Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Forget Rambo. Jim from mutual of Omahas' wild kingdom. Real guy who jumped out of helicopters just to wrestle stuff. I bet they wouldn't insure him. His job was too risky. Not as bloody as Rambo though.

If you Rambo an elk I'll fly out to witness. I know 1st Aid. Here to help!
Still new here and not as active as I would like but I like your style.

Subbed

What's a good checkpoint to go back to?
I want pictures of the Rambo doings. Just so I can laugh. Lol
Forget Rambo. Jim from mutual of Omahas' wild kingdom. Real guy who jumped out of helicopters just to wrestle stuff. I bet they wouldn't insure him. His job was too risky. Not as bloody as Rambo though.

1-800-228-9800 mutual of Omaha circut 1970

Ya baby

Big Red is ready...his shoes are muddy and camp is set

BRING ON THE EEEELLLKKKKK

or Bambi

Jumbo Squirrels too....mmmmmm stew!!!!
IMG_20180720_154824.jpg
IMG_20180720_154759.jpg

No BASS... Damn I threw many a rubber worm and spinner baits in my day. I moved out to Cali from Arkansas/Florida,, I asked a dude what did he catch his trout on and he said spinner bait. All I thought was how the hell that little fish got that big ass hook in it's mouth?

Squirrel makes a hella camp meal.....................

I see the Boomer clouds forming, but I'm more protected here
Storms thru tonight, not as much chance tomorrow

Back home everything works. Most trout In Stocked lakes are harder to hit on spinners and such

I have a bunch with me but power bait never fails as long as the bottom dosent steal my gear like today...lol
Took the little man fishing yesterday. He caught 3 small mouth bass on a Panther Martin chartreuse spinner.

I hope you gave them a hug when you saw them!

Cept the damn boy, my 2nd ATF was a stud, was, is the key word, he got cut down

Beer two now, hit the pool to cool off, time to water

Oh I do love a campfire. I've been bugging the wife to move up to Maine. The Houlton area would be my first choice. Someplace remote but not so remote there is no electricity. She would not move to a place without electricity. Well for that matter there would have to be an internet connection and cell phone service too or she's not moving. She says I am wanting to relive my Boy Scout days. And if I think about it she just may be right.

Took the little man fishing yesterday. He caught 3 small mouth bass on a Panther Martin chartreuse spinner.

Yeah I used the spinner with the green rooster tail and it killed it until one stole my lure. Then the chartreuse power bait did wonders. Going to grab some more of those green lures though for sure!

Pics or it didnt happen!!!

Color watch 2018 is in FULL BLOOM!!!!!! Stay tuned for BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

The girls look great, really bummed about loosing both ATF to the male God's, but pretty sure karma bit my ass when I thought and stated all where girls of my 15 seeds....lol
I'll do Sue's banana peel trick on my next grow to try a d get all female seeds

Also the @Terpinator is really starting to show some great frost on the leaves on every Girl... Very Very Nice

Side note
I may see some male parts on the DTF branches I hit with CS. Just some wierd growths on some really small and lower branches, I'll keep an eye on it

The big tent.

Candida grew about 3-4", top coloas really stretched to the lights. She is looking great
She is on the right, DDA x ACDC on the left

The Cannatonic x ATF girl started reaching to the light, she stretched a LOT, she may produce more than planned, very excited indeed

The DDA x ACDC is for sure showing colors. She is looking fantastic, I pulled the two GDP Hempy girls yesterday and tried to spread her out. There are two DDA x ACDC girls here and the big surprise behind them

DDA x ACDC girls
Nice COLOR is popping

BIG SURPRISE!!!!!

Purple Pupil Eater ... AKA Star Pupil x GDP Has been hidden behind the two DDA x GDP girls. She started to stretch before I left
Well she really took off the last 4 days and is Strutting her stuff and showing some SERIOUS color on her Sexy Sexy leaves

DDA x GDP in the Little Tent. Her color is standing out as well and starting to fill in pretty nice

DTF baby was a bit small, she was shadded by her big brother early On. Since then she is strutting her stuff. Really excited for her since the ATF's are gone

Blue Dream'Matic Auto is just a Huge Tree. Big Big Girl

Fun Fun Fun

Back
Top Bottom