LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

:nomo:

Hi LA, if you could stick any led light in a 4x4x6 tent what would you pick mate .
Be safe .

That would make a cool thing to have a poll on.

Hmmm?

That's a hard one for me as been mainly BM for led, yet I know some folks are bringing holographic tech into play soon so interested in that, but I digress lol. I'd probably say I'd split it into 2 smaller lamps than a big badboy lamp. This gives more ability to tailor your light needs.
Yet if your talking my best lamp for the $, then I'd say the BM xg range still kills it!
Sorry can't be more help, yet as said my lamp experience is limited! Hopefully I'll have some other lamps to play with from other sources soon! Maybe even a holographic type one :)

Hmmm?

That's a hard one for me as been mainly BM for led, yet I know some folks are bringing holographic tech into play soon so interested in that, but I digress lol. I'd probably say I'd split it into 2 smaller lamps than a big badboy lamp. This gives more ability to tailor your light needs.
Yet if your talking my best lamp for the $, then I'd say the BM xg range still kills it!
Sorry can't be more help, yet as said my lamp experience is limited! Hopefully I'll have some other lamps to play with from other sources soon! Maybe even a holographic type one :)

I like the look of BM lights and price , So which one ? , The Xg 4 , 9 , or 16 in 4x4x6 tent , If you could .
Or maybe two Xg 6 , 8 , or 12 .
What is to much ? , i can't imagine The light with two Xg 12 in a 4x4 .
Or even four Xg 6's , if you could .
Be safe .

I'd go with 4 smaller lights LA. Even more possibilities. Specially when it comes to footprint and hanging distance. I'm constantly kicking myself for buying 1 big ass light instead of multiple smaller ones. LED footprint is pretty much my only complaint with the tech. Not trying to hijack... :Namaste:

What's up LA... I haven't been around much and will probably be even less to cone but I just wanted you to know your thread is one I'll be stopping in everytime I check 420. You are my only example for think big in soil. I have another elsewhere but is going in dwc and I can't wait to see what kinda beast comes out. But with our training and growing styles so close with auto's I have my note pad out for this one. Thanks bud

sorry dude if that's aimed at me.i didn't put any strain info just a pic.i was not aware this was a sponsored grow mate u should put his in ur grow title;)

light addict just checking mate glad its nowt to do with me lol. and I definalty agree.asking for help is good.but as u say to add pics in a bid to add traffic is rude and indeed not gna get u anywere.it takes time and it should just happen as u get to know fellow growers along the way.pushing to be at the top before u have begun is only gna send u back to square 1 lol;)happy growing every1

Hey Sue!
Your very kind lol. To be honest I've not been putting the usual work in on my threads. Also my usual happy daft daily welcomes have gone from my posts recently :( just not enough hours in the day and I've felt a little deflated of late with bad genetics letting me down!
So my mood always shows through in my posts and I've been letting the side down a bit lately me thinks!

:lot-o-toke:Hey Guru Ji :high-five:
You NEVER let the side down bro never ,I hope things pick up or are picking up as soon as possible :circle-of-love:
All our love brother:circle-of-love:

IMG_20151220_132337_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151220_132321_hdr.jpg

:geek:Good to see you Budder :love:
I love these new BM lights the green is amazingly sweet :love:
It takes keepin em green to a new level:thumb:

P.S I am right here if you need me!!

OK folks well were off a training this Think Big! She is flying along now and has amazingly daft structure already so I'm a happy chappie!
All I've been doing is tucking fan leaves behind leading growing tips, then now she has grown out some you should see me tucking behind node points to promote that site.
Then as I've spoken about I've started the spinning of he on her axis! This means branches don't repeat placement and overshadow!!
IMG_20151221_115530_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151221_115540_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151221_115602_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151221_115639_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151221_115617_hdr.jpg
IMG_20151221_115657_hdr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom