Light Addict's Last Thread

I can see he is a very talented grower.. ive never seen anything like that deathstar... i am new to these styles of growing and am obviously still learning.. thank you for the correction, much appreciated! Glad to be apart of this great community, im happy to try and sub to as many grows as i can keep track of to learn as much as possible.

I did the same thing when I first joined and I got spanked so honestly I was just trying to keep ya from having to deal with all that... I kinda see their point and it is just easier but in all honestly what Light does with his girls is much more than mainlining and if you look back through either his other journals or the contest entries for plant of the month from Light... they will knock your socks off... He is amazing and does amazing things with his girls... He had one that he was grafting different strains to... I can't remember how many he got to take but it was quite a few... He really is the epitome of the perfect grower with very little ego and will help you with anything he can... Truly a kind man... You will learn much from Light and he is happy to teach... Welcome aboard... I don't normally speak for Light... I'm just bored tonight...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Aww :) my Darlin your way to kind :) I'm just a believer in Karma is all. I've been very very lucky, so feel it only fare to try and pay it back :)

Imtoasted :) fluxing started as Dennise stated; as just a name change for ML in the first instance. Then I got bored as I didn't like the ML tech (to simple). So I tinkered and tried what made sense to me. This got noticed by a load of other folks on here. They went away to another's thread without my knowledge, coming back after a few days declaring fluxing differed in so many away, with all the extra LST and HST etc, that fluxing stood as its own NEW style!

That's how fluxing began and started me on my green path! In fact I probably wouldn't be where I am without the Flux :) so yep fluxing is close to my heart :)

GROW NEWS !!! :)

I'll be switching up nutrients soon! So I'll be getting a PH pen soon lol. I'm excited as all literature on this new range sounds very good.
Also I'll be running some of the new CBD strains by hso soon :)

Hey, drive by my friend? Who said what about what? Damn, I never knew they had a patten on a style, called whatever it is... I agree 420 has to keep their noses clean but I wonder who said they had a monopoly on a style? But recognition is alwaays nice,, isn't it... What you do is pretty,, BUT I damn near need to call the pot cops on you for abuse after spreading that young girl for all to see... ,, but they seem to faring well.. I might have to call child protection services. JK of course.... Keepem Green

Damn, I never knew they had a patten on a style,

Remember when Paris Hilton patented the phrase "that's hot"? She really thought everyone that also said that should pay her a royalty. Shit, just by saying fluxx, don't you now owe LA a steep royalty fee? Shit, I think I owe LA royalties too b/c in the f**x beginning, many of us were asking him all sorts of various questions about what he's doing.

So royalties, taxes, fees, bling bling, respects given, likes, I think we each now owe LA seven hunnit and fiddy somethin thou each!

IMO, this is not at all a rebrand. LA created a style that I still regret not yet trying. His techniques are specific and he's taught many others how to achieve it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my memory is telling me LA was in a pretty small space in the beginning and he contorted the shit out a topped plant (or fimmed) to maximize the potential of each flowering site. IMO, mainlining is simply supercropping an entire plant, hence the reason mainline is never pluralized. LA turned one plant into about 20 by stretching a plant to the container's edges, then allowing the bud sites to shoot to the light ensuring adequate spacing and the best potential for light penetration. Once again, if memory serves me well, the term "Flux" was just his observation of what he already created, and not a concept of thought.

Alot to be said for it' fluxing.. Kind of a perfect way to make use of every square inch of the canopy that's for sure... And I do have to say LA, you do make them plants go where you want..LA do you remember guy named Wheel of Fortune? Dude was growing with one of the Omega Wheels.. Ah much better name for sure,,, besides mainlining is a trigger for me.... JK ERRRR ahhh maybe but anyways...
Keepem Green

lol :) I'm the first to admit that everything, even fluxing has just been mostly dumb ass luck for me :)

I don't ever declare myself a great grower! As to be honest there's lots better folks out there with far more technical knowledge. Hell I don't know the first thing on deficiencies etc. Everything I do is just by my gut.
Yet fluxing certainly helped me get noticed and again non of it would of ever been possible without this sites and community's support!
So daft it may seem, holding onto something such as a grow technique? Yet as its still helping even now in my efforts to calve a solid legitimate income out of the canna industry, I'll hold to it some more yet :)
Heck I've been asked to write an eBook on fluxing! Its all documented here for free, as you all know, but if others want everything in one organized shortened format and I can earn a wage???

So whatever folks think of me, just understand I'm just trying to make my way! ;)

lol :) I'm the first to admit that everything, even fluxing has just been mostly dumb ass luck for me :)

I don't ever declare myself a great grower! As to be honest there's lots better folks out there with far more technical knowledge. Hell I don't know the first thing on deficiencies etc. Everything I do is just by my gut.
Yet fluxing certainly helped me get noticed and again non of it would of ever been possible without this sites and community's support!
So daft it may seem, holding onto something such as a grow technique? Yet as its still helping even now in my efforts to calve a solid legitimate income out of the canna industry, I'll hold to it some more yet :)
Heck I've been asked to write an eBook on fluxing! Its all documented here for free, as you all know, but if others want everything in one organized shortened format and I can earn a wage???

So whatever folks think of me, just understand I'm just trying to make my way! ;)
Keep doing what you are doing. It is a passion you have for growing.

Good luck with your endeavours.

Anyway back to some canna talk :)

So I've not really spoken on my first run of any of Mephisto genetics stuff. They sent me the Tyrone stomper auto before it came out. Well I've just chopped my first and my second is a week or 2 away.
So my opinion on growing the Tyrone: damn easy mid size auto to run. Its responsive to topping and training even though it's not the biggest plant. Yet whatever her stature she simply oozes trich production! One of the best I've ran auto wise and to be honest is right up there with my best photo strains!
Anyway I fluffed this pair (small pots and bad lighting at start) and my other beans got lost. So I won't be running this strain again. Yet if I were to be buying auto beans at any point, I'd be looking at these!
I will be running some more of their stuff once they select me something really trainable, as I'm going to flux the crap out them! :)

Thats way cool you found a way to make afew bucks... Hell that wood be hella cool to have abook with your name on it...
Drive By.. Hoping you have a Happy Easter... And Keepem Green

Hey LA, my name is JORGIE and Dude I have to say that you are my Green Thumb Idol. I have been doing my first newb grow with mystery seeds genetics, male, female everything unknown. So I get to where I am now and another 420 family member asked me if I was doing a flux. Well wtf is a flux? So I start digging through different journals and I find Nismo12 whom had visited me previously talking about fluxing incredible and building with brix. So I trolled around and found you so I started checking out your stuff and by the way that video you made, very kool British voice. Don't worry I have a wife, LMAO. Bro the things you do with these plants is awe inspiring. Thanks for reading my ramblings, just wanted you to know you have a fan.

Welcome to all the new faces and best of buds to all :)

So I'm pretty pissed at myself as my C99 flux got damaged! I banged her with another's pot and snapped one end off lol. So being myself I immediately lopped the other end off to match :) So I'm using my super cheese flux as my next monster! :)

C99
IMG_20170417_123958_769.jpg

Super cheese
IMG_20170417_133049_541.jpg

Wow, you got enough stock there to start a whole forest... Nice to have a good selection for sure. Cool, you got a C-99 going.. I only got afew seeds and only got one that made it,, knock on wood it's a she.. Bummer bout the branch but they still look screamer.. Stomper has a hella nice frosting... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom