SB's Multi Strain - LED - Blue Planet Nutes - 2L-DWC-H & High Brix Trials 2012

Everyone loves DM Zone so much....as they should. If I sold a packet of powder that could be mixed in a gallon of water for about $5 that would make a gallon of Blue Zone, would it be a hot item?

you know it may well be:)
I have another band of nutes that I like and plenty of it.
If I run low yours will be the next brand I try tho.
I like the fact that you back up your line with customer support and just being one of us so (Corey is it?) reps to you sir

Everyone loves DM Zone so much....as they should. If I sold a packet of powder that could be mixed in a gallon of water for about $5 that would make a gallon of Blue Zone, would it be a hot item?

WHAT!?!?! Hell YES it would!! I'd get 5 or 6 at a time, I think. And you can just drop those in a priority mail envelope and reduce shipping costs as well. Hell, it's just elemental copper and what else?

Damn, it's been raining so much I don't want to harvest until the outdoor plant gets a full day of sun to dry out... wonder when that will happen?

The G13/Hash male is spooging flowers but I think the rain is dampening his effects. The Liberty Haze I put out a week before is only just starting to get hairs... maybe shocked? Anyway, seems like the g13/hash has some premature floweration going on, not necessarily a bad trait, but not good timing for it right now. When I get a day full of sun, I'll pull him in and douse the indoor liberty haze branch or two with his pollen, since she's further along.

Thanks for the reps and likes everyone!

We have update:
chopped the Northern Lights Outdoor High Brix. Here she is before cut.
NLDSC00530.JPG

Here are the Northern Lights Outdoor High Brix Kolas lined up. Golf ball and scissors for reference.
NLnugsDSC00533.JPG

Northern Lights Outdoor High Brix. The kolas are much fatter than the indoor hydro
NLHangDSC00542.JPG

Liberty Haze and Breakout side by side. Put into flower August 2, so this is week 7 or day 50
LHBDSC00535.JPG

Breakout Closeup. She is super frosty and smells sooo good. My favorite smelling plant so far.
BDSC00538.JPG

Breakout Kola
BDSC00536.JPG

Liberty Haze Kola- so scraggly compared to the Breakout, who almost died at one point and recovered and now looks like will finish first. This LH pheno may be a slow flowering one instead of the "fast flowering" one as advertised...meaning less chemdawg?
LHkolaDSC00539.JPG

But there are a bunch of these kolas, so when she does finally swell some, it will be crowded.
LHforestDSC00540.JPG

This is a Liberty Haze in veg. What's going on? I was feeding water for a long time (almost a month) so I'm not surprised if it were a def, but looks like burn?
LHdefDSC00543.JPG

Here is the next round. 4 LIberty Haze, 4 Breakout, half in high brix, half in 2L's (Perlite this time instead of Coco). Roots in the 2L's are already in the res in numbers. Also in front left is the sole stacked kush clone that survived. Speaking of the stacked kush, she went outside in High Brix also, and is recovering and throwing hairs. Front center is a leaf from Moringa Oleifera that I'm trying to clone from the one I sprouted, since it seemed to grow more roots than the top i tried to root.
NewGroupDSC00541.JPG

What growing medium is the Liberty Haze in? That totally looks like zinc deficiency to me. First of all it is on the new growth which means an immobile nutrient. Second, the tips are crispy...that tells me zinc. Can't be nute burn because you haven't been feeding them, right? She needs a healthy dose of BPN.

BTW your NL looks fantastic, those are some seriously thick kolas.

What growing medium is the Liberty Haze in? That totally looks like zinc deficiency to me. First of all it is on the new growth which means an immobile nutrient. Second, the tips are crispy...that tells me zinc. Can't be nute burn because you haven't been feeding them, right? She needs a healthy dose of BPN.

BTW your NL looks fantastic, those are some seriously thick kolas.

Liberty Haze is in coco 2L-DWC-H. Thank you for your words of wisdom. :morenutes: I started feeding again, and all the plants banged the lights. :) I gave them 10-10-2 (2 part + booster) and they are happier.

Thanks for the NL kudos... that sunshine + BPN is some amazing stuff, ain't it?

Did you end up concocting the root zone powder?

And a side question.. how can I tell when I have pollenated my girls? It appears as though many of the hairs have turned color and started retracting... is that a sign? I took it as one, and more vigorously pollinated the other kola I want seeded, whilst keeping the rest of the plant thoroughly misted with water. All fans are off in the tent (although exhaust is still going).

And a root pic of the kiddies:
Liberty Haze Baby Roots
rootsDSC00544.jpg

G13xHashplant Boy. Definitely a teenage boy doing what they do. Fan leaves are white with pollen. Disgusting :)
BoyG13HashDSC00545.jpg

Looking great SB, nice looking male you got thar...I can not wait until my FF runs out. I really wanna try out the BPN.
:goodjob:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom