Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Nice looking ladies MrS! Red Dragon is one of my favorites, I'm growing some right now too.

Hi CG!
Thanks for stopping by! So far she has not disappointed me. I'll swing by your journal and get caught up by tomorrow. Enjoy your night!
:thanks:

Hey everybody!
Day 45 of flower.

I guess boring is good but there's really nothing to report. There's still the odd gnat getting caught up in the stickies. I have two hurricanes, one for each plant, blowing directly over the soil and they have been getting mosquito dunk treated water every feed. The setup has been like this for almost two weeks now and I would imagine there might be some odd eggs still hatching.
There is definitely an improvement so I'm hoping a couple of more weeks and they should be gone.

Good thing I had nothing to report.

:Rasta:
Nice photos, MrS. And, of course, wonderful subjects! :Rasta:

Poor little low down haze buds... never even had a chance to be big ol’ tops....

I don’t mean to harp on it, but I’ve taken a comparison picture.. I put the tape measure from the light so you could see how far down these buds are. the super cropped cookies n chem even has decent buds that would’ve been 30” from the cobs.The super cropped girl on the left and the NL that wasn’t super cropped on the right.

lol, I'll leave both to both of ewe! I'm gonna call you Sigman Freud from now on btw :)

But I haven't even asked about your mother yet. :rofl: Nah, I get it. A little wordsmithery of your own ;)

Nice photos, MrS. And, of course, wonderful subjects! :Rasta:
I love the subjects :thumb:
Well damn Mr. S, you sure know how to impress a lady! :yummy:
:battingeyelashes: Aww shucks... thanks HH! :hug:
Deleted a question because I made a decision, but again looking great @MrSauga
Perfect because I deleted my answer which was the same as your decision ;)
Ok now I am caught up! Wow, those ladies are beautiful!!! Love em :love:
Thanks Momma! I only ran two in the tent since I didn't like spending so much time with four plants. I know that sounds funny to you since you run 40 plants but I think I'm going back to four in the near future as two is really boring.
I don’t mean to harp on it, but I’ve taken a comparison picture..
lol, harp away Chef! I know you know what you are talking about and maybe next time I will try it. Or will I? Nah, I will, not. Or maybe I did already ;)

I deleted a mean comment so I could post a nice one about how terrific and boring this grow is all at the same time.

Nah, I didn't do it.
Or did I?
Nah, I didn't.
Or maybe I did...
not...
do it.
The mean comments mean weigh more to me then some silly banter ;)
Looking very nice Mr Sauga...I havent caught up on your current grow...will do now.
Thanks for dropping in cr8! I run a very boring grow so try not to doze off ;)

Unless you run out... than maybe more quantity
That's the problem!!!
I just ran out and now put my order in for some cheap weed. I smoke a lot :) I figure I have a week left on the RD so that means I'll have to make one more trip online. These two plants will be enough I believe until my autos finish which is about 3 months from now :)

Off to make my rounds :p

Hey everybody!
Day 45 of flower.

I guess boring is good but there's really nothing to report. There's still the odd gnat getting caught up in the stickies. I have two hurricanes, one for each plant, blowing directly over the soil and they have been getting mosquito dunk treated water every feed. The setup has been like this for almost two weeks now and I would imagine there might be some odd eggs still hatching.
There is definitely an improvement so I'm hoping a couple of more weeks and they should be gone.

Good thing I had nothing to report.

:Rasta:
Simply resplendent!

Looking vertacular!

Back
Top Bottom