Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I thought Bubba looked especially fat this time. :love:

Did you get pissed off at the garden for awhile? :laughtwo: It looks like Tai Chi and a couple others went through some rough times. Lookin' good now though. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I've been slacking in the garden for a few months. I was lazy mixing soil so when I needed it, it wasn't ready. The Thai Chi got unruly in veg and it stretches a huge amount so I had to get a little rough with her to hopefully contain her. The A5 x Panama was growing so fast it was scaring me so that one got the same treatment. We'll see how they do, I don't usually get so aggressive with them. Now the weather is warming up I'm starting to get a little more motivated.

Hope things work out for the best for family and you. Your gals look great. I really like the training on those 2. :thumb:

Much respect to you and your green thumb. I need to get a little more serious with my garden.

I had an unexpected day off yesterday so I harvested the Malawi x PCK. I also received my seed order. I have so many new strains to run I don't know where to start. I finally got some Destroyer as well as Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 and Mr. Nice Black Widow. Those get added to all the member strains I haven't run yet as well as a large ACE order and more testers on the way. It's really tough to keep many plants when there are so many new ones I want to run.

I have so many new strains to run I don't know where to start.

It's really tough to keep many plants when there are so many new ones I want to run.

This is one of the major signs of being a "Seed-A-Holic". Welcome to the club! :high-five:

I understand completely...I have inventoried my seeds...32 different varieties ready to plant. Where to begin?:rolleyes:

If you're keeping spreadsheets of your seed inventory, you qualify as an Officer in the club! :adore:

WW was like a rock star when it arrived around late 90’s early noughties. It really raised the bar of potency, which was at 20% then. It’s a top-notch indica when grown well. The WQ I’m growing now is one of the best outcrosses of WW with the same sheer power I ever came across. You have to find the right female, but when you do you should keep the cut like there’s no tomorrow. When you feel like you were hit with a bullet train you know it’s WW. Real classic for sure :smokin:

White widow and skunk #1 are on my one day list. Northern Lights was the first indoor bud I ever smoked when I was 13. Paid 20 for a gram 25 years ago. Then when I was 18 there was White Widow and White Rhino going for 150 a quarter. That was my first experience in something other than the brick. I can not remember much about it except it was the first time seeing there were actually, what we called "crystals" back then all over the buds. :passitleft:

I've read lots about the Widow and her history and I always wondered why I never saw anyone doing the Black Widow it was always White Widow. I did read it was all about selecting the right plant. I don't have a ton of room to do a whole pack plus they are Regs. I plan on popping 3 and run whatever females I get, I'll clone those until I see if I found a keeper and if not I'll keep popping, kinda like I've been doing with Blueberry. Speaking of Blueberry, that Dutch Passion Cut blows the doors off those DJ short plants. Even though mine wasn't a strong blueberry smelling one it is extremely potent and fruity.

My DJ Short Blueberries smelled nothing like Blueberry. They were more earthy like a Bubba Kush.
The few I did from DJ all smelled like Blueberry in flower but lost it immediately after harvest. I tested them and the highest one was like 10% THC. I wouldn't mind that if the blueberry taste was there. This Dutch Passion version wasn't tested but I'd have to say it's one of the most potent strains I have on hand. It's flavor is excellent (just not blueberry) and I think people are going to really like this one. My plan was to drop a new blueberry seed at every seed drop until I find that "keeper".

Back
Top Bottom