Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Too much friggen reading... really????
No time for this....having a bad day....
Sorry to hear that Duggan!

Hope this helps--if you just scroll down to the part of the page I've copied/pasted below, you don't have to read a thing--just click on the video above those words once you've scrolled down there on the page.

Be Very Careful With This Tool – Dr. Sulak
The Secret Breath is a technique that can turn one inhalation of cannabis, via smoke or vaporizer, into the power of five to ten inhalations. This technique can drastically reduce your dosage, but it’s very powerful, so be cautious with it. If you use it too much you could end up building more tolerance to cannabis. Our patients love this technique and they use it responsibly. You can even make a challenge out of it to see how little of a dose of cannabis you can use to achieve the therapeutic effects you’re looking for.

Few young HB beauties. Sorry Neiko!

Attachments

• 20190327_160119.jpg
    20190327_160119.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 36
Has anyone else tried it yet? I don't know whether it's the super breath or my tolerance just took a nose dive for no apparent reason. I feel like it's the 1st time I smoked weed now.

It had been a while since i’d Used a “secret breath” when i saw your post the other day.
It’s not a coincidence - sorry that my use of :meditate: totally distracted the conversation :eye-roll::smokin:

I just used it for my first toke of the day and and really nicely baked off 2-3 very short pulls on my vape - using the Secret Breath every time. I feel like the high is complete. That sounds weird but it’s just the word that comes to mind when I think about describing the effect. Plus I am very high of a very tiny amount.

The good doctor says it’s meant to be done after completing the sensitisation protocol so if you did that it would be insane how effective even less would be. When I do the whole protocol i am super responsive once using weed again. I haven’t ever done the secret breath at that time tho’, because I always reintroduce with my medicinal oils.

Thanks for the reminder - this is great! :ganjamon:

Sulak MD - the person who has discovered and refined this phenomena warns not to over do it or it can tip over the other way and raise your tolerance.

I’ll repost the link seeing as things got a bit side tracked ;)

Someone please explain wat these "super breaths " are.
Thanks...
Too much friggen reading... really????

Go to the very last video on that page neiko linked to, Duggs - right at the bottom of the page. Don’t toke on anything beforehand. Watch the very short video and try what the good doctor recommends with your next toke :thumb:

He’s one of the leading medical cannabis experts - really knows his stuff.

(And if anyone decides to do the whole protocol - we have a thread where you can post about it if you want and get help and support from other folk who’ve done it.)

:Namaste:

Thanks for the feedback. I agree Amy the buzz is more fulfilling. I could see if you kept trying to get higher how your tolerance could build but I get so high off 1-2 bong hits I don't want anymore.
Hey Duggs, it isn't a lot of reading. If you read what I posted it will take you about 3-4 minutes to get the info you need if that long. It's worth those couple minutes.

Do you ever vape these crazy sativas? If so how is it I haven’t found mine yet is still in a box somewhere from the move.

No I haven't. I keep trying to like a vaporizer but the high just seems lacking compared to my bong. When I do use it the weed tastes like burnt popcorn after a few hits. I've cleaned it but it still gets that taste after only a few hits.

No I haven't. I keep trying to like a vaporizer but the high just seems lacking compared to my bong. When I do use it the weed tastes like burnt popcorn after a few hits. I've cleaned it but it still gets that taste after only a few hits.

I completely understand what you mean Neiko. I bought a desktop vaporizer and it wasn’t cheap. Got it on a Black Friday deal online. Well, for exactly the reasons you stated, it sat unused for months.
I had a cold and was trying to not smoke so i gave the desktop a try. I spent some time getting to know the unit and I’ve been converted, mostly.
I very much like twisting a j. I very much like sipping some ice water and smoking that j on my back patio.
But other times , the vaporizer is my go to method of inhaling my cannabis. I have a water attachment that lets me connect to my favorite bong. Best part about using that bong for only vaping, aside from the smoother hit, is it doesn’t get dirty in a fraction of the time as when you combust.
My desktop cane with a stir stick to stir the bowl and it’s recommended that you stir the bowl after every draw. This reduces scorching the bottom of the bowl while the top is relatively in good shape. That scorching will taste like popcorn for sure. This won’t elimimate the popcorn taste but man it sure reduces it a great deal. Most portable aren’t meant to be stirred like this and therefore you get popcorn after two or theee draws.

Some of the desktops can do the balloons, concentrates, aroma therapy dishes lol. I’d like to get the concentrates add on but I need to make concentrates first haha. Another thing to learn :reading420magazine:
Portable dry herb vaporizers have never impressed me though. I will say that.

Great post Archi, I agree completely. People have told me over and over that I just need to use the vape more and it will end up being my go to. The wife uses it more than I do and that woman can lose anything. I bet if I asked her where the vape was, she'd look for more than an hour for it. I'm pretty sure she left it in a suitcase and since forgot so maybe I'll ask her today and see how long it takes for her to find it :laugh:. I do find them handy for getting buzzed outside the home. I have a nice portable (Mighty) and a desktop (EVO) with all the attachments, it's just so much easier to load a bowl and light it.

Ya....me too. I have a nice portable with the Firefly2 and a nice desk top ,...but nothing compares to a nicely rolled j or a bong load . The vape 'high' puts me to sleep....just doesn't have the 'punch' of a 'burned hit'.
Enjoy the day gang!
Have you tried any of the A5 or Thai Chi in your vape? Just wondering if they still put you to sleep when vaping sativas bud!

I have a Solo II and I use it quite often. When I go out I usually bring it loaded with me as I don’t have to think twice about pulling it out in a crowded space. Nobody’ll figure it’s the weed I’m sucking on basically :)

I completely understand what you mean Neiko. I bought a desktop vaporizer and it wasn’t cheap. Got it on a Black Friday deal online. Well, for exactly the reasons you stated, it sat unused for months.
I had a cold and was trying to not smoke so i gave the desktop a try. I spent some time getting to know the unit and I’ve been converted, mostly.
I very much like twisting a j. I very much like sipping some ice water and smoking that j on my back patio.
But other times , the vaporizer is my go to method of inhaling my cannabis. I have a water attachment that lets me connect to my favorite bong. Best part about using that bong for only vaping, aside from the smoother hit, is it doesn’t get dirty in a fraction of the time as when you combust.
My desktop cane with a stir stick to stir the bowl and it’s recommended that you stir the bowl after every draw. This reduces scorching the bottom of the bowl while the top is relatively in good shape. That scorching will taste like popcorn for sure. This won’t elimimate the popcorn taste but man it sure reduces it a great deal. Most portable aren’t meant to be stirred like this and therefore you get popcorn after two or theee draws.

Some of the desktops can do the balloons, concentrates, aroma therapy dishes lol. I’d like to get the concentrates add on but I need to make concentrates first haha. Another thing to learn :reading420magazine:
Portable dry herb vaporizers have never impressed me though. I will say that.
I love my SOLO II, but I am also old fashion and like combustion.
Ya....me too. I have a nice portable with the Firefly2 and a nice desk top ,...but nothing compares to a nicely rolled j or a bong load . The vape 'high' puts me to sleep....just doesn't have the 'punch' of a 'burned hit'.
Enjoy the day gang!
I have a Solo II and I use it quite often. When I go out I usually bring it loaded with me as I don’t have to think twice about pulling it out in a crowded space. Nobody’ll figure it’s the weed I’m sucking on basically :)

I've yet to find a portable dry herb vape I'm happy with (I currently have the Atmos Tyga Shine).

I have had the desktop Arizer for about 7 years, which I really liked for a while, but the meds are so potent, I find most of the bowl just sits there cooking after I take a couple hits. So, it's just easier to pack a one-hitter in a bong and then pack another when ready.

That being said, I do love vaping the RSO! :green_heart:
It's incredibly potent and the portable oil vapes are much easier to deal with for just a hit or two. Plus I can add terpenes and/or other ejuice flavors for variety.

I just did a review on some portable oil vape pens that are "air-activated" and don't even need to be turned on. You just pick it up, inhale, and get vapor. It should be published next week.

I'm also going to be reviewing a new pipe soon. I never thought I'd see new technology in a pipe, but from what I understand so far, it looks like it will be a nice "middle-ground" between smoking & vaping and sounds pretty interesting.

Keep eyes out for the reviews! ;)

it's just so much easier to load a bowl
Too true haha! Wife find the vape yet?:hookah:
I just did a review on some portable oil vape pens that are "air-activated" and don't even need to be turned on. You just pick it up, inhale, and get vapor. It should be published next week.
Yes! Perfect timing as I’m just trying to soak up knowledge about vape pens and making my own e-juice and stuff. I was looking at our sponsor, CCELL, but I’ll wait to read the review! Thanks Mr. K

Edit: I forgot to mention, my Silver Surfer Vape from 7th floor has a wand with the bowl on the end and you place that bowl into the heater glass shroud to start the draw. Point is, my bowl isn’t just sitting there getting cooked. I think that’s the problem I have with the portable dry herb vapes I’ve tried, they just sit there cooking your herb whether your toking or not.

they just sit there cooking your herb whether your toking or not.
Yes - it would be nice to have the option to remove the heat between tokes. I’ve been vaping for about 18 months now (Arizer Solo) and have probably smoked only 4-5 times in that time. I risk feeling pretty sick (queasy w headache) if i smoke now. It’s a slightly harder hitting stone, but it makes me feel pretty ill as well sometimes. That could be the papers or glue I guess - i havent tried a onehittter pipe for a while - but it tastes like the smoke off the plant. It just feels a bit toxic to me now. But I’m probably a lightweight compared to most of you! ... It is toxic tho’ - those carcinogens can’t be avoided if you burn it.

I agree about the taste neiko - that it diminishes fairly quickly in a vape. I guess it’s becasue most of the terps ‘boil off’ at the lower temps so you get the tasty terps full on in the first few draws. The later draws after stirring are always a bit more potent tho. I’ve taken to packing half bowls so they get used up quicker and I can get the flavour and the hit from it without needing to stir. Then just pack a fresh one if I want more.

Back
Top Bottom