SB's Multi Strain - LED - Blue Planet Nutes - 2L-DWC-H & High Brix Trials 2012

hey surf long time no see
stop playing with his balls lol maybe youll see less pollen
get your mind outta the gutter lol
anywho hope your all G have a good one ill sneak by time to time :thumb:

Seeding project is going well, have Liberty Haze x g13Hash, LH x G13x Hash, and Stacked Kush x g13Hash.

However, the Liberty Haze in my flower tent still is not finishing. Seems like it will never finish? I think it was put into flower August 2? I think my problems have stemmed from the 11/13 light cycle I started with that encouraged more sativa like chars of the LH and has made her stringy, airy and slow flowering...

Veg side is going nuts, which is good as I've got mom on a regular leaf juicing diet, up to four glasses a day.

Had some PM issues with the breakout. Left her too long :( But ended up juicing the moldy kola. Woah.

Thanks for dropping in everyone. I'll have pics up with the next update after transplanting the high brix to bigger pots.

Hey SB look forward to seeing the update.

OK, lost all track of when anything happened, been out of town twice, sick for a week, had mom harvest some plants, had the Liberty Haze turn out to be a dud, and we're back on track:

All plants are in veg now, only flowering outside from now on. This is because mom has really taken to the leaf juicing, so we're producing as many leaves as possible. Also, I've split up plants so that all the soil brix type plants are in the tent for mess containment, and the hydro stuff is all just in the closet.

And here we go with the photos: High Brix group in the tent, mostly happy after the transplant. You can see the Liberty haze is struggling, I think I'll be culling these. Breakouts in the middle are very healthy, and front right is the sole clone survivor of the Stacked Kush, with a (much older) BigBud Clone in the back
Group_Right.jpg

These are the hydro side, under floros instead of the beasts of led on the tent side, but they seem happy. Far left northern lights(ish) is the hardiest plant I have, can do without water, nutes, light, whatever, and keeps growing (although I'm feeding her now). Also strong is the big bud next to her, who did sustain some damage from the month of straight water by loosing her undersides. The Liberty Haze in the front is wonky, I think I went too long without a res change in the 2L, now she is recovering but is still yellow, and I think I'm dumping these anyway and will try with another LH seed for a different pheno. On the right is the breakouts, doing well but stretching some due to the floros...
Group_Left.jpg

Speaking of seeds, I made these crosses with the G13 x Hashplant Male:
Stacked Kush
seedsg13hashxstackedkush.JPG

Liberty Haze (although I am wary of these since the mom was weak)
seedsg13hashxlibertyhaze.JPG

Brix Breakout. I've decided to not call it High Brix since I never got a soil sample and I'm not feeding tea. It's got all the other goodies in there though, and they sure seem happy enough.
Breakout1.jpg

Thanks Juicy! Yep, not gonna pay for seeds for some time now :) maybe ever.

That is the way to go!! Looks great! Sounds like you had as much trouble as I did and :surf: right through! Good for you. Aardvark put up a video on juicing... I am considering trying it. I need to but I do not know if I can keep up with production and still stay legal. I have to stay legal so we will see.

things look sweet surf, hate the thought of givin your girl the axe just a shame:surf:

Back
Top Bottom