Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

"Missed it by ...that much"
From agent #86....Get Smart ...:slide:
Hehe all month me and my trusty side kick Lucky Dog aka “Secret Agent Pup Terrific” have been up against the evil mastermind Dr. Scorpio and his twisted purple genetic freaks. I’ll get you next time Dr. Scorpio!!

My girlfriend and now everyone here thinks I’m crazy. But me and my dog’s reality is a lot more fun. :rofl:

Lol...

dogs are much better than humans for sure

I need a new dog, after this grow is over I think I'll be searching for a new family member

Congrats on MOTM! You certainly deserve it from where I am standing. You've helped me a lot. For that, I can't thank you enough. *fist bump*

So just an fyi

Changing two tubs with 6+ gallons of water in each, with two and three plants per tub, in 3" net pots.......

IS A FREAKING NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Lol

Another lesson learned about DWC

Good thing there was no goop at all in the tubs, roots look amazing, hydroguard and z7 rock

Tomorrow is the three 5gal girls, much easier for sure

Also contained the girls Abit and added the 2 panel QB in the back for the Purple Pupil Eater and the Cannatonic x ATF girls. It only raised the temp about 3 deg. I may turn off the center bay of the 6 bay light if it stays at 86 deg. But it was 109deg today and 50% humidity so I know that didn't help

Fun fun fun

Some nice color coming there Chris...:thumb:

My Star Pupil x GDP cross is looking fantastic Duggs, kinda small was hidden against some BIG girls, but she has her own light now

Look at those sexy ladies...oooh la la! Can't wait till I get my qbs.

Yer gunna love the QBs, theight penetration down low is fantastic, mo buds!!!!!

Got everyones rezz changed, 30gal in two days...fun

Opened up some bud sites on all the girls

The Daddy's Devil aka DDA x GDP had a few male flowers down low. She started out kinda retarded so I'm not completely surprised, we shall see what shows up if any seeds

The DTF got a nice trim, she really looks nice, can see the ATF roots in her. She was hidden behind her big bro so she is really looking great now

Purple Pupil Eater is chugging along

Candida looks fantastic, really packing in the buds

DDA x ACDC is just rocking it, sweet grape smell is very strong

Lol...

dogs are much better than humans for sure

I need a new dog, after this grow is over I think I'll be searching for a new family member
I think that's a great call. Everyone should have a 4 legged family member!

Hey congrats again on the win. Always tough going against good peeps. @DrDoob is a really solid dude for sure, but I know ya know that already...

The plants are looking great! Maybe consider a 3rd tote for rdwc or a shop vac with a 50 foot hose lmfao...

Is the DTF Durban p x atf ?

I think that's a great call. Everyone should have a 4 legged family member!

Hey congrats again on the win. Always tough going against good peeps. @DrDoob is a really solid dude for sure, but I know ya know that already...

The plants are looking great! Maybe consider a 3rd tote for rdwc or a shop vac with a 50 foot hose lmfao...

Is the DTF Durban p x atf ?
Ya I miss my Lady
IMG_20151224_162831927.jpg

During my vacation I'll start looking for a rescue dog

Yes the DTF is Durban Poison x ATF

Excited to try it

Next grow I may do a RDWC, but that would be hard to manage, I'll probably just do DWC and creat a rezz for if I leave for a few days

Back
Top Bottom