Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

AMEN!!! You a cards fan chris? Can remember or you just watch them all?

AMEN!!! You a cards fan chris? Can remember or you just watch them all?

Yes and YES!!!!

Been a Niners fan for Decades as well, glad they may actually be decent this year

Ill be at Training Camp Tomorrow, Gotta get my $8 beers.....LOL

JM I love the flavors of purple buds. They normally are like a skunky fruity pebbles. But honestly my favorite purple phenos arent purple. I think the green and green and purple produce better flowers. But that's just based on smoking lots of different ones. Cant speak from growing them

Yes and YES!!!!

Been a Niners fan for Decades as well, glad they may actually be decent this year

Ill be at Training Camp Tomorrow, Gotta get my $8 beers.....LOL
Yeah sounds fun man! I miss sporting events. Gonna go to a lot more ice dogs games this season.

I found a cool pic I thought I'd share.

20180717_201148.jpg

We gotta meet all the world champion d backs when I was a kid.

Is the purple just a desired bag appeal trait or is the effects of the purple buds different?
JM I love the flavors of purple buds. They normally are like a skunky fruity pebbles. But honestly my favorite purple phenos arent purple. I think the green and green and purple produce better flowers. But that's just based on smoking lots of different ones. Cant speak from growing them

Purple is considered a trait like Haze and Kush

I've had a lot of Purple strains, and are all exceptional in many ways

Yes it has great bag appeal, but cold weather can creat the Purple look but not characteristics like a true Purple strain can, I had an ACDC that went Purple, looked fantastic but was just a color

GDP has the characteristics I'm talking about. The terpin profile is insane
DDA is also like that, more sativa, but just nuts how it can do wonderful things, ask Sue

Star Pupil I'm still learning about, I need to smoke more and really get a feel for it

Yeah sounds fun man! I miss sporting events. Gonna go to a lot more ice dogs games this season.

I found a cool pic I thought I'd share.

20180717_201148.jpg

We gotta meet all the world champion d backs when I was a kid.
Gonzo!!!!!

Nice purple explanation there chris. Yes purple strain and purple the color are quite different! It's just soo :drool::drool:

Nice purple explanation there chris. Yes purple strain and purple the color are quite different! It's just soo :drool::drool:
Good info. I was wondering if it was just a trait that came out with environment changes.

True Purple is a fantastic strain, trait or pheno, whatever it is....lol

Once I tried GDP and some local dispensary Purples....I was hooked for sure

Gotta get my $8 beers.....LOL
When you're watching your home team on the field after being away for what seems like a year.................well, those $8.00 beers taste like sipping a 1964 The Glenlivet single malt scotch.

When you're watching your home team on the field after being away for what seems like a year.................well, those $8.00 beers taste like sipping a 1964 The Glenlivet single malt scotch.
Hey I'll take my scotch with a pabst back lmfao! Damn a cold one sounds good right about now! Probably even better tasting in 100+° weather. I've noticed since I left Arizona, my beer just doesnt quite satisfy like it did after a 10 hour day in the sun.

Hope the squad is lookin good this year!

Evenin Chris and friends. I can say that the Star Pupil i grew last was/is getting better with age. A very tasty 'purple'.
No need for temp changes with this strain to 'force' a fake purple either. Michael from MMS suggests running a few and only grow out the best looking from that group of three. I can attest to this logic too. This one i will chop down on Sunday is nowhere near that potm pheno was , ...(still puffin it) Others have weird twisted runts as well, but if ya get a good pheno, u are rewarded. Anyhow , for a really high yielding hybrid...with purple,..this Purple Envy is impressive...hope she tastes good.
Anyhow , enjoy the night gang,..around here...:ganjamon:

Yeah Ase and theblaze swear by that PE. Pretty sure norcalwoody just grew one too and was confused by lack purple. Certainly seems to produce huge fat dense colas!

Oh C'mon Man!!! The Purple People Eater is the one I most want to see. Sheesh!!!o_O
Fine!!!!

The princess her self

Purple Pupil Eater aka Star Pupil x GDP

Pics don't do her justice, the leaves are very Purple/Black. Just amazing

Back
Top Bottom