Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Ah you want to grow your own personal Green Monstah!!!

Always. I have an amazing field that would be perfect for a serious outdoor grow...problem is that it's right next to our rental cottage. We get a lot of families in the summer and Maine law says only adults can come into contact...

Yeah you can't risk that. I can't wait to get to the point where I can do an outdoor grow. I would love to start one indoors in a 15 gallon pot and then transfer it into a 100+ gallon pot and see how big it could get.

Sounds like you need a BIG fence/wall LOL

Nah, I have plenty of other options...that's my problem! Part of me would love the farm to be a cannabis retreat. We can grow outdoors/GH/hoop house etc. Would be cool to have a Fall Harvest Gathering where people could see the process as well. Too much time daydreaming over the winter ...

Hey Blew....looking great buddy. Question for you.....in that last picture, the middle plant in the back row looks a bit light colored/yellowish.....whats causing that difference in color? Is that strain related or a soil deficiency?
I would check the ph of the soil cause not all the plants have the same behaviors. Last time I saw those yellowish leaves with kind of red edges, it s because I had bad ph. Not all the plants were affected the same way. Bought a ph meter and checked the soil. It was higher than 7.5! As soon as I corrected it, I could see the leaves heal very quickly (3-4 days could see visible results). Even the trunks and stems that were red/purple started reverting to green. I had always thought the reddish color was maybe linked to genetic but it was just cause of too high ph......

Take a look at my journal for pictures

Yeah you can't risk that. I can't wait to get to the point where I can do an outdoor grow. I would love to start one indoors in a 15 gallon pot and then transfer it into a 100+ gallon pot and see how big it could get.

I have areas that are already contained so no lack of choices...just something beautiful about a field of happy plants...

I have a bunch of 25 gallon pots as they are "manageable" and I can shift/slide them around by myself.

My GH roof is 9', and with a 2' pot I was pushing it last summer (and they were all topped). I need to either train them out, but then a 12x24 GH fills up pretty fast that way...

not all the plants have the same behaviors. ...it s because I had bad ph...Not all the plants were affected the same way

Thanks, I think you are referring to the yellowish Diesel Auto in my pics. She was a freebie and ultimately I am not even sure she is what she is supposed to be. I make all my soil, so I look at the percentages and overall my plants seem happy. I am not big on tweaking individual grows because 1) that is a slippery slope and 2) I am lazy like that.

Just ordered a 65-gallon pot for this Stank ATF baby girl. I am a little frightened, but I think that is partially the point...:eek:

I do believe that every Stank genetics seed has successfully "popped". I believe there were 4 or 5 that were killed by lights and strong nutes too early, but I do believe that they are 100%.

Glad to hear they all popped for you brother and definitely looking forward to seeing them in big pots!

I can't wait to get to the point where I can do an outdoor grow. I would love to start one indoors in a 15 gallon pot and then transfer it into a 100+ gallon pot and see how big it could get.

I think I am going to up-pot from 7 straight into 65 gallons...I don't have anything between 7 and 20-gallon!

Been looking at some YT videos on larger potted outdoor grows. I like the idea on putting them on a pallet. My tractor has forks which makes moving a 200 pound plant/pot much more realistic! Won't be doing that this year because they will be in my GH (which has a 36" door). I am patiently waiting till my gubment contract (Dep of Ag) contract expires so I can grow in here....

Cannabis wasn't legal in Maine when I got a gubment grant for this, and last summer I got a letter say "even though your State is legal, it is still Federally illegal" and they ain't tolerating it. Two more summers and then I can see many pallets with monsters loving the wide open space...

:slide:

That's a nice greenhouse.....it would look great with a bunch of cannabis growing in there!

Agreed. Funny how I am looking around my 12x24" GH and thinking "how am I going to fit 12 plants in here?" They get very big come August...

That one is 21x48' and I can drive the tractor in there. The 65-gallon probably is too much for the current GH, but would likely use them (or 100) for the big GH. This summer is more of a learning curve (as always)...

Plus, I want to see how seriously the gubment boys enforce the letter. I'll keep an ear to the ground to see if anyone local is getting harassed.

Summer 2020...:cool:

Sunday Update: Reducing more sap in the GH (delicious in case you wondered) so good time for some photos.

New additions: We have 100% germ rate for four (4) new Stank Genetics: ATF, Kushberry, Stankberry, DPxATF

These were all started in the last 7 days (staggered)

NLxBB week 3... One is chugging like I expected

The other runt, planted same day, is recovering after some diluted worm juice foliar remediation

NL auto @ 6 weeks

Alien Mephisto Auto @ 6 weeks

Back
Top Bottom