Otterfarm Flooded! NextLight Mega Responsible!

This is fun taking the seeds from their buds! Hi folks, Happy Tuesday, it's nice to have a break today! Just paying bills, baking bread, going to the transfer station with trash and a swing around the farm stand on the way home for eggs with luck. Getting caught up with things is good. Haha, after I trimmed the last plant yesterday, I gave Ms Otter a haircut. That was good for some laughs even though it came out wonderfully. No pics I'm told ;) yep wonderful.
First pic shows the times it took for veg and flower. Included is drought info. This grow had no positive reaction at the leaf for indication of proper drought so I eyeballed it.
I'm getting the empty tent syndrome, but not for long!
Grand Finally hanging out.

Wow, what a busy and productive week you've had! :adore:

What BeezLuiz said! Making good use of the time for sure.

Nice to see the BBQ sticks survived the entire grow, and nice to see the entire grow hanging in all of its glory.
:bravo: otter.
Thae BBQ sticks pulled my ass out of the fire! Remembering(Do I have to?) back then of nasty flu and other horrors I see the sticks as the #1 reason the grow was as successful as it was. They were pretty much the most canopy leveling lsting I did. Add few pipe cleaners and grow saved. This was a minimum effort grow due to the bug. I have my eyes on the large ones in the market for serious work! :laugh: Speaking of @BeezLuiz, I still haven't poured my cocktail Beez. Tonight's got to be the night.

I still haven't poured my cocktail Beez. Tonight's got to be the night.
That's unacceptable! :laughtwo: After a hard day of wok, you deserve a cocktail.

Today the first stankberry has been hanging since Friday so 5 + days. We shmoked a vape bowl of it and found it very pleasant! First impression is that its got balance. My head and body got good and messed up about the same. Tastes mild and premature but very nice. It's ready for some jars or a bag now. YUMMY!

:circle-of-love:

Nicely timed 420 harvest festival and a great date to have on that seed bag :D

Amazing amount of seeds. They look beautiful too, so dark.
What pollen was it?
Hi Amy, that was good timing, and for my first seed making crazy fruitful. Just about 750 seeds in total. All of them were made from a stankberry male. No special hunting on these. I started 3 seeds and got 2 ladies and a guy. He was super stinky compared to the rest, and very handsome.

A tokers update
We hit the Stankberry through the afternoon and night yesterday. Ms Otter is Loving it for what ails her! I have to second the motion. We're getting excellent help with our aches and high as hell. Even when "high as hell" it's easy to do things like cooking a meal, or managing thoughts. Good mind body coordination retention(it appears)is helpful too. So far I can't say enough positive things about it. I don't even know how the taste will come around, but it'll be good. @Van Stank you did a very nice job with this one! Thank You!

Good morning all! We broke into the Northern lights yesterday. No fireworks, I didn't hallucinate or have any strange thing happen. It was exactly what we were looking for. A solid stone for our bodies with good head inclusion. After sharing a vapes worth, a few minutes later I felt my body melt into the chair and become welded to its surface. I slept for 4 hours straight too! That's a fluke. Noone 64 gets that pleasure often. I'll be testing that out every night. Have a great weekend!

A tokers update
We hit the Stankberry through the afternoon and night yesterday. Ms Otter is Loving it for what ails her! I have to second the motion. We're getting excellent help with our aches and high as hell. Even when "high as hell" it's easy to do things like cooking a meal, or managing thoughts. Good mind body coordination retention(it appears)is helpful too. So far I can't say enough positive things about it. I don't even know how the taste will come around, but it'll be good. @Van Stank you did a very nice job with this one! Thank You!
Hey Otter, I am thrilled to hear that its working against the pain. Pain killing ability is always my 1st priority in the strains I breed, with functionality being a close second. I just popped a bunch of new stuff cause my priority medicine jars are way too low and none of the other strains out there can compete in the pain killing department.

Hey Otter, I am thrilled to hear that its working against the pain. Pain killing ability is always my 1st priority in the strains I breed, with functionality being a close second. I just popped a bunch of new stuff cause my priority medicine jars are way too low and none of the other strains out there can compete in the pain killing department.

Yeah I have to say pain killing is top of the list these days for us. We're happy as PIS about this one and I'll be putting more of your genetics on the table soon.

Hi all, good day. I have a new thing to talk about. It's an old topic. Drying and curing. I had some of this harvest dry faster than I expected. Call me sativa blind maybe? In that they have lighter bud and dry faster. Anyway, they landed at 57,58% rh in turkey bags. Turkey bags have been rumored to be porous over time so (wait, I'm out of bovedas so I'm in a panic) I figure it'll work backwards. I put the turkey bags on top of the humidifier and they are becoming more humid in the bags now. They're in the zone at 60% today!

I'll keep burping them twice a day in the bags then into jars and lock in the rh with vacuum. Gotta be flexible. It aint pretty and I can probable do it cleaner but this will do for now. These bud will be all in cured yet!

Highya SO,

Great idea. It's working for you. I do something similar. I dry the bud on branches in my cellar. About a week later (when a branch will break when bent) I put the bud in a turkey bag (after removing from branches), and store in a metal cannister in the cellar all winter. I use the humidity gauge just before putting away for storage. I've been trying to grow enough for 1 year, and a little extra "just in case"! Been working for me. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom