Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

What’s good Neiko? Hope you had a good day.
Hey Archi, it was as good as any other day. Tried some Malawi x PCK last night (just a little test) and wow is it powerful one. I did 2 hits all night and I was high as a kite. I've been doing that super breath when I take a hit and it has really cut down on the amount I need to get really high. Has anyone else tried it yet? I don't know whether it's the super breath or my tolerance just took a nose dive for no apparent reason. I feel like it's the 1st time I smoked weed now.

Happy Sunday gang. It's harvest day for the Killer A5 Haze, she went 77 days from flip. I'll get pics up a little later but I wanted to share this video. It's a 6 day Sensitization Protocol to reset your CB receptors. It will lower your tolerance and your body will make more receptors so it won't take much to get you high. The thing that caught my attention was the secret breath video. These are short videos but you only need to watch the 1st video and pay attention to the breathing exercise he tells you to do. Once you see how to do it go watch the secret breath video, it really works!! I usually take about 4 bong rips to get me where I want to be, I did this breath thing and I was scary high after 2 hits. Blueberry is very relaxing and just great chill weed. I tried this technique with the blueberry and after 2 hits I was so high I couldn't believe it. It was to the point it was getting a little uncomfortable. I did this again last night but only took 1 hit and I was as high as my 4 hits would get me. I took a total of 4 hits in 6 hours last night. This breathing method opens up the lower part of the lungs where more receptors are that usually don't get engaged. I'd be interested if some of you could try this and let me know if it had the same effect on you.

Sensitiztion Protocol
Here it is Duggs

What have you all done to me--I supposed to get stuff done today! :roorrip:

o_O

Wow. What a technique. I'm certainly higher than I imagined I'd be--I am a skeptic, after all.

Warning:

If you're reading this thread and haven't tried the Stoney Breath (yeah, I'm callin it that now), do yourself a favor, and TRY IT AT NIGHT.

First thing in the AM, even with a 1/4 of my 'normal dose', doing 3 rounds of the Breath....WHammo! Boom! Pow!

SO. HIGH.

Back
Top Bottom