Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Looking gorgeous Neiko, hope your day gets better from here.
Thanks Penny, it did.

Mornin to ya Neiko and friends...Neiko, u say u got it stuck in your driveway? wtf? Your cannabis is looking stellar , as usual my friend....:surf:
We've had so much rain that my yard is saturated not to mention my sump pump discharges in that area as well and my rear truck tire was just off the driveway into the yard. When I pushed the gas to leave that tire immediately sunk. The grass has grown over the edge of the driveway a little bit so I didn't even realize I was off the black top. The tow truck pulled me out and really f'd up my yard. It won't happen again I can assure you.

Least it wasn't snow.

I hope the GG is still kicking, your clones are top shelf I feel so bad mine was a bit early. If for some reason it don't come around we will get you another.

Hey sry to hear bout the shity day neiko the yard getn tore up on top of getn stuck that wud suck. Glad to hear it got better well atleast ur garden is lookn sweet. Those are beastie buds u got on the sensi star congrats. Shit congrats on all of them lol.

Hey Fam,
I'm chilling man. Cant complain really.
Been on my low pro-file again. You already know the drill.
So nice to see my fellow growmies putting in the work.
:passitleft:
Well well well look who decided to join the party. I hope you are around for a while now. How you been bud?

Good Sunday gang. I harvested the Bubba Kush x ErdPurt and Critical Sensi Star 2 this morning. These spent the last 4 weeks under the new lights and I gotta say I'm completely impressed by the density of the buds. I had no larf to speak of and the buds were more developed lower on the plants than I've got in the past. So far I'm really impressed.

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt Day 57

Critical Sensi Star Day 57

Tangie OG x Malawi Day 57

Bubba Hash Day 22

Killer A5 Haze Day 8

Harvest Rack

Have a great week gang!

Remember to do a smoke report on the Bubba x Erdpurt. My PCK x Erdpurt cured to a Cherry cough drop finish. Very nice indica cross.
This one smells a lot like the Bubba Hash, not much fruit in there yet. I plan on testing it to see what ratio of cbd I got. I don't see me keeping it unless the tests says otherwise. I didn't really care for how the plant grew and it clawed right out of the gate. The clone got it's first drench and now it's clawing. The yield will be small as well.

Back
Top Bottom