

So little update!

We have potted up the Lime Daiquiri auto and have the pair sat under a BM Cob! The others are the stunted HSO autos and they show what over watering does to autos! :(

The green pics were before I remembered I didn't need the method sevens lol.

IMG_20151211_145227_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_145208_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_152852_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_152916_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_152835_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_152902_hdr.jpg

Then for when I micro top a plant, third node and as small as I can go!
IMG_20151211_145706_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_145735_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_145824_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151211_145843_hdr.jpg

I still have a few pages to catch up on LA, but I wanted to say how much I appreciate your teaching style. I also wanted to share that Icemud has a new journal up, running a new Budmaster as well. Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spectrum The reason I mentioned it here is that Icemud's expertise is lighting, and his new thread is like a seminar in light technology. For those interested in learning more, I can't think of anyone on the site more passionately knowledgable about the subject.

It's always such a pleasure to catch up on one of your journals LA. Your personality just draws us all into that warmth you exude, and its impossible to come here and not learn anything. :battingeyelashes: :circle-of-love:

Hey Sue!
Your very kind lol. To be honest I've not been putting the usual work in on my threads. Also my usual happy daft daily welcomes have gone from my posts recently :( just not enough hours in the day and I've felt a little deflated of late with bad genetics letting me down!
So my mood always shows through in my posts and I've been letting the side down a bit lately me thinks!

Back
Top Bottom