New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

VIPARSPECTRA TENT HALF ON FIRE OTHER HALF MEH UPDATE

Good Sunday folks! One thing that's happening is 2 of these babies are flying now and I've taken their top branches and flattened them horizontal. Man they're on the move! So we're waiting for the rest of them to come up to the top canopy.
These are the tall more sativaish growing plants that caught on right away in SIP.
Sky Muffin and northern Stank

These shorter more indicaish growing plants are taking their time but are doing well in miniature compared. It'll be a few more days until I can grab onto the top node and horizontalificate. They're growing pretty good for not catching yet!
Otters Dream and Black Poisonberry

Have the best day!
May I use horizintalificate in my journalistifications?

horizontalificate
:ganjamon:
I got em today with pipe cleaners! They look happy and soon to be on the move too. The northern Stank in left rear's going to be ready real soon so they need to be one way or another! :)

Excellent design. I also use the pipe cleaners but they look nothing like that!
All this growing and these lights are purring along at only 50%! @ViparSpectra did a good thing in these babies! I can't wait to tell you all about them!
Take care!
You tease!
:passitleft:

Wow’s! That’s really impressive @ only 50%. @StoneOtter + @ViparSpectra can grow some awesome weed. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::bravo::popcorn:
I can't see the indicators so that was a cool surprise Cap'n! They have plenty of reserve left for flower!
Highya SO,

Amazing how different two of the ladies are from the other two! Must be genetics. So great that the lights will accomodate the phenomenon. They all look healthy and enjoying the light! Happy Smokin'
It is cool! Genetics are interesting! Add the SIP technology and we have all kinds of new things going on. Timing is a little different between the sides right now but I think they're on the verge of catching up with each other soon!
Indubetibly Rob! :woohoo: :hookah:
You tease!
I can't help myself Carmen! I'm a romantic to the bone! :joint:

I can't see the indicators so that was a cool surprise Cap'n! They have plenty of reserve left for flower!

It is cool! Genetics are interesting! Add the SIP technology and we have all kinds of new things going on. Timing is a little different between the sides right now but I think they're on the verge of catching up with each other soon!

Indubetibly Rob! :woohoo: :hookah:

I can't help myself Carmen! I'm a romantic to the bone! :joint:
That light really surprised me how good it did for my Panama. Big fat foxtail colas that were really heavy. Even the smallest ones needed tying up. Happy growing bro. CL🍀

That light really surprised me how good it did for my Panama. Big fat foxtail colas that were really heavy. Even the smallest ones needed tying up. Happy growing bro. CL🍀
I'm a big fan of technology and these lights just push all the right buttons for me so far Cap'n! Those foxtails were incredible in that grow btw! @ViparSpectra picked a spectrum section to represent that these plants are eating up, and they spread it out like no other I know of! Again...it'll be a good day when I share the stats on these babies! The light footprint is really something! My meter is saying the same!

She's cooking with gas Lerugged! I made a change yesterday and took off the bottom node leaving her a Quad. I think she'll be less a mess and more manageable this way. She's moving right along! I wonder how much longer to veg to fill the tent?
Before
After
Looks great and when the time comes to bloom, they will grow bigger buds.
VIPARSPECTRA TENT HALF ON FIRE OTHER HALF MEH UPDATE

Good Sunday folks! One thing that's happening is 2 of these babies are flying now and I've taken their top branches and flattened them horizontal. Man they're on the move! So we're waiting for the rest of them to come up to the top canopy.
These are the tall more sativaish growing plants that caught on right away in SIP.
Sky Muffin and northern Stank

These shorter more indicaish growing plants are taking their time but are doing well in miniature compared. It'll be a few more days until I can grab onto the top node and horizontalificate. They're growing pretty good for not catching yet!
Otters Dream and Black Poisonberry

Have the best day!
Love the green so much, they look a lot bigger

INTERESTING INFORMATION FOR MAKING "HONEY OIL" UPDATE

Hi all, I found a good member,@zeroday , has written up a nice tutorial on going from weed to honey oil using Short Path Distillation at somewhat bargain prices considering the output quality if that's a thing you're interested in. His is the best method I know of and deals with everything needed to make pure clean Cannabis Honey Oil! It's a lot to take in and I'll be mulling it over over the coming year. It costs some too so there's that! Not too much that if you're buying processed oil I think. So check zerodays project out if you're inclined. I'd be on it like stink if I had the money!

I got em today with pipe cleaners! They look happy and soon to be on the move too. The northern Stank in left rear's going to be ready real soon so they need to be one way or another! :)

All this growing and these lights are purring along at only 50%! @ViparSpectra did a good thing in these babies! I can't wait to tell you all about them!
Take care!
Unbelievable on several levels already. You are a Sensei.

CABBAGE COMPARISON UPDATE

Hi all, I'm lsting the group and was wondering where the Sky Muffin got her cabbage leaves from. It didn't take Maxwell Smart to see both parents had super fat fan leaves!
First is Red Sky from Kingdom Of Seeds. This may be my favorite indica type toke. Extremely tasty with cherries and hits like a sledge!
1691519940034.png

Mix that with a Runtz Muffin from @Weed Seeds Express and there's no wonder anymore where my Sky Muffin gets her cabbage leaves from! Both sides! This Runtz is a good strong indica that I thought may accept some flavor enhancement, hence the Red Sky cross for yummy cherry hopefully. Yeah I got a thing. :cheesygrinsmiley: Safe and happily growing weed today. You too with any luck! Enjoy!

1691520037013.png

Highya SO,

That Red Sky is a perfect looking specimen I see in my dreams!! She has some nice energy factories! Makes for knock your socks off kinda smoke! Sounds like a new goto for indica. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

That Red Sky is a perfect looking specimen I see in my dreams!! She has some nice energy factories! Makes for knock your socks off kinda smoke! Sounds like a new goto for indica. Happy Smokin'
I think the Sky Muffin is resembling her the most. Every morning I have to find the lst places being hidden by leaves to adjust. We're getting close to flip day. I don't see the Northern Stank holding out much longer than a week. She's flying! Funny she's growing branches straight out and Sky Muffin is trying to grow them straight up. Weird.

ALMOST ALL UP AND COUNTING 10 DAYS OF 12/12 UPDATE

We're moving along! Everyone showed up for the party but for a few, I'm expecting them along shortly. In any case we'll be good! There has to be 4 ladies in there right? Hehe, no but I'm betting on it! Not much to see but babies on their first days. Scary times for a few days, I don't want to drop the ball and kill anybody! The @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro is feeding them all the ppfd of par they need today at around 300.

🎶Don't worry. Be happy!🎶 Woa!

But wait there's more! I changed my starting soil this run to Build a Soil Light. My local hydro shop carries some of their things and I thought I 'd give it a try. It's all different from my LOS but is. It's kind of like a vegetarian version I think. Looks nice!

Hey stone i had a cart full then seen 200bucks for shipping( build a soil) i might need to shop local

Hey stone i had a cart full then seen 200bucks for shipping( build a soil) i might need to shop local
Yikes! That's no good. I found it in mine so look around you could get lucky. I broke up the solo cups that had unwanted males in them yesterday and what a fantastic root system they had in it! I'm sold on it. Not 200 bucks worth though!
Welcome to my journal TequillaSIPr!

Pardon my stoner memory, do you have a journal going? No link in your signature area so I can't see one. I recall you though. Earthboxes?

Edit: So thanks to absorber It's above. If you go to page one and copy the url, then click on your icon/name to get to your signature area, then paste it there in signature and save it. We'll be able to see you when you visit and come visit you.

No need for the introduction pages. See you in the journal when you get to it.

@StoneOtter

Back
Top Bottom