OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

High there OMM & Jo:ciao:
right if we in Brit are like Hr ahead of you guys in paradise how come we are so behind in so many other ways? For instance it seemed for a bit years ago we would have legal Pot but then they changed there mind an brought it from a CAT:B up to a CAT:C again while on the mainland an the isles of sun surf an love you got legal I always when younger thought if you guys went legal so would we so its time for a change this summer I am gonna look into some kind of Ganja awareness or hemp awareness (as long as I got the time) im gonna go an print lots of posters an get them in shop keepers windows I hope folks will at least read an understand the NEED for this happy Munchday OMM hug from Pady to you an one from me to Jo :hug::hug:

Hi jaga. It's an ever changing landscape for MMJ it seems. No one but Cali and Colorado seems stable. It's crazy. :reading420magazine:

Good for you.....maybe at least you can make a difference in the UK, but I doubt it. I think much of it depends if the local government can make a bit of money off of it.:helpsmilie:

Ohhhh a Pady hug! I will sure take that with pleasure. Good luck with Jo.:love::love::love:

he comin by tomorrow?

ffof is from the hydro place

He says he is...........he may sleep through it.......you know THsea. :circle-of-love: Supposed to be here at noonish.

Let me know when you go the Hydro place again or give me the address and I will hunt for it next time I head that way.:Namaste: Have a good night my Friend.:peace:

Hi jaga. It's an ever changing landscape for MMJ it seems. No one but Cali and Colorado seems stable. It's crazy. :reading420magazine:

Good for you.....maybe at least you can make a difference in the UK, but I doubt it. I think much of it depends if the local government can make a bit of money off of it.:helpsmilie:
And in Colorado its still a struggle. A couple days ago our dear state governor (he's rich- owns brewery's- a beer beer beer person) announced that He was dedicating the majority of the millions the state has earned in tax revenue so far to anti-marijuana advertising.

Some of that I'm cool with because it's dedicated to keeping it away from minors. It's the part about wanting millions for "marijuana addiction treatment centers" and the general "anti-pot campaign" he plans to advertise to the general public, that I have a problem with.

I think he should excuse himself from any involvement because of conflict of interest with his beer industry. Grrrrrr.

Happy Munchday OMM. I've been swatted on the back of the head for putting unrelated pictures up so I guess I better be good and follow the rules. My gallery has gotten a little smaller. Cleaning day for you so be careful and don't over work.

hey Buddy so did T stop by today?
I was kind of out of it today I skipped breakfast and it was all downhill from there :rofl:
lemme know if you need help ill swing by to help if he hasn't stopped by to help you
Happy Munchday :thumb:

And in Colorado its still a struggle. A couple days ago our dear state governor (he's rich- owns brewery's- a beer beer beer person) announced that He was dedicating the majority of the millions the state has earned in tax revenue so far to anti-marijuana advertising.

Some of that I'm cool with because it's dedicated to keeping it away from minors. It's the part about wanting millions for "marijuana addiction treatment centers" and the general "anti-pot campaign" he plans to advertise to the general public, that I have a problem with.

I think he should excuse himself from any involvement because of conflict of interest with his beer industry. Grrrrrr.

Grrrrrr is right! That just sucks! There's always and assh*le!:helpsmilie::smokin:

Happy Munchday OMM. I've been swatted on the back of the head for putting unrelated pictures up so I guess I better be good and follow the rules. My gallery has gotten a little smaller. Cleaning day for you so be careful and don't over work.

Man, beemer you made me think they took down your Bus/Wagon pictures in my Off Topic Journal....but I see they are still there.
Must have been the pictures of your plants in the wrong place.
:party:

Feeling a bit chastised? :smokin::smokin:

hey Buddy so did T stop by today?
I was kind of out of it today I skipped breakfast and it was all downhill from there :rofl:
lemme know if you need help ill swing by to help if he hasn't stopped by to help you
Happy Munchday :thumb:

Happy Munch Day to you too CHH. He came over today and did give me allot of help. You'll see by the pictures I'm about to post. It will be a surprise! :high-five:

High OMM:ciao:
have a great twotoketuesday I always feel a little told off an a little naughty when the Mods step in but its normally either Kitty or 420girl an I like having them in my PM box:cheesygrinsmiley:Have a wonderful whatever time it is on Paradise Island an a great day when you get there I got ta have a look an see how far behind you guys are from us in Hours,, with many Hugs from Padma to you an Il give Jo a big hug Love you both :peace::love::peace:

Hi Folks :cheer:

You really can't see it too well, however the DR G and the little Violator were eaten up by something that ruined them both. So out they went.

DRG7.JPG

Here is the tent now, well cleaned and sanitized.

tent45.JPG

All that's left is the little White Widow.

WW135.JPG

I know this a disappointment for some, however I have a sack of seeds and a limited time to grow in my eyes, so onward and upward......new girls are coming soon. :party:

Reps for the optimistic attitude after losing those plants OMM!:thumb: And at least your outside girls are safe and escaped whatever it was.
Have you decided what is going in their places next?
:circle-of-love:
:peace:

Glad that's straight now.

Jo's doing great! She is living the Olympics.

:love::circle-of-love::love::high-five::cheer::cheer:OMM:cheer::cheer::high-five::love::circle-of-love::love:

Hey Sunshine! Tell Jo I am with her on the Olympics, but I had to record them and am still trying to get the last 4 days and Closing Ceremonies watched! Ask her if she was as tickled as me to see Meryl & Charlie get gold? Bout time! They didn't skate, they floated!

Was the big BR a twin seed? She sure looks wonderful! As do they all! Beautiful!!! Puts a gummy grin on my face!!! Glad to see you get some snow on chh's OG Kush. Much nicer than the snow many of us are wondering if it will ever go away! EEK!

I am still catchin up on yer journal, so I am slow on responses here... But had to add my 2 cents on the 420 community here too. Yes, we are blessed with this wonderful place. I came in the beginning to learn when starting my own grow. Learn I did, but those teaching, sharing, or just supporting folks quickly became my friends and my 420 family. This cannabis herb blesses us with so much good.
Feelin surrounded with the love for all here. :)
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom