SB's Multi Strain - LED - Blue Planet Nutes - 2L-DWC-H & High Brix Trials 2012

hapy turkey day SB:surf:

Killer man! :bravo: Way nice harvest, and seeds! :) now that's what I'm talkin about :high-five:
Honestly, even if the mr.nice x lib. Haze is a little questionable.. I'd still grow it. The genetics are just to nice. Mr. Nice is definitely on my list of things to grow... And the lib haze is g13 x chem dawg If I'm not mistaken... G13xhashplant x g13 x chemdawg... Oh yea!

I responded to your PM, its much easier and safer than heated extractions... With those pretty buds you will have no Problem!

NLHang.jpg

Thanks Guys! Most recent NL pull here.

The first all soil liberty haze is thickening out... maybe she's a soil girl...?

I found a volunteer seedling from one of the seeded plants... I think a NL X Mr. Nice 12x12 from seed to find out how she is.

Also got another Big Bud and a Breakout starting to flower about 10 days apart.

Those first, cheapo, no name breeder seeds are the most resilient of all the plants that are going.. tough on drought, bugs, whatever. And mom likes them most, so they're sticking around...

Happy Holidays everyone!
SB

nice:)

she is going to love you long time in her new home:xmas:

she is going to love you long time in her new home:xmas:
She's already loving it!
Nice first harvest!

Yeah, that stacked kush looks a little too stacked, lol. Did you trim, or did you you shake?
Not trimmed, that's just the shape of the roots when I sqeezed them out of the 1gal pot. Almost no soil left, hungry little bugger.

She's going to explode once you get her in a bigger pot!

A chopstick is a great way to spread and untangle roots - just poke it in and gently "comb" the roots out, removing some of the old soil and spreading them all out. When you repot you can add the new soil and work it in with the chopstick so the roots are spread out nicely in the new pot. It works great when re-potting bonsai and it causes minimal root damage.

That's what I mean... to open up the root mass, did you trim off the sides, or shake them out in order to spread them around a larger pot?
Unfortunately, I did neither, just covered it in root mycos and plopped it into a new, bigger pot.

She's going to explode once you get her in a bigger pot!

A chopstick is a great way to spread and untangle roots - just poke it in and gently "comb" the roots out, removing some of the old soil and spreading them all out. When you repot you can add the new soil and work it in with the chopstick so the roots are spread out nicely in the new pot. It works great when re-potting bonsai and it causes minimal root damage.

It was a tight bundle, not sure if I could have even pulled it apart with a chopstick. I'll give that a shot on my next repotting incident.

Thanks Guys!

Harvested the Liberty Haze and am drying now... those sativas seem to loose so much weight... I hope the effects are worth it.

SB

This may well, be a huge noooob question, but I'm going to ask anyway........

To use an LED light do you need a hydroponic system?

I presume not, but everyone calls them 'organic' grows, and they tend to use them with the LED's, don't think I've seen a journal without them.

Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

This was one of the only threads I could find that didn't use hydroponics!! I really don't want to get involved with them.

Does anyone know where can I buy a full LED grow kit? Trusted online retailer.. delivery to U.K.! VERY hard to find.

What I have in mind so far -

240W/300w LED light and tent suitable for 4-6 plants (thinking of getting autoflowers, smaller yeild's but faster and easier)

No hydroponics (I'd rather water and care for them myself :thumb:)

Hopefully a quiet carbon filter and a small ventillation kit (6 inch at biggest)

I hope to get all my nutes and soil mixes from Fox Farm, everyone seems to like them :)
(and they have a large range of products which makes it easy for me to order form them)

Got my attic cleared out and ready to be revamped into a whole different room :D

I'll be growing Northern lights and Super silver haze, a mix, hope one of them adapts to conditions!

Would so so so much appreciate help from anybody with any advice on the above

also need help with soil mix - but could someone just point me in the right direction with LED light and tent for now please guys,

Everyone seems very friendly on here from what I read prior to joining up, good banter also!

and one last thing to enjoy...

Afroman - Smoke 2 Blunts - YouTube

This may well, be a huge noooob question, but I'm going to ask anyway........

To use an LED light do you need a hydroponic system?

I presume not, but everyone calls them 'organic' grows, and they tend to use them with the LED's, don't think I've seen a journal without them.

Hey there TrillSmoker, welcome to :420:

You certainly can use LED lights with any growing medium, dirt, hydro or otherwise.

Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

This was one of the only threads I could find that didn't use hydroponics!! I really don't want to get involved with them.

Does anyone know where can I buy a full LED grow kit? Trusted online retailer.. delivery to U.K.! VERY hard to find.

What I have in mind so far -

240W/300w LED light and tent suitable for 4-6 plants (thinking of getting autoflowers, smaller yeild's but faster and easier)

No hydroponics (I'd rather water and care for them myself :thumb:)

Hopefully a quiet carbon filter and a small ventillation kit (6 inch at biggest)

I hope to get all my nutes and soil mixes from Fox Farm, everyone seems to like them :)
(and they have a large range of products which makes it easy for me to order form them)

Got my attic cleared out and ready to be revamped into a whole different room :D

I'll be growing Northern lights and Super silver haze, a mix, hope one of them adapts to conditions!

Would so so so much appreciate help from anybody with any advice on the above

also need help with soil mix - but could someone just point me in the right direction with LED light and tent for now please guys,

Everyone seems very friendly on here from what I read prior to joining up, good banter also!

and one last thing to enjoy...

Since you're just getting started, I think soil is the way to go. I actually started off doing hydro and went to soil for simplicity's sake. Hydro definitely grows faster, but requires more maintenance, monitoring and time. Especially at the beginning. Once you get it down, it's not so bad. Anyway, back to your questions:

For LED lights, did you check out our sponsors? I personally have an Advanced LED and a DormGrow, and they both seem to perform well, though one is more "white" and one is more "pink" according to my eye (though plants see different things). Whatever company you choose, make sure you research them to make sure they will be around for their warranty claims. For a tent etc. if you really want online you could just go to @m@z0n, but why not check out your local hydro store and support them?

For a soil mix, read up on supersoil, also check out DocBud's high brix thread for info on rock powders and the powers of Mycos.

Should I of made my own thread for this?

Sorry if so..... huge NOOB to website and growing, learning day by day though :)

No need to make your own thread to ask questions, but once you start your grow, create one in the grow journals section, put a link in your signature, and document your progress!

Hope I was of some help to ya!
SB

Back
Top Bottom