SB's Multi Strain - LED - Blue Planet Nutes - 2L-DWC-H & High Brix Trials 2012

Looks tasty. Nice pics too :surf: on!

SB! Looking great buddy, Anytime you want tips just ask. I'll always let you know how I handle things. May NOT be right lol but I'll tell ya anyway :)
LoL Will do A1.
Good call on the waiting game, keep it sneak bra!
Thanks juicy. stealth mode on!
Yeah, good call on waiting. Looks like there's still a few clear triches... Wait till they're all cloudy at least.
yeah, the NL is getting close, but not quite. It's been raining though, so may be pulling this weekend
great pics SB, thats some beautifull buds you got there:cheer:
Thanks fishcake. they sure do smell good. Big Bud has my favorite odor of everything I've grown so far...
Looks tasty. Nice pics too :surf: on!
Yumm. Thanks Buckshot!
Just catching up on your journal mate - nice looking buds.

How you getting on with the root rot - have you managed to get on top of it and get the lady into recovery?
Thanks for following Green Knight. The Root rot is under control thanks to our family here at 420Mag (Alaska1 especailly) sharing the wonderful tidbit of info that is DM Zone. Since I've started using it the Breakout has not only perked up, but started filling out, though she still looks weeks behind schedule, she is well on the road to recovery.
very nice buddage :thumb:
Thanks Mr. Blue Planet Nutrients. The buddage is the result of your (and my) handiwork, so pat yourself on the back!

The Root rot is under control thanks to our family here at 420Mag (Alaska1 especailly) sharing the wonderful tidbit of info that is DM Zone. Since I've started using it the Breakout has not only perked up, but started filling out, though she still looks weeks behind schedule, she is well on the road to recovery

Sweet; I'm sure she'll catch up, and you've got plenty of nice bud to keep you going until she does

Thanks for following Green Knight. The Root rot is under control thanks to our family here at 420Mag (Alaska1 especailly) sharing the wonderful tidbit of info that is DM Zone. Since I've started using it the Breakout has not only perked up, but started filling out, though she still looks weeks behind schedule, she is well on the road to recovery.

Thanks Mr. Blue Planet Nutrients. The buddage is the result of your (and my) handiwork, so pat yourself on the back!

Dude, I'm so happy your plants are on the road to recovery and I'm happy I was able to help some. Lookin good now :)

Sweet; I'm sure she'll catch up, and you've got plenty of nice bud to keep you going until she does
Yup. All better. She is now much thicker than the Liberty Haze, whose haziness is really apparent now. Here is the Breakout all better.
breakoutfixedDSC00523.jpg

Man SB your thread is always a joy to come to first thing in the morning. Love the tric pic's!!!
LoL Thanks Curso! Glad I can brighten up your morning. I love them trich pics too. Actually, I should check them again.
Dude, I'm so happy your plants are on the road to recovery and I'm happy I was able to help some. Lookin good now :)
Me too A1. She really is looking better now, but I've got some other funk. The Liberty Haze has this strange phenomenon on only one branch-- the tops are yellowing, but only on one branch. It's this one, next to the breakout.
breakoutyellowLHDSC00522.jpg

Not sure if you can see it, but the rest of the plant is much greener. The only thing I've changed is I rotated the light on the right side 90 degrees so that it covers more of the Liberty Haze plant, so I guess it could be light burn?

LH-yellowingDSC00525.jpg

DMZone is awesome for helping to control RR. So glad you got it under control. Onward and upward... TO THE TOPS! hehehehe
Yes! to the tops! and then bottoms up!

shotDSC00520.jpg

Some notes:
4 clones taken from LH at de-foliation / bottom cleaning have rooted through the plugs. They sat in a a cup full of water for several (5?) days, then when they got little white bumps I put them into root riot cubes (few days ago), and they have roots everywhere.

4 clones taken from the bottom of the Breakout also have roots everywhere, so these will be getting transplanted-- 2 each soil 2 each hydro.

The breakout is getting smelly. A very nice fruity yet skunky smell. Very different than the cedar type smell of the Liberty Haze, which is subdued. Also trichs showed up on the Breakout a few days ago and on the Liberty Haze today.

Weight Check: Big Bud Outdoor ended up with 2.3oz It's at 59% now, so maybe it weighs more at optimal humidity

Nug check on the Outdoor Northern Lights High Brix
Lots o white hairs, but I just picked a random hard nug from the middle of the branch.
nlod7.jpg

Outdoor Northern Lights High Brix
Cloudy Clear and Amber Forest
nlod6.jpg

nlod4.jpg

nlod3.jpg

nlod2.jpg

nlod1.jpg

nlod.jpg

I think it's getting close, but I think it has a few more days. It seems to still be swelling, so I'm letting her go.

Very nice SB

I really enjoyed all the images...

Back
Top Bottom