Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Highya Blew,

Finally seems really nice that they're growing so well now!! We always get a fine crop at harvest. It's just that I get so nervous at times for different reasons, wondering if the drop will be any good when it's ready. Yeah, it's so good to see the nice growth!! Cheers

Highya BH,

I had to look up bucolic, haha. And yes, it fits in very well. Maybe one day, a tenant might be an artist, and paint a mural on the side. That would be cool. Very nice all around. Great job! Cheers

Up-potted Khalishakra and Mandala #1 from 10g to 30g & 20g
Correction...both were in 7g. I still have a Satori and another Khalishakra in 10g pots (below, back row) and a DTF in a 7g...these were all started in anticipation of replacing any males...the Khali is below right (front) and the Mandala is left (front). DTF in middle.

Looking really nice blew :thumb: maybe you got lucky with the males... how old are those now?
60-75 days from seed for the entire group. My eyesight isn't getting any better but I can't see a nut amongst them....

60-75 days from seed for the entire group. My eyesight isn't getting any better but I can't see a nut amongst them....
Might need the loop to see that hair, can be pretty small in veg sometimes

Here you go, BH

Here you go, BH

cannabis preflower male and female.jpg
Thanks...these are what I have been looking for...just not sure how developed my pre-flowers are at this point in veg...I've always assumed 60+ days old you could tell...I need to get out my magnifying glass! :)

I dunno if this helps, but some of my own pictures,:goodluck:

From my current reg seed, my own seed stock. A boy preflowering. There is a claw like growth in the node.

full

The Boy Claw, sack pre flower, more round with the clam shell claw look to it.
full

Girls, to me, are much easier to see, another one of my reg seeds.
female pre flowering, from my last grow.
It is more pointed or pointy sack, but here there is also the white pistols, pistols are easier to see.
It also seems to make more of a nest in the node where the male spreads out of the node.
Without macro on my camera I would never know, i use it a lot.
full

You still got half July to go, going to get off to the races big time I think in the GH. :thumb:

I should add there are places that test the leaf DNA for sex, you can test after about a week after sprout.

Back
Top Bottom